>Rescue dogs
>Hunting dogs
>Watches the kids
>Assist the blind
>Assist the disabled
>Good companions
>Can be cute accessories
Because dogs are helpful to us

Because dindus evolved in the jungle and never had them. Also dogs are based and hump women whenever they please and know the negro can't be trusted.

Its literally in our genes after domesticating them for so long, visa versa

>know the negro can't be trusted.
That is true, the pitbulls always have to fight each other for their enjoyment

Dogs are nationalists.

I was having a conversation with a friend about this the other day. Every culture on Earth but whites hate/eat dogs.

I like cats tho...

Actually my dog only likes white people. It's weird.

Whites are cucks

Because they evolved alongside Europeans.
Rottweilers are direct descendants of the dogs that guarded Roman camps.

They take after their master.

Mudslimes consider most animals filthy. They are against having 'pets' altogether.

This is true.

That being said, we're risking to reach the far extreme ourselves, replace having children with having pets. Let's not.

Wouldnt be so sure. People fucking love dogs around here

Not true faggot.

Humans domesticated dogs prior to the genetic changes that led to white skin

I want a dog to help me in my old age.

This. I'm Dominican and a ton of people there have dogs. I had a dog and all of cousins too.

>Every culture on Earth but whites hate/eat dogs.

Japan is the exception to this. They only like small faggot dogs these days though

Wrong

Which is better citizen: dog or minority?

>Its literally in our genes after domesticating them for so long, visa versa
what he said, besides.. Other people out there in the world like dogs. But I think the only ones who is as obsessive about them as us are eskimos. And no-one gets close to the 'evil'-white-man when it comes to loving and adoring dogs, almost to the level dogs do right back at us. But then, after the burgers correct comment on domestication, we basically co-evolved. A thing to consider when people call us racist. Because dogs are certainly a different race, heck it's a whole different species. And yet we don't just get along, we outright adore each other. Dog wins a few points on this one. It's useful, unlike poc. It knows who's boss, unlike poc. Admittedly it has a tendency to hump anything without permission, just like poc. But you can't win them all.

They don't like different people that they've never been around. My dog hated Haitians for example.

I wonder if you brownie Hispanics have realized that you have more things in common with whites than any other culture.

>replace having children with having pets. Let's not.
With how most women are getting, I'm fine with this being the case.

Don't breed with the mentally unstable gene pool, get yourself a doggo as a child figure and wait. If nothing comes, nothing comes.

It's the only creature more loathsome then themselves, naturally they get along great. It's also the reason their birth rates are decreasing, they treat their pet better than they would their own kids. Some of them even fight over who gets when they divorce.

You obviously have European blood in you. Didn't your ancestors descend from Spain? I don't imagine Peruvians are like the mestizo Mexicans. They're basically Aztecs.

shitskins think animals are only good for fucking

you're going back

i only like certain types of dogs.

i think pitbulls are the niggers of the dog species

because dogs are smart, loyal, will fight for you and even when you're dead they'll stay next to your remains - that shows a level of connection you won't even get from most humans.

hitler was right, dogs are smarter than most humans.

Because only white people are capable of feeling compassion.

It's pretty obvious to most of us.

>t. Ahmed

Because dogs are the only living species on this earth that can tolerate white people. Everyone else hates whites.

white people invented dogs

because empathy towards lesser creatures/ability to domesticate is a hallmark of true humanity. It's a shame it didn't work with all those god damn spooks we tried it with.

Dog is mans best friend. Nonwhites arent human therefore pupper is not their friend.

The chinese love their dogs!

> Don't breed with the mentally unstable

Definitely not, but even the decent couples out there are getting brainfucked by the
> omg I'm not ready for a child but I should get a dogo instead
mentality, which isn't bad per se but they are funneling their paternal & maternal instincts on a pet. The pet should be a companion like it always was, not a child substitute, that's all I meant.

I'm white and I don't really like them that much. But however killing them is wrong and disgusting.

It only makes sense that mans worst enemy hates mans best friend

Japs have a long history of domesticating dogs. See Akita and Shiba Inu. Akita is one of the oldest dog breeds in existence. Japs are as obsessed with pets as we are.

The Chinese also have been breeding dogs for a long time, but mostly as food.

