Is tennis the white man's sport? It is classy, elegant, intelligent, and dominated by whites

Is tennis the white man's sport? It is classy, elegant, intelligent, and dominated by whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDv6uCyq8OE
youtube.com/watch?v=5aQSr4ZfBOM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberians
dk.com/ca/9780756644826-eyewitness-companions-architecture/
youtube.com/watch?v=hqbrLz0jdLw
youtube.com/watch?v=qxJCdJzwICc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>game based on reflexes
>intelligent

>dominated by blacks

It also doesn't have anything classy or elegant going on for it.

Why do deluded white trash fool themselves with memes like this? Lack of of personal growth?

>we wuz xcellent sportsmen n sheeeit

Badminton in better

Are you stupid or uninformed? Go on the ESPN tennis ranking and read, if you can.

Tennis is a lot of fun, and a great workout, especially in the sun. Would recommend.

Men's tennis is alright, women's tennis is a joke. Why can't they hit the ball without making so much noise?

Build the wall you fucking moron.

Based leaf. It's a really fun hobby.

Women's tennis is a joke, but it's good for the eye candy and girl drama.

the only true aryan sport is cross-country skiing

Parents paid for tennis lessons when I was a kid (despite being very poor).

Loved it. Mostly play squash now, because it's like tennis for ADD people.

tennis is boring

they hit the ball about 2 times before its out of bounds

badminton is the poorman's tennis

I've never had lessons, I just taught myself. I've gotten up to 4.0 level now but I think I may have hit my ceiling. I need to get better fitness and get stronger if I want to keep improving.

My serve also needs a ton of work, it's garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDv6uCyq8OE

You can't tell from TV, but they are hitting the ball insanely fast with insane spin. See court level view:

youtube.com/watch?v=5aQSr4ZfBOM

>mexican intellectuals

There must be something in the water down there (besides salmonella and shit).

You're probably better than me. My lessons were long ago, and I have no friends so I don't have many people to play with. I mainly just play squash with my platoon mates now and then.

We r white now!!

Join a league. I do one and it's cheap and a great way to find people to play with. It's not super-competitive, and it goes all the way down to beginner-level.

I dream of a Sup Forums Slam tennis tournament.

I personally consider spanish and portugeezers as honorary whites, due to their yeoman service keeping the moors at bay.

Granted you did absorb a lot of their culture and DNA, but you kept Europe Christian, the Reconquista is one of my favourite things to read about.

10/10 really really want to visit Spain.

I especially love that the mudslimes keep bitching about not being allowed to allah akbar in the Cordova cathedral and the church and gov told them to suck a dick.

Whoops, meant for also checked

Hockey is

Too much like soccer.

No league. My 'city' is tiny, and 2 hours north of anything resembling real civilization.

My area is almost entirely white which is nice, but white trash white in the city, and super redneck in the surrounding area.

Think people in the only mall for 200km all dressed in camo. Think only country music on the radio.

Maximum conservative though. Disproportionate amount of churches too.

But sadly no culture, no good architecture, and few interesting people. And no tennis except on base.

>man
>white

bet she could beat federer, murray and djokovic

Gotcha. Well I'm a camo-wearing, country music-listening guy so those are my people, but you're right in that it sucks not being in a city for tennis. I live near DC so there are always people to play with.

You must be on crack. The Williams sister lost to a guy who was ranked 200. He did it while smoking a cigarette and half drunk. Look it up.

No, quite simply strength sports.

Serena would lose to any top 500 male player, and most definitely any top 100 male player.

1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters
Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[32] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[33][34] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[35] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[36] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[37] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

Yeah my wife loves that shit to. I don't mind it at all, but while I've lived in a lot of small towns I like my culture - IE choral music, classical concerts, art galleries, museums, all that faggy shit.

I also love architecture a lot, and the cities usually have the best.

phahaha I was just baiting for (yous) but this is even better

checked

kek is in this thread

I think they should remove sex restrictions on all sports. It would put women in their place so hard.

Imagine if the olympics had no separation? Fucking kek.

Where da feminists at?

have I been blessed

>lot of their culture
Sure we got a few of buildings
>and DNA
not really the "moor" blood in Spain comes from north Africa, but wasn't in the Muslim Invasion, it was like 2500-3000 years ago and was mixed with the rest of indoeuropean blood in the muslim invasion when all move to the north
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberians

Whites should stop watching soccer and watch field hockey instead.

It's better in every way.
And it's pretty much 100% white.

how did you acquire this pepe?

scottish with irish granparents, I'm a Fenian bastard with a Fenian background

All winter sports are for white man. Shitskins cant into snow and ice.

Any back and forth "put the ball in the net" sport is pretty blah.

I'm an architecture lover, and Spain is the jackpot. In some cases they literally fused the two cultures (mudejar) and it's amazing.

