BAN THE MUSLIMS!

How do you guys feel about the muslims ban?

Isn't this heaven? And we're only in Trump's first week :D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OVnqerWUHg
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/saudi-arabia-is-running-out-of-water-a6883706.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's gonna be so great to bomb muslims in their countries now, because we have more people in the blast radius :3

It's not a Muslim ban. Muslims from all other countries that aren't in the list are welcome to come and go as usual.

It's a start, but it's only for 90 days. HOPEFULLY, whatever vetting process they concoct during this time proves to be fairly accurate and proficient in keeping the nutjobs out. I'd also like to see our overall immigration policy changed to favor non-Muslims.

ily norway

The day he bans pakis I'll sacrifice a kebab in my nearest temple for 8 years of Trump

we're not banned :)

Now all he needs to do is order a complete nuking of the middle east so we can be done with it entirely. Then we can focus on other non-white mongrels.

He is low-balling mate.

Just you wait and see, we'll be nuking Mekka in a couple of years. Man will that be a great sight to see the sands of medina turned into beautiful glass by an atomic bomb!

When is Sup Forums and /lgbt/ just going to fuck?

When they stop being pansies and understand the threat of islam and zionism
OP's pic is a good start

This guy gets it!

I hope we can get some old testament christianity on the case. Muslims are blasphemous sinners, worshipping a false god preached by a pedophile bloodthirsty tyrant.

I imagine neo-templars. Guys in a white body armour with red crosses. Multi-classing with swords and machine-guns. Just fucking the shit out of the middle east. Sending those basterds to hell, for burnining in all eternity for daring to say Jesus isn't the messiah.

Christianity and Islam are mutually exclusive. Christians should have a duty to at least kill 100 muslims.

Hey, who was Aisha again?

Was she 11 or 14 when Muhammed fucked her?

Was she engaged to Muhammed at 6? Or older?

When did he fuck her?

I don't remember those details.

Cool a thread about this that's not made by a shill. Yes loving it, european countries should take example of Trump

Daily reminder that faggots are disease vectors similar to plague rats. Pic related, fags have a 1 in 6 chance of HIV

Mainstream media causes HIV? Can't say I'm all that surprised

>Just fucking the shit out of the middle east. Sending those basterds to hell, for burnining in all eternity for daring to say Jesus isn't the messiah.

actually it's says he is the messiah in the quran

[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].(3:45)

if we could have such a politicans in europe....

Norwegian women deserve to be beaten and raped.

lol XD

God forcefully impregnated mary at 14

We're coming for you soon.

OMG XD

please dump moar :3

ok

No, they don't believe in Jesus. To muslims he is only a prophet, they don't say he is of emaculate conception, he is not the Jesus og the new testament.

You need to leave your pedophile prophet, who fucks young children, and become a christian. Or you will roast eternally in hell. You need to beg Jesus for forgiveness. Now, I have given you the roadmap to heaven, so I am not to blame when you end up in hell. I tried to save you.

God sent Muhammed because he didn't want muslims in heaven.

Well, ban yourself then in case you decide to migrate here and pull on Allahu Akbar on our people.

ok

I think Trump woke them up.

it's sure as hell not to stop any suspect terrorists else they'll ban countries that actually have exported terrorists before

illuminating

xd

youtube.com/watch?v=9OVnqerWUHg

trump=saidi cocksocker israel puppet

wy would it ban saudis, the israeli lapdogs?:o

eyeopening

learn to post gifs sadiq

It doesn't go far enough.

>What was I supposed to do
>THEY INVITED ME!!

Well, if they invited you...

Kek

>doesn't get the ant meme

Lurk more papaphilippopoulos

hah, watching it right now. Leftist are so stupid.

I can't wait to hear them cry when we start bombing the shit out of ISIS.

It will be fucking biblical! Blood will run like rivers in the streets! Fire and smoke will rise to the sky. Rockets will rain from heaven. We will kill every one of them! Put the fear of death back in the heart of islam.

We should forcefully turn all muslim men into shemles, basement sextoys for ugly lonely white men to play with.

>To muslims he is only a prophet
The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.(5:75)

>they don't say he is of emaculate conception
Wrong

And [mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah has chosen you and purified you and chosen you above the women of the worlds.

[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah].He will speak to the people in the cradle and in maturity and will be of the righteous."
She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.
(3:42-47)

tiny gifs are pretty aesthetic desu

/polgbt/ I'll take the ban nigger mods cya

i guess only women and girls hate islam :/
is Sup Forums all women?

