Greeks are not Whi-

>Greeks are not Whi-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Greeks are Turkish rap-

The most complete study of Greek skeletal material from Neolithic to modern times was carried out by American anthropologist J. Lawrence Angel [6] who found that in the early age racial variability in Greece was 7% above average, indicating that the Greeks had multiple origins within the Europid racial family. Angel noted that from the earliest times to the present “racial continuity in Greece is striking.” Buxton [30] who had earlier studied Greek skeletal material and measured modern Greeks, especially in Cyprus, finds that the modern Greeks “possess physical characteristics not differing essentially from those of the former [ancient Greeks].”

Am I the only one that wishes girls weren't shaving their pubic hair off?

I'm looking at that lady's crotch and I see razor burn, and yet I still see peach fuzz and stubble.

the denbts call that bankrupted Europe

Yes pubic hair is disgusting

pay debt

I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE!

High definition cameras were a mistake.

Debtposting is so lame

sad

PAY DEBT

enjoy sunshine brother

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Denbts thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Greece minister guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about an irrelevant country. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Denbtfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "GREASE PAY DENBTS GREASE PAY DENBTS GREASE PAY DENBTS." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Someone needs to train her on how to shave her bikini line.

-te

Hello fellow master race medbro

>be pure blooded turkish sultan
>found an empire
>conquer the entire balkan and whole arabia
>start marrying with greek girls
>new sultans are race mixed with whites
>they make horrible decisions and start fucking everything up
>more white blood finds its way into the sultanans family
>empire collapse within 2 centuries

MAKES YOU THINK...

It's obvious. When you read Herodotus and Diodorus, it becomes clear that Ancient Greece, Ionia, Carthage, and the islands of the Peleponnese contained tribes of various origin.

It was the first jew'd out melting pot. You had some mongrels, race mixing, and then also segregated communities.

[citation needed[

See

Not paying denbts is so lame

>that shoulder to hip ratio
Might as well be a man with a cunt, bby.

There were multiple migrations of European populations in what is today Greece in the neolithic and bronze era but that's true of all old established native European populations

which game?

Hair is great.

dark blue

Boku no pico

That's not white by Sup Forums's standard,and i don't know why you try to be so hard to be white when you have achieved plenty on your own.
Just tell them to fuck off like the Italians and Slavs did.

looks Arab to me

Hnnnnnnnnggg that camel toe

Oh, just great. Iberian women confirmed as the most hideous hags of the entire european continent. Even worse than the Krauts.

Just my luck...

No. Absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of bush.

thats a finnish man

ty
lame

Middle class Turks of Istanbul are the only True Greeks still alive today

Greeks are not in de-

> Turks are not whi-

I'm thankful as fuck that my ancestry comes from Northern Italy. I'm granted with olive eyes and light brown hair, unlike the stereotypical black curly hair and poo-tier eyes.

God bless you Mediterranean mad men.

Greece is as white as the USA and Argentina are

So not at all

looks turkish

Takes one to know one?

iktf fellow lombard brother. Southern Italy/Sicily has to be the least white part of europe, those places were conquered by arabs. Spain deported all their muslims once they won, and the balkans either kille dthem or had population transfers but not italy.

The word you're looking for is "white".

And yes, they aren't white.

"Greek"

stop this bullshit for once, the south isn't dark because of arabs, there's barely any arab lineages in the south, Sicily has even less than central Italy

more white than snownogs

t. Mehmet

Greeks used to be white.

Then they got raped by the T*rks.

How do I get a Greek gf?

That man is definitely turkish

Whites were only invented as a class to keep poor 'white' people from realizing they have it worse off than blacks. Before the elites of society invented whiteness everyone self-identified as Irish, German, British, etc. Only blacks were called blacks because they had no idea what their heritage was.

> Slavs are not whi-

youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

We talked about this before, numerous times.

Ancient Greeks were not a fair skinned people, and present-day Greeks are not a fair skinned people. So if olive skinned people are not white in your opinion, then they aren't white.

But if you are wondering if present-day Greeks are the same people with ancient Greeks, then the answer is mostly yes. Of course they mixed with numerous other people who happened to wander into Greece, and also many "Greeks" also happened to be Hellenized Anatolians. So while they do not have the exact same genetics with ancient Greeks, they are still more or less the same. Genetic tests prove this.

Greeks of course mixed with Turks, but the descendants of those Greeks were always identified as Turks. If your father is a Turk, everyone will consider you a Turk here; and a Muslim woman could not marry a Christian man back then. The Greeks who live today are the descendants of the Greeks who did not mix with Muslism; the descendants of the ones who did presently call themselves Turks and most of them are Turkish citizens.

So stop with your we wuz LARPing and accept that white people too can have shit countries. Greeks suck at running their country because they are fucking lazy. It is not because of Turkish genes.

Ancient greeks were fair haired, reeeeeee

>Be European
>Not white

Explain this

Clear dues.

Jewish divide and conquer tactics

>Wanting to be associated with a gang of pedophiles
Romaboos and Greekaboos disgust me.

Greek is as white as Finland. Stop mocking our white brothers.

-te

literal helen of troy

>light hair makes you whi-

>among males
Hair color variation is only important in women, in fact, sexual selection of women is why we have different hair colors.
Which Cyprus?

>Greeks suck at running their country because they are fucking lazy

nope

because their european """friends""" fucked their country up

>Iberian women confirmed as the most hideous hags of the entire european continent
Well you're lucky you're a moor and not iberian then.

no. he's just a retard

>african russians

The final form of online scammers

Black, brown, yellow, green or white; I could care less as long as my dick goes inside

literally made for anglos

what did the greeks do to get cucked by asians Sup Forums?