>bans anyone and anything he doesnt like
>signs executive orders all day long
>ends his day by watching FUCKING CARTOONS

THIS IS WHAT U BURGERS FUCKING ELECTED.

THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS AT STAKE AND YOU GUYS THINK THIS IS SOME FUNNY JOKE

WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH?????

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidmackau/status/825752917546299394
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_White_and_the_Seven_Dwarfs_(1937_film)
cnn.com/2017/01/23/politics/trump-mexico-city-policy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source on this?

looks like fake news to me.

>>ends his day by watching FUCKING CARTOONS
AND sipping liberal tears

twitter.com/davidmackau/status/825752917546299394

When you actually get shit done you're allowed to take breaks

>not anime
WTF I hate Drumpf now.

with his G R A N D K I D S you shill

shut up, canacuck

What the fuck is this attack of the canadians? why are u fags all going rogue? you are supposed to be anti-drumpf

The man has a 10 year old son, think for a moment.

oops didnt mean to quote myself there

If Obama was doing this they'd be talking about how Obama is such a "chill" president

Maybe they are tired of getting it up the ass?

Only problem with this is he chose the one with the dyke fish.

A 10 year old son that is taller than the majority of Sup Forums

Also why thr fuck do people even bring attention to this shit? What's next? Are they going to make news about him taking a shit break too? Fuck off

Shut up you leaf faggot.

Next on the deport/ban list will be leafs.

Wow he really is our guy.

>leaf

Based as fuck

HAHAH I JUST REALIZED

HES WATCHING A FILM STARRING ELLEN DEGENERES

POL LITERALLY BTFO

Day of the Rake when?

>Liberals don't know what children are.
Oh right they are just a cluster of cells that are in no way human and should be gotten rid of at a woman's slightest whim.

>get shit done
if by "shit" you mean literally fucking our country and bringing us closer to war everyday

>saves the free world from Muslims
>still has time to be with his family
Jesus Christ, when trump dies, he will be the only person to ever reach the end credits of life knowing he did everything he ever wanted to

Should i remind this idiot baiter that he has 10yo son? I think its based.

nowhere in there is a source.

FAKE NEWS.

>Makes America Great Again
>Watches cartoons after work
I fail to see how is he not the greatest president?

>WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH?????
Never

Hitler loved Snow White too. Manchild, racist, dictator fuhrer manbabies love their children's cartoons.

>not watching steven universe

shiggydiggy trumpy

>hurr drumpf is a manchild
>he's like dumbledore from these baby books i read

Truly he is our guy.

GUYS GUYS DEFCON 1
I HAVE TRUMPS SCHEDULE RIGHT NOW!!!!
TAKE A LOOK
BELIEVE ME, I HAVE MY SOURCES

it was just on FOX

How can you be this bluepilled but be on Sup Forums? Do you cover the monitor so you won't accidentally read anything that conflicts with your own beliefs?

>7.5 out of the 8 years of Obama's presidency were spent golfing and on vacations
>"Donald Trump is going to watch a movie! And it's not even a deep intellectual one that intelligentsia like myself enjoy!"

call the police

O U R G U Y
U
R
G
U
Y

Trump is adorably retarded. I mean that in the nicest way possible

Kys leaf. Your opinion is as usless ass tits on a hog

>Works from day one of his election, unlike Obama who took a day off
>Decides to watch a movie and work the rest of the day
>"OH MY GOD LIKE LOL DRUMPF AMIRITE"

I read everything. I read things from breitbart and I read things from vox and everyone in between. And guess what? It has nothing to do with reading and everything to do with common human empathy. It's apparently an extension of a range of human emotions that are limited only to the intelligent. Which brings us back here. You're retarded.

Shit movie to be honest
you are responding to a paid shill

>nothing in life is as important as you think it is while you are thinking about it
Hmm hm hm
I wonder how media and seasoned politicians use this nugget of seemingly obvious wisdom on people
Hmmmmmmmmmm

>fate of world is in our hands

Does that mean we are cucking the world?

>Budget- $1,488,423

What did Walt Disney mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snow_White_and_the_Seven_Dwarfs_(1937_film)

Liberals are this stupid.

>bans muslims
He just instituted a TEMPORARY vetting process. If you can't handle a little delay of a few months, the just move to another country.