Anyways Spain is first place on my list to visit. Great history, great history of removing Kebab and I love listening to Spanish.

And Portugal too. They were the only ones that saved the Templars at all.

Redpill me on architecture, it seems like a cool thing to be into.

What baffles me is that female tennis players never train against men.
In pretty much every sport this is very common and proven very effective.

Is it because they are too embarrassed to show how much worse they are?

Nadal is a rare specimen. He doesn't look Spanish at all, he looks literally native american somehow.

I meant if you like that kind of sports, then field hockey is the best in category.

It fucking is. Buildings are incredible. They are the most glorious material monument to (mostly male) ingenuity and drive. They are the calling card of a civilization, by which they are judged or praised in the future.

In a more esoteric way, buildings acquire a personality of their own over time, and work their way into our cultural psyche.

By studying architecture you can understand the prevailing schools of thought of the time. For example, the middle ages revered the church for its stability in a time of continuous upheaval and turmoil. This resulted in the creation of amazing works of art that survive today.

Near where I live there is a large island on the river. Even today it's 200km from any real city. Somehow, 150 years ago, the poor settlers managed to construct a glorious cathedral on an island, far from...well anything.

Oh god mate I've been to Spain and Germany (pre migrant crisis) and the architecture is one of my favorite parts.

Spain was great my friend. We went to an art museum as well (equally patrician interest) and there was a lot of beautiful Christian art, and there was one painting I loved of the Muslim invaders kneeling in submission to the Christian reconquistadors

Ah fuck I'd kill to see that! I love art galleries. If you get past the modernist finger paintings and find a gallery that has Old Masters, you are in for a treat. Beaux Arts in Montreal has a great collection.

I'm definitely going to Spain next year.

>you'll never be put into a European tennis academy when you're 5 years old

I hate modernist "abstract" art. Absolutely beautiful art museum we visited...but I honestly struggle to remember what city it was in. It may have been Madrid. I do remember that the Spain trip was post migrant crisis and the terror attacks, so there were guards with machine guns to protect the Christian art.

A lot of great classical sculptures as well as traditional Christian art. Definitely one of the highlights of the trip

I found the picture buried in my computer. Got some others from the museum and other beautiful locations

Pic related is a garden we saw at a castle. Down at the end has three statues of King ferdinand, Queen Isabella, and Christopher Columbus

Amazing. The most incredible picture I've seen live was 'Massacre of the Innocents' by Rubens. Very striking.

I am into photography and Spain would be a gold mine for me, I might never leave.

Modernist art exists, like modern architecture, because modernists don't believe in anything. They are unmoored, and their art shows it. There's a lack of grace or purpose, or hope. It's just empty expressions of despair and chaos. Sad!

Ferdinand and Isabella - most outstanding removers of Kebab.

Pic is the statues

>Modern art exists, like modern architecture, because modernists don't believe in anything

Can confirm, my girlfriend is into art and is probably being accepted to Princeton for art. Her stuff is weird and looks like schizo images. She's talented but eschews traditional art styles. She seems them as "retraining", but I made the point that the beauty in art is what one can do with the established structures and methods. She didn't have much to say to that. We probably won't last, but I'm sticking around for now cause she's a nymphomaniac and likes me a lot

Awesome. Yeah after removing kebab they went on to kick off the age of discovery.

One of my high school buddies was an amazing realist painter. Won awards and such.

Went to study art, and went through a modernist phase which made me puke.

After he graduated, he incorporated a bit of that into his realism, and is now amazing again. Good to see.

Sucks about your Gf. She's being brainwashed by the leftist post sec institutions. Art is almost dead today, although there are some ateliers that are still producing great work.

There's nothing wrong with alternative styles, but just tell her that art needs to have a message that can be understood.

As I always say, if your art requires a placard beside it as an explanation, you've failed.

I love how unapologetically Western the old works are. Pic is the tomb of Columbus. SJWs can't do shit about it

>Went to study art, went through a modernist phase

Probably from the school indoctrination. Same thing my gf is subject to. I told her that if she remains brainwashed we won't work out, which terrified her so I'm having her start to watch people like molymeme and styx. Who knows what'll happen. We'll see

Good luck. Have you shown her the art revival center?

Also, sit down with her and make her watch the importance of beauty with Roger Scruton.

I think it's because they are too embarrassed.

There is mixed doubles, though.

hm I'd like to get into it but it's very daunting. I like Medieval architecture the best. I hate the modern aesthetic. Early 20th century American cities had great looks too.

I have not, and I will. Thanks lad

How is it daunting? I have no schooling whatsoever haha, I just read. Go online to read wiki about it first, then hit your library and read some books on a specific architectural epoch you like.

