Do Americans feel kinda bad for what direction the US is heading?

Do Americans feel kinda bad for what direction the US is heading?

no

We'll "feel bad" once we get tired of winning.

I feel very good about it, what's best is watching liberals actually cry knowing that they can do nothing about it.

Nope.

>feel kinda bad
feels good man

No

Not on Sup Forums, obviously

kek doesnt like where america is heading

Nope

After seeing what's happened to your country under leftism, fuck no.

Not at all!

Never had hope before, now I don't know what to expect as things I always wished for suddenly rain from the sky.

lol no

we've been on a downward for the past 2 decades, and i felt bad about that

but thank god, we're in an upward trajectory now

Nope. Pretty happy about it. I hate everyone equally so whatever happens it's all good.

no

Nope.

however if you go to reddit you'll see nothing but feel good posts about how much of a tyrant Trump is, and how all these hard-working people "deserve" entry into our country, and praising that Judge for "putting a stay" on Trump's order, which isn't at all what happened.

it's about time we had a President that actually took measures to protect our country - just look at the wave of "immigrants" in Europe right now, and how shitty it has become. fuck that.

This. The only thing I regret is how easily I get banned when trolling libs on periscope. They don't particularly like those hate facts.

tldr; but yes, this!

No.

Absolutely not.

Trump is doing almost EXACTLY what we elected him to do.

If anything, he hasn't gone far enough. He should have suspended immigration from ALL Muslim-majority countries. As it is, there are exceptions for Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt, Morocco, Malaysia, etc. In fact, there's more Muslim countries that are unaffected than countries that are.

He also should leave the embassy in Tel Aviv, because moving it to Jerusalem makes no logistical sense anyway.

Otherwise, he's doing splendidly.

My country became the 6th economy of the world managed to influence all Latin America while removing several countries fron the american sphere of influence under leftism. Also had the most popular democratically elected president in earth

Yup, but for me it's more about taking a shit on the constitution and revoking due process for selected few. Feels too much like 1930s Germany and USSR for my liking.

>inb4 MUH ORDER IS CONSTITUTIONAL

user on /k/ said it best earlier:

No. We've been pushed so far in one direction so fast, that the whole thing snapping back like a rubber band was inevitable.

Obama divided an already divided country to the breaking point. That will be his legacy.

Not at all, we are finding out the truth about our 'neighbors' and 'allies' now and the truth will set us free, even if it is with thermonuclear fire.

>Trump is doing almost EXACTLY what we elected him to do.
I didn't elect him to draft illegal and unconstitutional orders. I voted for him to get America back to a place where it actually values rule of law and the Constitution. This executive order is a complete shitshow. Who drafts this shit without having a chat with the AGs office?

Feels good fampai

>
>
well shit. Copy pasta:

He revoked entry and started deportation for persons with legal right to be in the country, either through already issued visas or ongoing naturalization processes (green card

etc.).

Under the 14th amendment:
>No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life,

liberty or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Yes, that's right. Constitutional protections fully extend not just to citizens, but naturalizing Green card holders, visa holding visitors and even undocumented resident

aliens. As long as they are within US jurisdiction, they are protected by the US Constitution.

This was further upheld and enhanced by the 2001 SCOTUS ruling in Zadvydas v. Davis, specifically stating in the ruling that due process is required even for those whose

presence may be or is "unlawful, involuntary or transitory." Only Scalia and Kennedy dissented, and both of them not on the spirit but scope of the concept (Scalia noted that

the national will should be exercised in very limited and specific scope to expel or detain certain unlawful actors - spies, terrorists, etc.). This was a direct repudiation of

rendition activities being executed on US soil.

Furthermore, even 20 years before that, SCOTUS ruled unanimously in Pyler that undocumented individuals cannot be bared from the public school system. Again, 14th amendment.

Ten years before that in Almeida-Sanchez v. United States (1973), SCOTUS ruled that all criminal code related amendment rights (First, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth and the 14th, stuff

like search/siezure, self incrimination, due process, trial by jury) protect all non-citizens legally or illegally present. Again, unanimous decision.

