Counter-argument

What counter-argument would you say to lefties who post this image in a discussion about Trump's immigration ban?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks
markhumphrys.com/left.right.violence.html
google.com/amp/s/ijr.com/2016/01/518045-a-study-showed-right-wing-extremism-kills-more-than-islamic-terrorism-then-a-real-researcher-looked-into-it/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Run the numbers on a per capita basis

There are far more buses, beds and lawn mowers than terrorists in the west. I would like to keep it that way so build the wall

nothing, because the lefties are right. We just have a bunch of right wing babies still scared from 9/11, an event that happened decades ago. Even though more often a white kid shoots up a school lol, but they don't think we should do anything about guns.

Muh terrorists is a strawman argument.They don't belong in our country because they cannot preserve our culture, people, customs, or heritage.

Americans shooting Americans is a domestic problem, getting killed by foreign invaders is entirely different

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_battles_and_other_violent_events_by_death_toll#Terrorist_attacks

Just a coincidence

look at what people from the temporarily-banned countries do for killing and raping in the region and in europe when they move around there. that matters, no?

Europe

if you extend that data exactly one single day further into the past, suddenly the first category which was 2 shoots up to 180

hmmmmmmmmmm

>Armed toddlers kill more people than right wing extremists
Wew

seeing a lot of cogent points in this thread

>doesn't include 9/11
>leaves out European attacks that we are trying to avoid in the US

>since 9/11

Muslims make up less than 1% of the US population

Look at the rate of right wingers to Muslims. Also, I like how they forget left wing terrorism
markhumphrys.com/left.right.violence.html

google.com/amp/s/ijr.com/2016/01/518045-a-study-showed-right-wing-extremism-kills-more-than-islamic-terrorism-then-a-real-researcher-looked-into-it/amp/?client=safari

this chart hasnt been corrected with 2015 and 2016 numbers. obama kept us really safe those years

They don't consider the gays killed in that club to be people? I dig it

Good list OP

If you don't have any issues with bringing in more muslims you shouldn't have any issue with moving to a Muslim majority nation.

>these bigger problems exist so you shouldn't try to fix this
>These people became citizens and it has nothing to do with us letting them in in the first place

>stopping your data at 2014

really makes me not give a shit...

Dahir A. Adan (c. 1994 – September 17, 2016) was a member of St. Cloud's Somali-American community.

He was born in Kenya and moved to the U.S. at the age of two on a refugee visa, becoming a U.S. citizen in 2008.

>What counter-argument would you say to lefties

Argument is horseshit.

Terror only has to get lucky one time and nearly 4,000 can die in an hour (see 9/11).

Can you say the same for a lawnmower???

And the only reason those numbers are so low is because extreme security measures keep them that way.

Tell them to look at the number of people Islamic terrorists kill/torture/kidnap in their own countries. Flying across the ocean is hard so they'd much rather attack Europe instead (Which they have done plenty of times in the past two years). So why shouldn't we be against bringing them here to do the same thing to us instead?

What are Europe's numbers?

Boston Bombing and Pulse weren't done by mudslimes?

Why should we bring them when:

>crumbling infrastructure
>overflowing schools
>rising rent prices
>vastly different cultures
>social cohesion goes down
>safe zones are in the middle east at a cheaper price
>they have been violent in Europe
>there is no economic case
>there is only a feel good virtue signal case which is irresponsible

Police said Mohammed Barry walked into the restaurant, had a conversation with an employee and then left. He returned about a half hour later. That's when police said he approached a man and a woman who were sitting just inside the door at a booth and started the attack.

Pegues reports the suspected attacker has a Somali background, and officials believe he may have traveled to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates in 2012. Pegues reports that law enforcement is concerned that this incident has the hallmarks of the type of so-called "lone wolf" terrorist attack that they have been working to stop.

Police said employees and patrons tried to get the man to stop.

"Some of the patrons there started throwing chairs at him just trying to get him out of there," Weiner said.

The man eventually fled the scene in a white car and led police on a short chase. Officers forced the man off the road a few miles away and when he got out of his car police said they tried unsuccessfully to use a stun gun on him.

Weiner said, "At that point he had a machete and another knife in his hand and he lunged across the hood at the officers."

That's when police said an officer shot and killed the man.

>What counter-argument would you say to lefties who post this image in a discussion about Trump's immigration ban?
Germany.

>how can i deny this truth i'm presented with that doesn't fit with my narrative?

look at injured and permanently disabled by terrorists instead

That's two too many.

So lefties say if gun control can even save 1 life a year it's worth it but saving a few lives from terrorism isn't?

Four Marines were killed on Thursday by a gunman who opened fire at two military offices in Chattanooga, Tennessee, before being fatally shot in an attack officials called a brazen, brutal act of domestic terrorism.