Medieval and Byzantine architecture is great, but so is Art Deco in its own way, and Baroque. Lots of great things to see and read about. You can also research neat buildings in your area.

Not all modern architecture is bad. Some of it can be done tastefully, however it is generally a little more soulless, thanks to the prevailing social and philosophical mood. Most importantly I hate how it lacks on sort of decoration on the interior, preferring to be cold and bland.

Still, geometry can be appealing.

Make her watch that doc tonight. It's on vimeo for free. It should 100% be Pol required watching, it explains so much, and is just beautiful to watch. I've watched it three times now.

dk.com/ca/9780756644826-eyewitness-companions-architecture/

Get dis. Best place to start.

I guess it's daunting because I am not an "artsy" person at all and I generally dislike "artsy" stuff. And architecture just seems artsy.

I don't know, ignore me, I'm not making any sense.

Cool thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqbrLz0jdLw

No it's Reddit, the sport.
>too slow to play soccer or basketball
>too weak of arm to play cricket or baseball
and to top it all off, the best female player is engaged to the founder of reddit

The cool thing about architecture is it's a combination of art and science.

It requires an appreciation of form yes, but also solid math and physics, and involves the trades like carpentry and masonry as well.

An endeavour for everyone.

>serena williams
>female

Ever heard of Squash?

>too slow to play soccer or basketball

Soccer or basketball players are not skilled enough to play tennis. You have to be supremely gifted to be a professional tennis player. It's very physical and very technical. It's not apehoop.

>too weak of arm to play cricket or baseball

Tennis players would be great pitchers/bowlers because they have super strong shoulders from serving. I'd love to see a baseball/cricket player try to serve like a tennis pro does.

>soccer or basketball
Screwed to much by judges. Tennis has advantage of objective ruling .

Squash is the tits.

>shattering your knees and elbows by age 30 so that you have to use a wheelchair for whatever remains of your life
>classy

>running like a dog after a ball under the sun, sweating like a pig
>elegant

>ball go here
>run after ball
>ball go there
>run after ball
>lets name the points, 15, 30 and 40 instead of fucking 1, 2 , and 3 . lets also throw the random words "love" and "game" around there
>intelligent

>the most retarded, boring sport out there after golf
>dominated by whites
sure whites are boring and bland i will give you that one

>Federer/Nadal/Djokovic
>white

>lets name the points, 15, 30 and 40 instead of fucking 1, 2 , and 3 . lets also throw the random words "love" and "game" around there

They made it to be confusing for non whites that can generally only count to 9.

Hockey is the white man's sport
>have to play on ice
>good combination of strategy and power
>good balance of personal skill of each player and cohesiveness of the team

I hate that fag. Why can't he STFU? He has to moan like a bitch after every hit. And why can't he get underwear that doesn't get stuck in his ass?

David Ferrer is so much likeable. Also Federer is GOAT:

tennis is extremely hard to play competitively. You need insane mental AND physical reflexes plus cardio conditioning. Its why autistic euro countries where they get little sun are barely represented while southern euros dominate in it.

Pretty true. Invented by white, played by whites. A few black players, not many though.

They do, but usually against college players. Pro players don't want to waste their time.

>dominated by whites

People keep saying this about so many different pursuits. Rock climbing, sailing, cycling, running countries, running businesses, being in Parliament, etc

Yeah, GUESS WHY whites dominate those things?

BECAUSE WE FUCKING CREATED THOSE FUCKING THINGS

Squash is great

Swallow your pride and get some lessons. I had lessons as a kid (not individual lessons, group lessons, which is tons of fun)

You will learn a lot in lessons, you'll play all sorts of people, and you'll have coaches to tell you if certain things you're doing are shit

Tennis is great, yeah

It's fun but not as complex or challenging.

No surprise that the people shitting on it are third world scum (Peru, Mexico).

The decision of when/ if to come to the net, whether to use forespin or backspin, and learning your opponent all require some strategy. While you can certainly lose to someone if they hit noticeably harder than you, most matches between comparable players are decided by strategy/ psychology not reflexes. Look at the difference between Federer's ground game & Nadal's for Christ's sake. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

I actually do want coaching lessons just for my serve. It's the one thing where a coach would really help.

My issue is, how do I know who's a good coach? I don't want to waste my money on some joker who is not giving good lessons.

BASED NORD

Is road cycling.

Don't know. Have a look at ratings and stuff I guess.

My friend just got back into tennis, he does it with a group of people every weekend I think. As I say I don't have experience with 1-on-1 coaching, only group coaching, which is really fun from my experience.

But yeah obviously there are 1-on-1 coaches, just look at reviews and stuff I guess.

Dude he's Mexican, you think he understands the complexities of tennis?

youtube.com/watch?v=qxJCdJzwICc

Oh it's pretty challenging...I usually hurt after a few matches.