CONT

This is an issue going back to three cases in 1886, 1896 and 1903 which set the precedent for the 14th amendment. In Wong Win v. United States (1896) SCOTUS specifically states the following:
>It must be concluded that all persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection by those amendments [Fifth and Sixth] and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.
These are the basic and constitutional protections which keeps us, as a civilized and fair country, from simply shooting visitors to our country in the face for petty crimes because they aren't "protected" by our laws because they are not citizens.

Stop and actually think for a minute, user. These protections are good and necessary things, and if the situation were reversed and our citizens were not afforded every legal protection in the countries they visit, we would be considering military action depending on the severity of the case.

>mfw one day of protests at airports got pieces of the executive order overturned

>I feel very good about it, what's best is watching liberals actually cry knowing that they can do nothing about it.
It's already been challenged and partially stopped in Federal court. If it ever gets to SCOTUS, they'll tear it to shreds.

There's a difference between doing things the right way and the stupid way. Trump did this shit the stupid way.

And yet it's still a shithole.

Size of economy is meaningless anyway: China's the #2 economy in the world and it's a nightmarish place to live.

Funny that liberals didn't complain when Obama ordered a similar "Muslim ban" for several months a few years ago. Carter did the same thing, as well.

He hasn't drafted any illegal or unconstitutional orders. Executive orders are entirely fine so long as they are kept within the scope of the powers of the executive branch. The problem with Obama (and W before him) was that they were trying to legislate via executive order. Trump hasn't done that. His orders have been completely within the scope of powers which the president either enjoys ex officio, or which have been delegated by Congress to the executive.

I still can migrate there. I mean come the fuck on. These nations are having civil strife with high elements of radical Islamic terrorism.

Singapore has it but no one bats an eyelid.

>Funny that liberals didn't complain when Obama ordered a similar "Muslim ban" for several months a few years ago. Carter did the same thing, as well.
Actually, the closest thing was Bush's 2002 NSEERS, basically an immigrant muslim registry. It ran for about a year and was quietly shut down as a complete waste of resources. 100,000 males processed, interviewed, fingerprinted. Not a single terrorist found.

>that qt on the left staring at the camera
muh diq

lol
NO
GTFO
ALL OF YOU
EVERY SINGLE NIGGER, ISLAMIC, AND PEOPLE OF MIXED.

IF YOU AREN'T PURE WHITE
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE HERE

YOU SHITFLAWED KEKS

>He hasn't drafted any illegal or unconstitutional orders. Executive orders are entirely fine so long as they are kept within the scope of the powers of the executive branch
See He revoked due process for an entire segment of people legally here in the US, including Visa and green card holders. Then read the 14th amendment, which requires due process for EVERYONE in US jurisdiction, all the way down to undocumented immigrants. It's so clearly unconstitutional that a high schooler taking a conlaw class would recognize it as such.

The 14th amendment is is clusterfuck and needs to be repealed and replaced.

Almost ever since it was adopted, it has been interpreted in a broad sense never intended by those who drafted it.

You're deflecting. Obama also temporarily stopped all travel from certain Muslim countries (in 2010, IIRC) and liberals didn't say "boo."

We are the laughingstock of the world. A clown is the president of the United States. We're alienating ourselves our allies, giving our rivals free reign, and handing our enemies the advantage. We're going backward economically, socially, culturally, and scientifically. The shame of this man's reign will never go away.

The death of America's respectability. The end of American (and possibly Western) hegemony. Yet you cheer this on. Why?

>pipelines getting built
>wall getting built
>immigration from some 3rd world shitholes in civil wars banned
>SCOTUS to remain conservative
>Trump will most likely announce universal health care plan

what's not to like?

That is a matter of interpretation.

Also, visa and green card holders who are attempting to enter the U.S. at a port of entry aren't actually considered to be IN the U.S. Read up on how ports of entry work legally. Until you pass through Customs and Immigration, you're essentially treated as being in international territory.

lol

>it is still a shithole
says the country which literally undermined its own global hegemony because you guys cant handle brown people

>WHY AREN'T YOU LETTING ME INTO YOUR COUNTRY
>I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE IN YOUR COUNTRY
>LET US IN LET US IN LET US IN
>btw why is your country such shit?

