Could Sup Forums ever start a ground movement or are we destined to be eternally cucked by antifa and liberals?

Could Sup Forums ever start a ground movement or are we destined to be eternally cucked by antifa and liberals?

Give us 5 years or so.

Gotta get some fresh blood.

They are disarmed. They only get as far as we let the. See Brexit and Trump.

concern troll thread

you shouldn't interrupt your enemy while they are defeating themselves

nobody takes them seriously, all they are doing is showing the left is violent and unreasonable while they double down on the ideas that lost them this election

We are at out biggest now, with the influx from Trumps victory and HWNDU.

>cucked by antifa and liberals
What?

Daily reminder that Barron is autistic.

>anti fa tried some shit
>they are looking at 10 years in the pokey
Not following how we are being cucked, they are doing damage to no one but themselves and alienating the masses.

They btfo'd our leader and we can't take any credit for the police.

>our
anti-fa please go

>spencer
>our leader
Lmao, I have nothing against Spencer, but I sure as hell don't call him my leader.

He has made the alt right a legitimate position and is a white nationalist. He is not perfect but he is ours.

Fuck off Anti Fa

They are literally chimping out and achieving nothing.
Im alright with the status quo.

What and give them more credibility by making these events even bigger? kys

The alt right is a meme.
If you take shit like that serious you should just kill yourself.

At this point it's more fun watching them freak the fuck out...

What Sup Forums does is beyond these ground movements, it's been said by many wise men that there's one thing in the world you cannot end, and that is an idea. Sup Forums is an idea and is stronger than any movement like these my guy

Nice get

Its not a meme, we are the alternative to the traditional republican/conservative options.

An idea doesn't do shit without action

We will blend in with normie nationalists

Fascism is dead, too much stigma attached to Nazi Germany that any revival would be BTFO

>Hello fellow Nazis!!!

Hello 20th century, do you think you might join us in current year?

After seeing what a group of us can do during last night's HWNDUS stream I'd say we're perfectly capable of starting a ground movement.

Why would we need to, though? The silent majority thing works for us.

the alt-right is lugenpresse terminology

you're true colours are showing, shlomo

One well placed Molotov to kick off this whole mess

"Wrong."

You get a good enough idea, a meme idea that spreads like a virus, and no one can stop it. Meme it, and thy will shall be done for you.

But yeah ur right usually we need more action. Sometimes I try to start shit, but end up facing accusations of shilling, fbi honeypots, and "muh personal army." I never got the personal army meme, there's no god damn conscription. You don't have to join a raid if you don't want to, its called sage and hide the thread.