Explain this shit

Explain this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=1pXwrJC7-T4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mind control

No one here actually hates the jews except for cripple chan overflow and stormfucks.

Its funny but most people here wouldnt actually consider themselves anti-jew. Its a meme.

>in b34 JDIF

Israel likes to kill Kebabs in large numbers.

Those Kebabs don't produce children and then blow us up in the West.

I'm NatSoc and I'm totally ok with it. It's very simple.

So did Hitler

why do you hate me though
>not all jews are bad

>Sup Forums is one person

Shill

I don't hate Jews

you mean explain why you allow yourself to be convinced something is true by looking at a crudely drawn cartoon for a few seconds?
..and even more egregious, you felt moved to take this newly formed opinion to Sup Forums with absolutely nothing to back it up on besides a vague demand for confirmation.
...I can't explain that.

This, I support the existence of a Jewish nation I just don't support all the bullshit they drag us into for their sake.

>guaranteed replies

Hello plebbit. gtfo

I don't care about Israel or Palestine.

>Israel wants all Jews to leave america and come to Israel
>Sup Forums wants all Jews to leave America and go somewhere else

Whats not to understand?

Fake News

Who are these men?

t. new/pol/ faggot

Welcome to Sup Forums .

:D

I'd go full zionist to have a m*slime holocaust

>lol pl*bbit rite guise?

Fuck out of here with your non-arguments.

We hate you because of Karl Marx and Freud. Suck it up and deal with it - you have your own country now. Just go back and leave us alone. That's all we ask.

it's a choice between barbarism and civilization

>you hate jews
Gee whatcha doin rabbi?

I hate elitist jews.
Low tier blue collar jews are nice.

FUCK KIKES
really sad to see how the jews have subverted Sup Forums like this

Someone mind giving me a quick run-down?

i keep seeing those guys on Sup Forums can someone give me a quick rundown who they are?

Israel is an ethnonationalist state. We're just jealous.

I hate both but betweens Jews raping us and Muslims raping us, whereas none of us get the choice of not getting raped, I'll pick the more civilized and modernized one of the two.

Which is currently Jews.

REEEEEEE
>i did nothing too you

It's simple, really fucking simple, try to follow along
>israel is established as the jewish homeland, validating claims that jews are a seperate group
>nationalists respect the rights of different groups to have their own homelands
>nationalists resent outside groups interfering in their homelands
since jews have their own homeland, nationalists resent jewish attempts to control our homelands, israel is theirs to do with as they please

I support the idea of an ethnostate, for white people.

Sup Forums has been a natsoc/libertarian board since like forever. You alt-light faggots who migrated from r/donald are ruining the board with your cuckery.

Neck yourself pseudo-kike.

I don't support Israel nor Palestine

I just think the jews who lives in Europe should go to Israel and leave us the fuck alone

>Jews have their own nation state
>no reason to be in yours
It's really that simple. I'd go as far as to say I don't think most natsocs are racist but just want their own together and not polluted.

I've come to realize that jews in the US hate israel (except "conservative" ones but they barely exist and still cant be trusted)

>explain why you allow yourself to be convinced something is true by looking at a crudely drawn cartoon for a few seconds?

That's basically all Sup Forums is, though.

>OP is a faggot
OP is a faggot
>OP is a faggot
OP is a faggot>OP is a faggot
OP is a faggot

I dont care if Jews have their own ethnostate as long as I also have my own

>assuming i come from r*ddit because I disagree with you

This is identity politics incarnate, folks.

Go jack-off to your fag-lord Milo

I would choose Israel over Iran any day. Don't tell me you're a muzzie sympathizer, op? Nationalist Israeli jews are based. All others are globalist shit. Have you seen how hot women in the Israeli military are? I think you're just jealous because Jews tend to be more intelligent and win more nobel prizes.

>le idpol maymay
Neck yourself.

you're a bad troll

I hate Jews because they aren't all in Israel.

Was that so hard to understand?

Jews are the ultimate enemy, everywhere

Sup Forums is trash

Exacto-fucking-Mundo.

I'm NatSoc and I totally support the Israeli far-right nationalists. I just want the Jews in America , Britain , France and Germany to go back. And to stop fucking us over with their Muslim immigration shit they engage in via "human rights" lawyers , who are usually all fucking Jewish.

Sup Forums supports ethno states

>"boohoo, I'm being trolled!!! We're's the mod??"
And you're a fucking leaf.

Christcucks.

Their god was the son of a cuckold and a jew.

That's wrong, though. Real Sup Forumsacks support based Iran and Hezbrollah.

I hate stray dog so i support pounds.

The majority of Sup Forums is antisemitic you can't deny that ,redditor

>inb4 "stormcuck"

I don't though.

However too much of nu-Sup Forums has been enamored with Israel due to Trump supporting them. Don't get me wrong, I do like Trump, but I don't blindly follow every decision he makes.

