So why doesn't he let them in?

So why doesn't he let them in?

He's already said he's going to give them prioritization.

Muslims are being killed too. Why should christians be prioritized?

because it Muslims who are actually doing the killing

Muslims are like animals and need to be culled

muslims are peaceful though, they never kill eachother

Are leafs just incapable of associating Islam with terrorism?

And it's muslims who are being killed.

He will.

Do you want meme answers? I think you came here for meme answers.

If not I can give you a general rundown of what most people who voted for Trump feel on this.

Otherwise, shitskins and sandniggers need to be gassed.

Because they'e not filthy mudslims.

he is. There's an exception to his EO allowing in Christian refugees.

There's a billion muslims on the planet. If they wanted you dead, you'd be already dead. Face it, not all muslims are terrorists, just like not all white people are violent neo nazis.

Because God recognizes his own.

cuz' muslims kill christians not the other way around

Because murrica is a christian nation.
But I'm sure Iran, Saudia Arabia, and other Islamic countries are more than willing to takahahahahahahahaha

>what were the crusades
>what was colonialism

if they wanted us dead they would declare war on the west and we would launch our nuclear warheads wiping them from the Earth

They're not smart or strong enough to actually take on the west

T. Ahmed

>There's a billion muslims on the planet.
So why don't they take on ISIS?

Good question, checkmate liberals, you played yourselves.

Because media,atheists and LGBT lick Ahmed's anus like it's pure gold but don't give a shit to whatever happens to christians.

>were
>was
Your point?

make up your mind Donald are an isolationist or not

how could a billion muslims kill the west? If they suddenyl said "right we are killing every whit eperson." A) they'd never be allowed in our countries, and B) we'd fucking nuke them.

Call me crazy but I don't think numbers matter to hydrogen bombs.

He IS planning to let them in. I heard that there's a plan to put them on the blue West coast to transform them into red states. With the illegals deported there will be plenty of space.

Why don't you? Why don't you go fight IS instead of hiding like a coward behind your computer screen?

What religion is vastly overrepresented in terror attacks again?
The fact the there are peaceful ones does not change the fact that letting lots of muslims in could increase greatly the possibility of terrorism. Especially considering that the US is one of their main targets.

Why should I fight mudslims' wars?

Why should muslims?

it's their country

Don't let any in. A shit skin is a shit skin

(e) Notwithstanding the temporary suspension imposed pursuant to subsection (a) of this section, the Secretaries of State and Homeland Security may jointly determine to admit individuals to the United States as refugees on a case-by-case basis, in their discretion, but only so long as they determine that the admission of such individuals as refugees is in the national interest — including when the person is a religious minority in his country of nationality facing religious persecution, when admitting the person would enable the United States to conform its conduct to a preexisting international agreement, or when the person is already in transit and denying admission would cause undue hardship — and it would not pose a risk to the security or welfare of the United States.

>when the person is a religious minority in his country of nationality facing religious persecution