The FBI named the suspect as Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez, 24, but said it was too early to speculate on a motive for the rampage, which comes at a time when U.S. military and law enforcement authorities are increasingly concerned about the threat posed by "lone wolves" to domestic targets.

"We are treating this as an act of domestic terrorism," Bill Killian, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Tennessee, said earlier, adding that no official determination of the nature of the crime had yet been made and the Federal Bureau of Investigation has not ruled anything out.

"While it would be premature to speculate on the motives of the shooter at this time, we will conduct a thorough investigation of this tragedy and provide updates as they are available," the agency said in a statement.

NBC reported that Abdulazeez was a naturalized American born in Kuwait and U.S. officials said law enforcement authorities were investigating whether he was inspired by Islamic State or a similar militant group.

>fall out of bed
>die

HOW IS THAT NOT LOCAL-NEWS TYPE OF SHIT?

I NEVER hear about anyone having this happen

I call extreme bullshit

>Orlando
>San Bernardino
>Fort Hood
>Ft Lauderdale
>Boston Marathon
>NY trashbin bomber
>NJ veteran's parade
>Minnesota mall attacker
>9/11
Help me out here I know I'm missing some

The Pulse shooting alone had more than 50 victims. These figures are intentionally misleading.

Also importing people who wish death upon America is always a bad move even if currently they're not able to operate effectively. When they have big enough numbers how will we stop them?

Then again, it's useless to have arguments with leftists. They have a fundamentally different worldview.

>counter-argument

There is no counter argument. The number of deaths by those causes is as stated in the table, taken as an average.

The question is death the only relevant measurement? What about injuries? What about mental suffering?

the difference is that saving lives via gun control would cost nothing but political capital and paper, while "saving lives from terrorism" has enmeshed us in a fifteen-year-long war, and thousands of foreign civs dead as collateral damage

>being shot by another american

Remove niggers and spics from those stats and see what happens

One of the gunmen authorities say opened fire Sunday outside an exhibition of cartoons depicting the prophet Muhammad had previously been suspected of trying to fly overseas and wage violent jihad, according to court records.

He was identified as Elton Simpson, 30, of Phoenix, according to a U.S. law enforcement official. Law enforcement officials said Monday afternoon that the second shooter in the Texas attack was Nadir Soofi, 34, Simpson’s roommate.

FBI agents searched a Phoenix apartment Monday as part of the investigation into the shooting, which occurred Sunday evening in Garland, a city near Dallas.

The FBI had begun monitoring Simpson again recently. Authorities said Monday that they were still working to determine details about the two men and who may have instigated the plan. The FBI does not believe the shooting was directed by an international terrorist group, but is still investigating.

Police say the two gunmen drove up to the Curtis Culwell Center during a controversial art exhibition and, at around 6:50 p.m., opened fire with assault rifles, striking a security guard in the leg.

That there's no need for us to live with Muslim not matter what their alleged qualities are, among which "non violence".

If liberals force us to live with Muslims, we'll simply copy their religion, force women to cover themselves, criminalize homosexuality, ban alcohol, ban drugs, force people to perform daily ritualistic acts designed to show allegiance to a leader or the movement, and so on.¸

I'm fucking sick of this shit. If Islam is "good" then we basically have a license to become full blown Evolian fascist and the left better fucking love it.

its about one a month lately

Pulse night club

But of course libshits always "muh dangerous right wing extremism "

Yet there are far more right wing extremists than Muslims in the west right now. Yet Muslims still manage to outdo extremists in # of deaths due to terrorism. So Islam is more dangerous than right wing extremism.

I get a kick whenever I see an overweight or obese person complain about guns. 1 out of 4 people in America dies from coronary heart disease. And being a fattie increases that risk.

>Orlando: 50
>San Bernardino: 10
>Fort Hood: 30
>Ft Lauderdale: 3
>Boston Marathon: 40
>NY trashbin bomber: 3
>NJ veteran's parade: 0
>Minnesota mall attacker: 3
>9/11: 2,000
>2,140 dead
>divided by 10
>214/year
I'm sure I missed a bunch, too that would put the total upwards of 300/year and that is JUST DEAD. Imagine all the people maimed in the Boston Marathon or affected by 9/11. 50 injured in NY last month, etc

>1 post by this ID

Fuck it, I'll bite.

This chart oversimplifies the problem by presenting completed fatalities by certain events. It fails to count to total number of people killed by the Islamic terrorists/refugees by replacing that total with an average.

Notice also that KILLED BY ASSAULT RIFLES is not listed yet leftists scream for their ban.

Notice how one of the Islamic attacks was perpetuated by an American citizen who was radicalize (Orlando).

Do we need a high number of successful death from Islamic terrorists before we can support stricter policies without being labeled as racists?