Revolting

Fuckoff furfag

>That flag
HOW DID YOU POST ON HERE?

the same way you post ;)

Fuck off Nigger, go eat a mud pie

Jesus warned about false prophets, he said that we would know them by the fruit, because a tree with good roots will bare good fruit.

Muhammed was a pedophile bloodthirsty warlord. This leads me to belive that the angel he recieved the Quran from, was none other than Satan himself.

You're headed to burn! Muslim SCUM!

Is it embarrassing that I actually own a few jockstraps.

What do high class Arabs think of Pakis? I've heard they don't get along. I don't like Pakis either.

Dont you have pets to molest you fucking freak?

To help complete the bigger picture.

>Jesus warned about false prophets
you mean المسيح الدجال or Al-Masih ad-Dajjal or the anti christ? FYI he is in the hadith

Do you like Pakis?

1. I just jack off to cartoon ones
2. You are just like Muslims except suck cow asshole
3. You're a coon lipped negro

The worst thing about convincing people to not let muslims in to our countries is having to pretend to like muslims.

"We can help more of them where they are"

Like I give a shit. I don't like them, I don't want them here. I don't like their fucking ugly face, their disgusting religion or jerk-off language. There is nothing redeeming about them at all, their woman are ugly, their men are ugly, they bring their fucking ugliness to out genepool. Fuck em!

I hate every single muslim. I say fuck em all to death. There is only one thing I like about them.

I like the way you die!

It violates the Geneva convention and could fuck us up big time.

No I meant the literal ISIS that was chopping off heads in the middle-east before it was cool. Molesting children and engaging in full on pedophile sex. You know, Muhammed.

Norwegian women should all be killed.

What about the LOCAL Muslims ????.....should we have to develop some ""POLICIES""about them ?.

I know, but consider this:

Dead muslims

I feel like I am emigrating to Murrica very soon, just like so many of my ancestors did.

Keystone and Dakota are going to put you shit heads out of business real quick.

Almost as quickly as you guys are going to run out of drinking water :^)

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/saudi-arabia-is-running-out-of-water-a6883706.html

we were just getting along user :(
but he himself said an anti christ will come, WAS HE LYING TO US THE WHOLE TIME!!!11!???

Indeed.

Your vision is so beautiful i even have tear in my eye.

> I just
Holy shit so your abhorrent behaviour isnt totally drowned in cognitive dissonance. There just might be a semblance of hope for you user.

>politician actually doing shit in his first week
>Doing more than one thing to boot
Goddamn right, it's heaven

Do the dirty work the the jude.

Enjoy your clean water while it lasts ;)

HAH, I know the one on the bottom right :D

Yeah, she is a good norwegian girl, we once had a conversation together with her and a friend.

Her friend started it by saying "Hmm, girls who sleeps with negroes... that is a bit... you know... that is when you don't have any standards"

And she responded with "There is just something simplistic and unrefined with them"

She is a top blogger here too, she is a good gal!

The whole world has the same opinion about pakis

I hope it gets more and more militaristic, right wing, and intolerant of crying minorities and their virtue signaling anti white bullshit until the system snaps, we have martial law, and the leftists can do absolutely fuck all because they aren't even allowed to protest anymore, and i get to take a job as a guard in some midwestern gulag hellpit where if they get out of line i can kill them with impunity.

>pride sweatshirt
>cuddling with nazi

Thank you for clearing that up

The really sad thing is that despite the protests, we still don't have footage of a fat femininst being tazed.

Imagine how hilarious that would be, seeing her fat just wobble.

>uk
kek you guys are a bunch of cucks. you wont do shit. America does everything for you

>says the hat

Yeah, the stories are all true as well.

We are a very sexual people, with each other, because we're pretty. We have sex with both genders in our youth, it is really common, though not many people talk about it, but you can see it in the tv-series SKAM.

It is no big deal, it is probably just healthy to do some bisex experiments in your youth.

>brexit

American Gays, after all, are the master race of gays, if you can uncuck them you nazis will have fun secret fucking them

>Homosexuals swear to kill themselves if they don't get their way
>Islam swears to kill all homosexuals
>Homosexuals invite Muslims into the US
Really makes you think.

Imma let you finish, but asia has some of the best bottoms of all time!

KILL THE MUSLIMS!

SAVE OUR SWEDISH BROTHERS!

THEY ARE NOT MEN LIKE US, THEY'RE uhm.... like... SPECIAL!

THEY WERE NOT MADE TO WITHSTAND AGGRESSIVE MALE DOMINATED FOREIGN CULTURES

SAVE THE SWEDISH MAN!

Picture: Ulrik Munther, a typical swedish guy who claims to not at all be into taking Norwegian cock up his but and all that stuff. wink wink.