Why do liberals criticize conservatives for being "anti science" yet liberals believe there are more than 2 genders?

Why do liberals criticize conservatives for being "anti science" yet liberals believe there are more than 2 genders?

They also love bullshit like "organic" and "gluten-free".

umm...Because there ARE more than two genders sweetie

What, you have seriously NEVER seen the other 372812 reproductive organs?

Fucking pleb.

open a book you stupid twat

:)

there are more than 2 genders honey? get educated please. at least we're not causing global warming with our gender fluidity.

Because gender and sex are not the same thing. Nobody disagrees thT there are only two sexes. You're a right wing idiot.

Sex does NOT equal gender

Yes in science a male is anyone with a Y-chromosome. But gender identity is more fluid and complex. Gender is socially imposed and NOT a biological reality. If I feel I am a woman, I am

Why does everyone pretend that a political philosophy is one single person?

Fucking bigots

Great Russian trolling.

Wrong. Sex and gender were basically synonymous until the last 15 years. Just because it's popular (correctness through consensus) doesn't mean it's right (objective consensus)

Holy fuck what the fuck happened the few weeks I was gone? There's actual lefty goons on this board now?

the liberal world view is incredibly narrow

It is interesting that when you look at it from the outside it is an incredibly fragile world view. It is the equivalent of putting your head in the sand and ignoring everything.

The materialist nature of liberalism will fall within the next 5 years as the proof for psi phenomena becomes more mainstream. The ideal nature of liberalism is already falling as we see biological differences in race and gender. The liberty nature of liberalism will fall when we see how toxic the philosophy of individualism is, reaching its peak in the current year.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

You're getting baited

But it's still not science. Sociology can never be scientifically proven. It's kinda like philosophy for brain the damaged.

Lemme tell you bout leftypol.......

HEHEHE BLACK PEEPOLZ R JUST AZ SMERT AZ WHYTEZ HEHEHE IGNORE TEH RAYSIST "EHVIDANCE" HEHEHE OH AND BUY TEH WHEY MAN MADE CLYMETE CHAINED ISRAEL OK THNX BI.

Everything about this. Yes.

Especially the psi phenomenon.

Look into random number generators.
Or giant, group meditations.

The Law of Attraction, egregore, synchronicity NOT schizophrenia.....