>The 14th amendment is is clusterfuck and needs to be repealed and replaced.
>Almost ever since it was adopted, it has been interpreted in a broad sense never intended by those who drafted it.
See the ruling for Wong Win v. United States (1896) and Yick Wo v. Hopkins (1886), two of the three cases upon which all current case law for the 14th is directly based, presided over by the people alive and working when the 14th was passed:
Wong Win:
>It must be concluded that all persons within the territory of the United States are entitled to the protection by those amendments [Fifth and Sixth] and that even aliens shall not be held to answer for a capital or other infamous crime, unless on presentment or indictment of a grand jury, nor deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law.
Yick Wo:
>Though the law itself be fair on its face, and impartial in appearance, yet, if it is applied and administered by public authority with an evil eye and unequal hand, so as practically to make unjust and illegal discriminations between persons of similar circumstances, material to their rights, the denial of equal justice is still within the prohibition of the Constitution [the 14th Amendment].

The wording in the 14th is very clear:
>nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
Any person. Not citizen (which is directly and specifically noted and dispensed with earlier in the amendment), but EVERY PERSON IN THE JURISDICTION.

Pretend what you like, but the constitution is very clear on this point, and SCOTUS has been nearly unanimous through the years in upholding and expanding rather than limiting it.

>You're deflecting. Obama also temporarily stopped all travel from certain Muslim countries (in 2010, IIRC) and liberals didn't say "boo."
Source?

No. Im using a proxy but I live in Austin, Texas.

It's time to put the feet down and stand up for USA law. We are already diverse enough. Don't need to include suicide bombers into our culture.

>That is a matter of interpretation.
It's really not. Every case which has gone to SCOTUS and has been even more nebulous in interpretation has come down in support of the 14th. Again, read the SCOTUS ruling on Zadvydas v. Davis in 2001. That was a hugely complex issue, and the court pretty much fashioned the 14th into a huge mallet and flattened them with it.

You do not fuck with the 14th. After the 2nd and 1st it's possibly our most important constitutional amendment. Without it, no one is guaranteed due process and thus no one is guaranteed life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Feels good man

>Also, visa and green card holders who are attempting to enter the U.S. at a port of entry aren't actually considered to be IN the U.S. Read up on how ports of entry work legally. Until you pass through Customs and Immigration, you're essentially treated as being in international territory.
They are detaining visa and green card holders, not to mention undocumented aliens, trying to LEAVE as well. That's where the main constitutional challenge is most clear.

kek fuck no.
this timeline is fucking amazing

>It's time to put the feet down and stand up for USA law.
See the 14th amendment. Trumps order does anything but stand up for US law or the US constitution.

Not really

no. fuck the resta the word. we dont owe you uncivilized niggers anything but our disdain and our cruise missiles. get out. stay out.

go the fuck back to mexico you drooling retard.

Why would I feel bad for wanting pro-american policies?
Would you vote for policies that negatively impact you in favor of people in other nations?

I agree. He should've get them gassed at arrival instead of just denying access.

as if we were ever respected. do you even Internets? we are just giving back what we get. fuck you niggers. stay the fuck in your own country and stfu.

I'm with Senator Rob Portman:
>I think [the executive order] was not properly vetted, so you have an extreme vetting proposal that didn’t get the vetting it should have had, and as a result, we’re seeing some problems.
>We ought to take a deep breath and come up with something that makes sense.
That's from a sitting Repulican member on the foreign relations committee. I appreciate the sentiment, but Trump royally cocked this one up.

I'm not American or pro-Trump, but it's good he's President. This era is gonna expose who has integrity and who's full of shit. I'm not talking about politicians, either. But our families, friends, and all the talking heads on the internet.

People you thought were your friends are going to expose themselves. Whether they're undercover liberal faggots or salivating racists. It's going to be fun.

I feel kinda bad it didn't happen sooner and we had to suffer through 8 years of nigger.

its called liberalism. it is a mental disorder that makes you shit on your own best interest to make u appear enlightened tp other rich morons.

Even if I was an illegal (11th generation American from Georgia, but still), why would you call someone who obviously knows more about your own country's constitution and its laws a "drooling retard" and imply that they're from another country?

That shit's just embarrassing.

Nope, the country is in the process of correcting itself.

If say they feel pretty good about being in control of their country once more