Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JimmyVanBramer/status/825769063938928640
irs.gov/individuals/how-do-you-report-suspected-tax-fraud-activity
irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f13909.pdf
cuckcam.us/
periscope.tv/w/1jMJgZmnPqlGL#
youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can we just forget about this HWNDU shit now please?

And get jumped and assaulted? You think shitposting Sup Forumsacks stand anywhere close to Neo-Nazis tough wise?

Who gives a fuck anymore

HOLY SHIT

Come to bigboy chan. We're gonna shut them down. IRS tax exempt status only to not let in Trump supporters to speak.

Just wait for them to go to sleep as usual. Then /ourguys/ will sneak in at night

if we let up, they will get put on their smug face and say that they sacred the nazis off with their unity and love. Is that what you want?

REPORT MUSEUM/Jimmy Van Bramer

USING FEDERAL FUNDING FOR POLITICAL RALLY

twitter.com/JimmyVanBramer/status/825769063938928640

Antifa faggots go home

THIS IS HOW YOU CAN REPORT THE MUSEUM TO THE IRS:

This form specifically

THIS IS THE DIRECT LINK

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING EDGELORD WITH THE SMASH FASCISM SIGN OH KEK

This bong has a good idea

Use this stream

cuckcam.us/

>so afraid he has to cover his face

THIS REPORT THIS ILLEGAL BULLSHIT

the mantra is just fucking nonsense
create a dialogue between people instead

THICC

periscope.tv/w/1jMJgZmnPqlGL#
Mustachio user.

GO BACK TO HELL DEMON!!!

>hear that last night the art installation got violent and out of hand
>I better bring my kids with me

Scripted dialogue between shillple, you mean.

kekek we did it.

the have no dialogue. Their arguments are backed by emotions, not facts.

It just seems fishy all these people taking it so seriously. Until today it was something like 5 Sup Forumslacks and 3 random trolls for every one serious 1 antifa faggot.

man, there are so many just cutie average girls everywhere. you probably walk past 20 of them a day, if you go outside,and don't notice them. stop being obsessed with internet memes

>He will not divide us but we will.
REALLY FUCKING MADE ME THINK

if they create a curfew, it will only get worse as trolls cram infront of the camera to get their memes in before it shuts down for the night

do you think libtards are tough or something. toplel you cuck

Its still the front line of the culture war yo.

jobless libtards only ones there during the day... really makes me think

QUICK BURGERS SHUT IT DOWN

HERE, HE'S DRIVING THERE, MY GOD, SEASON 2 IS GETTING REAL

its Sunday

making up a lot of rules as they go along for this art project

they'll probably build the wall barricade back up and start doing some heavy vetting before deciding who they let through to the camera

These fucking liberals make me sick.

she is that bothered by a shirtless man in a frog mask and an asian man talking at night alone.

Progressive soccer is all about moving the goalposts.

thanks, i didn't ask what day it was tho

Sup Forums mostly comes out at night......mostly

>fingerless gloves

Do you think Trump will go there and speak?

Is it game over? Has Shia won?

Is there any coming back from being besmirched this bad?

COME ON, BURGERS. DON'T FAIL ME NOW.

not anymore

He's protesting another group in Boston

He will nazify us
He will nazify us

>Jude

Just go up to the camera and start chanting the bullshit he will not divide us.

Why? This is amazing television. Almost as good as nogs rioting.

you anons want me to drive there?

they take the stream
we take their city.

The fire rises.
after all, we're /bigguys/

the only was to report is that i've seen is through a print out and mail form you send the IRS. bullshit there is no immediate form of reporting it

that's why trump supports make the stream moar interesting because they are willing to discuss things with the people they do not agree with. half of the time it is useless though because they just get screamed down
looking back i cringe at my old libtrad self because of how i used to run on feeling instead of thought. scary how i used to allow other people to think for me

Its a loli episode

YES, but before you go up to the actual camera, drive past while blasting some nazi shit through speakers

>they'll probably build the wall barricade back up and start doing some heavy vetting before deciding who they let through to the camera

I hope they do this so they have no ground to insult Trump's Wall or immigration ban.

My question is:
How come nobody seems to have hocked a steamy, thicc wad of phlegm at the camera?

FUCK LEFTISTS

Sup Forumsacks are pussies

the one statement we can all agree on

I tried but got tackled by police before I could.

come fight me irl faggot

/yourguys/ are a bunch of cucks... a wedge of society comprised of bearded homeless people that cannot find girlfriends LOL

the Sup Forums army is on it's way to save the day.

Who fucking cares what a bunch of trannys and pooftas say and think.