An ethnostate that doesn't want other people to have their own ethnostates.

Better than Palestine.

Every race deserves their own homeland.

Sup Forums is a collection of extreme ideologies. Im kind of surprised we havent turned on each other like the so-called "alt-left", but hatred of jews keeps the extreme ideologies united

Alright stormfags now is your time to shine. Spin this into somehow being a secret jewish plot to destroy the white race.

A lot but definitely not the majority.

This place has way more lurkers than shitposters - guarantee that most of them laugh at le joos shit but dont seriously believe it. I'll post hitler memes and shit but i dont actually hate jews.

Memes aside, Israel is actually pretty based.

jews are the source of all evil, never visited stormfront because they're also banhappy

hating jews is not a meme, it's not a joke, its a predisposition through looking at history and the damage they've done

Sup Forums only supports an Israel with open borders

/pol is tool that was used by the juden.

We need Israel to expel all Jews there as Hitler intended - nothing wrong with that.

Is like denying Africa and want to get rid of them at the same time. You gonna send them where then?

Mental gymnastics

Testing reply on kindle please ignore

>I hate cockroaches but would rather have them in a containment unit than all over my house

how is this difficult to understand?

>hitler literally wanted to send all jews to israel
>hating jews means that you dont want them to go live on the other side of the planet

nigger

Theyre selfish and greedy, no doubt. And coincidentally they are responsible for ruining economies all throughout history. Thats not enough to convince me they are all in cahoots to control the world and subvert all other races.

They have a strong sense of unity which will encourage them to help each other out over other races, but again, its not enough to convince me

are we talking actuall Sup Forums or reddit that came here after le rasist memes became popular
>inb4 not true scotsman

This.

You leftypol division communist shills have to do better.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement

Remember we actually studied history instead of reading indoctrination books from cliff notes.

>put jews in one place
>close borders
>drop nuke
>????
>profit

We are the government now shill.

And all liberals are gonna be BTFO into FEMA camps soon if they get violent. Enjoy.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

Israel is worthy of admiration as a prosperous ethnostate that refuses to compromise to its violent neighbours on the wellbeing of their people and culture.

"The Jews" as Sup Forums refers to them tend to be the big merchant bankers, corporatists and media moguls who tend to be disproportionately jewish - and who fund destabilising elements in the west, trying to undermine classical european and american culture.

>Explain this shit
The JIDF took control of this stormweenie shithole and turned it around

We used to have constant threads every hour talking about jews, and they all disappeared the moment trump outed himself as a kike loving puppet and started talking shit about muslims

Sup Forums is just a kiddie playground full of retards anxious to flip flop their views based on the latest meme or personality cult

Notice how all the hardcore trumpweenies didn't say a thing about trump not banning Muslims from UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc, despite the fact they were directly responsible for terrorism in america?

>muh redpills

Actual Sup Forums. Reddit doesn't actually have an opinion, they simply repeat what they assume is the most popular opinion. Oddly enough, they also tend to hate das juden but for no real reason besides
>lol that's what we do!

Real Sup Forums will start naming the juden in today's world, or will adhere to a multi-juden threat theory where they (the juden) are constantly infighting when they have power, and seek to use that against them. This last part is what pertains to Israel, as it seems the global juden has turned on the national juden. Fairly interesting fight, imo.

I don't HATE them. I wouldn't mind having a Jew doctor or lawyer since their pretty good at that stuff.

On the other hand I would never...and I mean EVER vote or appoint a Jew into any kind of government power. Especially Bernie Sanders.

If a jew was ever elected POTUS it would basically be a stealth coup for Israel.

Also one should avoid doing any kind of business with them if one can help iit. I have personal experience and they are the most I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. No scruples at all. When a Jew customer went back on his word to me he flat out said "I lied" to my face and literally gave zero shits.

educate yourself, goy.
youtube.com/watch?v=1pXwrJC7-T4

>everyone I don't like is antifa chan or a stromcuck
I don't hate them to the point of wanting anuda shoah, but I also don't trust them. It doesn't take a genius to realize they'd rather hire their own, work towards their own interests and criticize other grouos for doing the same, all while crying that they're the victim. Watch the movie Defamation. You'll see how up their own ass most of these people are.

Western Jews need to be genocided, Israelis are fine.

I'll start.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

>hurr why are you guys against parasites against removing the parasites

>Make Israel the paradise for jews
>All jews go there
>*nuclear holocaust*
Let's call it an "end game"

>leaf
>is real is a parasite
Israel is gods gift to man. No country in the last 1000 years has reclaimed so much clay taken by sand nigger mudshits.

If i had the income and the blood, i would be in Israel right now fighting side by side with my Mediterranean brothers against Mohammedan scum.

I dislike Nazi and Jewish ideologies. Where do I belong?

Agreed. I dont trust them but I dont hate them.

>I dislike Nazi and Jewish ideologies. Where do I belong?

You know nothing, user.