Sup Forums will defend this

>Sup Forums will defend this

"Obama selected those countries!"
The state dept. did. Trump made the choice to ban them from entering.

It isn't a muslim ban and it's a list compiled by the obama administration.
A better title would be Trump's continuation of the Obama government's policy.

I've addressed this point in the first post, why can't you even read

What kind of fuck knuckle makes a chart like that when everybody knows that 189 US citizens were killed by a Libyan bomber in 1988?

Yeah, I'm also missing the Black Hawk Down event there, and I'm sure a bunch of Iraqis killed Americans.

I think they mean "on US soil".

Does Trump even listen to the state department? I thought he just takes orders from his Jew friends and doesn't take info from the people who are actually paid to give him unbiased information.

TIL no American citizens died in Iraq.

>on us soil
this was on previous infographics but i guess they took it off because of the immediate assrape.

FUCK OFF CTR NIGGERS

Great, so Trump has now put the US on the same moral spot as Saudi Arabia, Sudan and the UAE.

But its only a problem when the US takes that moral stance isnt it?

No. Saudi Arabia is shit. (In case that was unclear for you.)

It was all a far right conspiracy theory

But there is no need to protest it or be upset about it.

Obama made the choice to bomb them, radicalizing thousands of people and creating a proxy war with Russia

Ok i can guarentee a Somalian has killed an American at some in this time frame

Stats disgarded.

Trumpfags are cancer to the human race.

Only 3 Cubans have killed an American in the past 40 years? Really? So of all the Cuban immigration both leagal and non-legal, only 3 have EVER killed an American past 40 years come on.

Blatant shit like that makes me not take this shit seriously

>South florida a place of millions of cubans and many murders of all types from all peoples. And only 3 have ever killed an American

Hell, Zimmerman was a Cuban, so if he didn't kill Trayvon it would only be 2 killings, that's seems even more fucked up.

stable situation means they can organize even better, are trumpfags so deluded they will defend everything?

Iran is pretty stable. It was only banned because Bibi has an unhealthy paranoia about them.

if cubans are murderers more often, it only reinforces the point

Trump did this on purpose to get liberals angry at something Obama also did, just like how the Wall is something that Hillary supported when she was in the Senate.

When that's pointed out, their objections will seem less relevant, which makes it easier to steamroll objections to more comprehensive ban down the road.

Or not. Either way, divide and conquer is at play.

You mad, Achmed?

Iran is stable.

>Iraq
so no US soldier were killed there?

Your little info graphic is fucking retarded. It assumes things like 911 and the USS Cole were Saudi Arabia, but ignores the MN mall stabbings, the thousands of US troop killings in places like Iraq and Afghanistan, the Iranian incursions into US held territory, etc

In short, your info graphic is so retarded it only applies to the dumbest of the population. Try harder next time

If this is including 9/11 then the Egypt/UAE/Lebanon numbers are too low.

>unhealthy paranoia

RIGHT.... Imadinnerjacket saying Israel shall be a burning sea of fire it total paranoia right?

Get fucked