Holy shit that lying through her teeth, seriously?
>Endangers diversity
You mean the group thats more diverse than yourself?
>Especially to muslims
What?
>I'm afraid for safety of everyone
What? No one is there at night and is doing nothing remotely offensive. If saying some bane references, pepe, shadilay, libs are weird and cucks, etc, then I don't know how they think America is good at all, its all cussing, shittalking, jokes about bad things, roasting, etc. The harmless memeing from a more diverse group is less offensive than their everyday life and basically they're just dumb as shit.
COMFY HOURS DO NOT NEED TO BE REMOVED, DISABLED COMMIE SCUM.

WE WILL REMEMBER

youtu.be/Nb9fjjGUmu8

how bout shadilay? or monoman?

fuck reporting them, one of you needs to get on the cam and start memeing to show them they're not untouchable.

You'll be banned after but it'll be worth it to fuck up thier little counter protest (which was obviously caused by yesterdays a/pol/calypse

>most Sup Forumsbros have jobs
>most libtards collect welfare

REAL TALK: Van Faggot is smart, he put a bunch of little girls on the front line. Sup Forums can't afford a meme war with innocents. Not to mention the more than likely presence of bodyguards and policemen who'll bow to political power if things go sideways.

BE PATIENT, WAIT TILL THEY ARE ALL GONE, THEN TORA TORA TORA THEIR ASSES

If they end the stream during the night destroy the camera

Because the local politicians and liberal groups realized they could use it as a political platform to bolster their own popularity.

It's just another way they can sell out for personal gain, and since they can gain from it, it becomes valuable and must be protected and defended, that's how all of these things inevitably go.

Someone should go in front of the camera and spread your asshole

C S G A S

That's not a wise idea. Then it will be "Racist frog worshipers from the internet destroy art project camera." Doesn't do us any good to do something like that.

The first major Pepe spammer was a blonde guy and his blonde GF.

We need to mobolize /our guys/, reddit fags and Sam Hydes guys to counter these cucks.

this is insane that im seeing this shit and reading it. this is illegal and all political bullshit communist propaganda. they really want a civil war paid for by george soros

Quick rundown on current situation:
>Sup Forums memesters and other Trump supporters hijack the stream/site several times over the past few days
>exhibit supposedly "apolitical", open to anyone
>last night exhibit is gated off because crowd got too large to handle, supposed worries of tensions boiling over
>people only allowed in front of camera in small groups for a set period of time
>both sides seem to get bored and lose interest because of the lockdown
>only handful of libcucks and undercover bogpillers show up today
>apparently the site has been reserved by a Democratic city councilman for a rally, even though it's supposed to be "apolitical"
>suddenly swarm of normies begins arriving, despite nobody having heard of this until this morning
>none of these people have been seen on the stream before
>all the usual libcucks that have been camping out in front of the camera are conspicuously absent
>somehow none of the regulars on either side caught wind of this
>all these normies "spontaneously" showed up on a Sunday even though there was no indication it was happening until this morning
>leader of rally mentions the group having participated in previous demonstrations/marches
>leader calls out "hate group site" that had declared the exhibit their "holy ground" (i.e. Sup Forums)
>leader claims he was on camera previously, but no one seems able to confirm this
Conclusion: This is a controlled demonstration, likely organized by Soros (who has been called out multiple times on the stream by shitposters and other Trump supporters), made in direct response to Sup Forums hijacking the stream.

This stream hasn't gotten any media coverage outside Shia being arrested. Watch as multiple sites will suddenly report on this.

this. get the kike museum shut down. shut down as many (((((art)))))) programs as we can. they're all kike subversion, and Trump runs the IRS now.

We have precious time to knock the kikes back 100 years.

Nah, this is too funny to destroy. Keep it on. Just keep doing the stuff we have been doing.

this, we have to play it smart.

this, but we have to be smart about it.
>no russian

Jamming dicks up each others asses doesn't constitute a job for you Sup Forumscucks

who gives a fuck, they already blamed Sup Forums and pol publicly. mustache bro said theyre checking ID's now. only options are to break the camera or ddos.

fuck off you fascist faggot. fucking commies beta scum

Look at all these mongrel kids they're bringing forward.

'hey hey ho ho' overcame 'he will not divide us'

fuck off bjorn.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, we are not a personal army for libtard journalists.

Pussy Hats starting to show up

I want the plaid guy back on.

someone find the camera's IP pls

90% shitskins on stream right now, gg they have to go back

Look at his twitter he has been on cam before and I've spotted a few regulars just by watching for 30secs