Why are more and more men dressing up in drag?

Is there something in the food that is fucking with peoples minds?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THHICCCCCCCCCCC
VENTI MY WIFE

Didn't Giuliani dress in drag for charity? Was some event with trump and Clinton way back in the day.

Also stop reposting this

Stop posting this here

androgyny is popular in dying societies

I believe so. Though that was to raise money.It wasnt a personal choice.

I dont know i dont get it it either

she's kinda swarthy. What's the verdict on her whiteness?

1/8th black

brutal

>she

Feminist way of screwing the natural balance of genders in their favor.

Do you think the drags, traps and trans will side with their original gender?

About as white as spain or southern Italians

how are there no nudes of this sperg?

are you being serious?

Its true she confirmed it

Stop sliding Sup Forums with tranny shit. That's what /lgbt/ and Sup Forums are for. Just because Canadian Trudeau threads are posted doesn't mean that the whole board is full of faggots.

OP not related?

Honestly, what is up with Sup Forums and claiming that a woman actually has a dick?

>hahaha le she

There is nothing that even remotely indicated that she's not a biological woman.

They understand that as a white male, they have nothing to gain in a society that demonizes them at every turn. It's much easier to crossdress/hormone therapy and reap the rewards that women get.

Its ok Bradley Venti. The leafs will accept you. Diversity is our strength!

>she
Its a meme you dip

so that's like what? one of her grandparents is a negro? or great grandparents?

It's fucking retarded.

It makes sense if you say that with actual trannies, other than that it must be newfags trying to fit in.

THICCNEY VENTI

Seriously though Sup Forums, she's not even that hot and her face is kinda fucked. But for some reason I really want to stick my dick in her.

Yea

You have 8 great-grandparents so yeah.

Because she's a whore, so she's bound to be good

Look at the subject of this fucking thread. Men dressing up as women. Why would an actual woman be posted? Either way it's a thread about trannies. Shouldn't even be posted here.

Because it's not a tranny you retard.

brit, this is a good tactic, but please stop baiting

They're putting chemicals in the water thats turning the friggin frogs gay

Those are some terrible fakes. Gooked out whores should just commit suicide

The reason why its said alot is because you can never know these days

I think I could deal with that. She has blue eyes. My incredible 100% Bavarian phenotype will cleanse her distant mud DNA

No way this 10/10 qt is a man!!!

>ctrl f "xenoestrogens"
>no results

Sup Forums is getting dumber....

I gangbanged her with some of my nigger slaves, fucked her whore slut mouth and watched horse cum dribble out of her raw slitted goat pussy if you know what I mean

I already knew about them

Because there's a male surpluss
So the state promotes gayness and transgenderism so males don't get mad when they can't find a female.
Males fuck males and males become females, this levels the population.
Male surpluses are at the core of all rebellions.

this, there is no chance in hell this northern godess has a dick

im not gay

stop posting this shitty faggot threads please OP

Men are used to picking up the slack when women only do a quarter of the work.

I just want her to crush my head with her thighs while I masturbate myself to sleep.

Is that weird?

I gangbanged her with some of my nigger slaves, fucked her whore slut mouth and watched horse cum dribble out of her raw slitted goat pussy if you know what I mean

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

because there is no worth being a man in today's society

BRITTNEY YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE DOING...

AND ITS SO FUCKING HOT PLZ MORE QT ATTENTION WHORE PICS I CAN"T STOP TOUCHING MY PEEPEE.

>pic not related.

i doubt it, she seems like the type of bitch who talks a big game and dresses slutty but when you get her in bed to fuck her she's got a bone dry pussy and when you're fucking her doggy style she rounds her back like she's self conscious of her asshole

How many of these garbage threads are you going to post, faggot

oh shi-

STOP MASTURBATING

When you tell a generation of boys that men are inherently bad/predatory and that woman are innocent, loving, beautiful, intelligent creatures that can do no wrong what do you expect?

Oh boy, more trap propaganda on Sup Forums

That's a livecaster that works for Blizzard

Venti is an attention hungry troll that tried to do Kaceytron's bit, for some reason got banned for it and now does everything she can for the little viewiewship she gets.

It's cause women are such cunts these days. Men are finding solace in eachother. It's the same thing that happens in prisons.

Someone have her nudes?

brittany is just pandering to edgefags like pewdiepie and fat pewdiepie

Right now thic Britt is at the top of my "sad I'll never get to" list

Many will say xenoestrogens or fluorided water, but what I think is the cause of this issue is that people hate their lives and try to find something to blame. So after blaming the patriarchy, white men, the 1%, corporations, capitalism, etc. the next most logical thing is to blame the gender they're born with. So they try to change it with the hopes that their lives become enjoyable, but it backfires and they just end up fucked up. I have never seen a trans that doesn't hate xirs live.

nice thighs

here memeing ability review: she 's just copy pasting trite memes irl and it's a little cringey? (read cringey with an uptalk), but I liked her interpretation of ay hold up (smack lips)

hows school

Fuck off kosovo

where's it's dick, did it cut it off?

Hey, did you guys know that I gangbanged her with some of my nigger slaves, fucked her whore slut mouth and watched horse cum dribble out of her raw slitted goat pussy if you know what I mean

I want her to give me a thigh job

Women are taken care of by men. Many men fetishize the idea of being taken care of.

At least, that is why I wish that I was short and young enough to transition into a beautiful trap. That and getting ass-fucked.

>There is nothing that even remotely indicated that she's not a biological woman.
what about his penis

you have thesex bro???

I would crawl through a sandpaper factory to sniff her farts

If she was a hoar she'd be looking for a go fund me, patreon, or something. I mean if she was looking to make a buck right now she could be selling panties or cam videos and make some serious coin.

>tfw you will never get to gangbang her with some of your nigger slaves, fuck her whore slut mouth and watch horse cum dribble out of her raw slitted goat pussy if you know what I mean

I want to see the benis

We are getting ready for the day women become obsolete due to artificial wombs and some men will have to take the burden of femininity.

Still easy mode with a slight nerf.

SHE DOESN'T HAVE A PENIS
WE ARE NOT GAY BRO

OP STOP THIS THREADS OR I WILL HAVE TO REPORT YOU

Sexual liberation allowed beta men, who aren't getting any women because of Chads hogging them, to envy the lifestyle of females.