BE BLACK GO TO INDIA CRY RACISM

youtube.com/watch?v=djuAvmn37ug

>STEP IN STREET SHIT
>......
>WIN?

Wow its a miracle that he isn't in jail or dead tbqh we really hate niggers and like them dead.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! Just watched the full video, the Indian Nigger (400 yr old one) is calling niggers (blacks) as Habsi which is our slang for niggers and literally means an animal.

what really?

but the current projections place blacks to be like 50% OF MANKIND in 2100...

why is it so hard for blacks to accept no one wants them in their country? like a child - everyone asks WHY ARE YOU HERE? and the response is DONT BE RACIST...

does anyone like them in asia, or is the whole, white westerner is the most racist just a meme?

First Asians (Especially Chinks, Indians, Arabs) are the most racist races on Earth. White people, even the KKK are nothing against us and I am not joiking.

Second, nigger get treated like shit because of their attitude. Just because white people like to suck their cock because of muh slavery doesn't mean rest of the humanity will treat them like Kings too.

They act like cocky bastards looking for a fight/bully with locals and get beaten/stoned to death as a result.

> nigger get treated like shit because of their attitude.

fucking FINALLY, i hope india becomes a superpower just because everyone will have to come to terms even indians, the most calm people, cant stand them.

White's don't treat them like kings. They live in ghettos among the most liberal of folk in cities because they get lynched if they move to a rural area.
It's probably true that White liberals are more cancerous than other countries though.

>bbc
into the trash it goes

We are everything a liberal and SJW hates and I really like it.

Who are you fucking fooling mate? Fucking BLM?

And how your government is allowing people spreading hate speeches on social medias against whites that's fucking inequality. Here you get jailed for saying offensive stuff on social media even if its about a majority.

Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to spread hate speech even if you are angry at a specific group of people.

Indian Police would have beaten the crap out of them, would have even fired pellets at them (Like in Cuckshmir)

Tbqh BBC and Al Jazeera are the most Anti-Indian and Pro-Pookistani media outlets for obvious reasons.

Nobody likes black people. Even black people don't like black people.

>We are everything a liberal and SJW hates and I really like it.

how? we always hear about the "vibrant diversity"of india.

>africans played big role from 1400-1700
>we wuz indians

You figure since India is already stained with the color of shit a little more brown wouldn't hurt.

This. Al Jazeera is just media jihad and they're mad that Muslims lost control of India.

Lol

india/china will dominate adrica and save world.

>vibrant diversity
That's largely just linguistic diversity. Like saying Murica of the 1800s was 'diverse' because it had English, German, Dutch speakers, etc.

But India has African tier blacks in the south region.

>BBC
>Big Black C...

>white guy talks about racism of indians on african

just how deep does the rabbid hole go?

Because our Diversity is unified by the hatred of Islam.

I am a Northerner and even though most South Indians and their traditions feel like nigger tier to me, they are really good at mathematics and smart and unlike niggers they actually are nice people.

And most of the times they are tooooo over friendly in a very creepy way.

Darkies are there aplenty in the North and East as well.
Pic related: A Southern qt

Why are black people so stubborn?
Literally nobody wants them in their countries but they continue to migrate to other countries.

The comment section is pure antifa cancer

Indians have the smallest penises In the world; africans have the largest penises in the world - Indian women always go after foreigners because they hate their beta small dicked countrymen...

Do the math.

Literally hated no matter where they go. Maybe we as a people need to realize its them not us whos wrong.

In your fantasy world maybe.
I know some Indian families women, they dont' even consider blacks humans..

Friendly reminder that the blacks tried to genocide the Indians living in Natal South Africa in the 20th century.

>Indian women go after Muh big dick Africans
No. Indian women don't practise bestiality