>bans abortion
Sources? Cause it's bullshit.

>bans planned parenthood
He didn't ban it, he just pulled GOVERNMENT FUNDING. They can still exist without the government subsidizing them right? If not why don't they take donations from the lefties who love it so much? Whether you feel abortion is right or wrong, we shouldn't be funding it at all.

>bans anyone and anything he doesnt like
>signs executive orders all day long
Oh look more retardation and exaggeration from the loonies on the left

Oh no how dare he watch movies.

Fuck off.

The more they tweet aboyt finding dory the less time they have to be angry about other things

when i can express my conservative conclusions in public without fear

So you're saying we should be ruled by our emotions? Brb I'm going to illegally cross your border faggot, you do want a better life for me right?

so he ends the day watching a movie with his son. that's so sweet.

>>bans muslims
>>bans abortion
>>bans planned parenthood
>>bans anyone and anything he doesnt like
>>signs executive orders all day long

Wait, were you under the impression we voted for him so he wouldn't implement his campaign promises?

Is everyone really so surprised that a man is actually following through with the promises that he built his fucking campaign around? Did they think he'd get inaugurated and sit on his lazy ass for 4 to 8 years like our previous presidents?

You're in for a rude awakening, leaf.

>He just instituted a TEMPORARY vetting process.

Incorrect uyse of "vetting."

He instituted a temporary immigration ban, with provision for exceptions to be considered on a case-by-case basis, while proper vetting (investigating backgrounds) procedures are in place.

>>bans planned parenthood
>He didn't ban it, he just pulled GOVERNMENT FUNDING

Liberals always have trouble with this distinction.

Back when Serrano was submerging crucifixes in urine, the left went ballistic about MUH CENSORSHIP when Christian groups did not want the NEA to pay for that sort of thing any more.

kek needs a good pixar film to watch with barron once and a while. I hope his son doesn't end up like those whores obama forgot to raise

His son and wife don't even live in the Whitehouse at the moment. He has been workin long hours without his family around, and people criticize him for spending time with his son. Sad

We're living in a post-fact reality now. Trump started it, we're going to end it.

it wouldn't be a cuck rally without a fat lesbian

fucking KEK

8 MORE YEARS 8 MORE YEARS 8 MORE YEARS 8 MORE YEARS 8 MORE YEARS

This. Now he just needs to watch some Spongebob, My Little Pony (Gen 1 classic), and some tasteful animu.

Maybe when the Jews are extinct, niggers are kept in small preserves in Africa living like there ancestors, all illegals and those born from illegals are kicked out, we setup a no net immigration policy and have colonies on Mars Ceres and Luna.

Man. I used to think you lot were better than the feminazi 'drinking male tears' bullshit. Guess I have to seek my enlightenment elsewhere.

only when every leaf has been raked

No source for information.
>'Muh Obama'
Fake news. Jesus

The "abortions ban" is obviously more complex than just banning abortions. But it's essentially a large first step to shutting down legal, safe abortion care across the country.
cnn.com/2017/01/23/politics/trump-mexico-city-policy/
>"The President, it's no secret, has made it very clear that he's a pro-life president," White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer told reporters at his first daily briefing. "He wants to stand up for all Americans, including the unborn, and I think the reinstatement of this policy is not just something that echoes that value, but respects taxpayer funding as well."
>Whether you feel abortion is right or wrong, we shouldn't be funding it at all.
and why not? It's health care. And like all other forms of health care, there should an option provided by the government. Like there is in normal fucking countries. Having federal options in your health sector are important to first world countries because it makes the people safer. And countries are for the people.
What you do by de-funding Planned Parenthood is, you cause more back alley abortions, more unwanted pregnancies. Not to mention the huge amount of cancer screenings and other health generalities that usually take place at PPH, which just won't occur now. To defund a program which costed a minute percentage of the annual budget in the first place.
I do. I just want you to be as safe as possible. And if living in Trinidad isn't safe, and I understand America's legal immigration policies are stifling at best and deadly at worst, I implore you to come here illegally. Countries are for the people. You have to do what you have to do to survive.

>pixar fan

Myguy

I see nothing wrong with this.

>Provide a source that he actually played golf for 7.5 years!

Wow you're a fucking dunce

HOLY SHIT! THIS IS YUGE!!

>bans this
>bans that
He would be a pretty good mod here.