Dominican here too. I've got like 10+ dogs and puppies in my home country, Dominican Republic and some other farm animals like pigs and horses etc

Kids will always be before pets.

>why does only white people treat dogs like human beings?

i think that;s what you meant.

Ok, a very small portion of Asians love dogs. I stand corrected. but the rest of the Asian cultures simply hate dogs!

It is through the domestication of dogs thay we domesticated ourselves and created civilization.

That really jolts my bolts

Same. Some little niglet tried to put my dogs at they started growling at him.
They could even tell that this light skinned half white/half sandnigger chick that I was fucking wasn't white, they could sense that she wasn't pure and they didn't like her.

Tell me about Bane.

Iranians also loved dogs before Islam conquered them. Dogs were sacred animals in Zoroastrianism

this

You know everything you neeed to know about a culture based on how it treats dogs.

>They killed Blondi and all her puppies
Memes aside, yeah Hitler was kind of a dick but to go as far as to kill the dog and her children is all sorts of fucked up.

The dogs are not aware of the evils of mankind.

>and know the negro can't be trusted

This.

I'm white and I prefer cats.

>putting animals before children

Don't call yourself white, you don't deserve that title.

what is Japan? They do crazy shit for their dogs

Because white women love the knot.

Fuck off zoofag you're on par with Shitskins.

Look here nigger.

Kids fucks up, he gets a timeout. Dog fucks up, he gets put down. The stakes are raised.

t. school shooter

like dogs faggit

Because dogs are higher beings with emotions and some level of agency, so white people and dogs naturally get along. I unironically view dogs as above certain races of humans, namely mestizos and africans.

good job doggo

>Mudslimes consider most animals filthy.
that's why they fuck horses, goats, ox, etc. right

gonna have to go with dog on this one

Weve been a spanish colony for almost twice as much as weve been a country, pretty similar for most other south american nations so of course we know that lol. Cant say that bothers me desu south america is pretty comfy if youre in a good position.
I happen to be mixed, yes, but even people who look pretty fucking native love their doggies. My cleaning lady has like 3 and the buildings security guys both have 2. Go to any shanty towns and youll see a shitload of dogs too.

I wonder if the day comes when SJWs start calling dogs 'racist' because of their instincts.

*basically incas
Come on user

Spics love their dogs too m8

>saving your dog from being raped and killed by russians
or
>mercifully putting her down and her puppies too

hmm gets the noggin joggin doesnt it?

This

Because we bred them and they usually like us better when given a choice.

>butthurt nigger mad because doggos know he aint worth more than the dirt he stands on

Japs are honorary whites, its been established routinely.

Spics were under Spanish rule for centuries. Spain is European

I have two german shepherds myself, wonderfull dogs they are. Just an hour ago some niggdr pizzaguy came to our yard trying to deliver one of those disgusting fake pizzas to my neihbors, i let the bigger one out and he poor nignog was too scared to exit his vehicle. Hah, good laughs were had.

>not liking dogs

He's probably a muslim

>man's best friend
>only white people like them
>true humans are white

The unique level to which white people fetishize and personify dogs is disgusting and reminiscent of Greek pederasty.

That's not true at all, the only people who don't like dogs are Muslims, for religious reasons, and American blacks who are usually on the receiving end of dog bites because of their shit behavior. Pic related, some African tribes still have hunting dogs when the environment allows for it.

im not white

>you will never have a giant wolf companion
feels bad man

Empathy is a white person's trait

the pizza never got delivered and while backing up his car, he kept saying "Dog, big dog.". I found this odd. Do all niggers and Turks fear dogs?

So long as you understand they're also above you, leaf.

shitskins get out

> south america

I sincerely consider you guys 'white', just a bit more tanned than the rest of us here in winter darkness :DDDD

nigger tribes just have stray dogs hang around, which they routinely attack and torture for shits and giggles

Dogs are great I love dogs

Untrue, I work at animal shelter/pet hospital and I take great care of dogs in my care.
I've seen people here who genuinely love their pets.

not liking doggos is a legitimate sign of being subhuman

I am white and do not fetishize dogs.

> Work at animal shelter
You are by definition an exception to what's most likely a rule, though.

>chile
>white
>baka

>filename

keked

Then why did you move to Scandinavia Ahmed?