imgur.com/a/AAzyq
>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Jan28
>US airstrike kills 40 including 10 civilians in Yemen
>SAA liberates SheikhDan on route to AlBab
>SAA launches surprise offensive in Qalamoun, also killed an IS infiltration unit
>SAA tkes control of main water supply(Al-Fijeh Springs of Wadi Barada) to Damascus
>Ru: Moscow never proposed Kurdish autonomy
>Food supply and ammo cargo successfully dropped to DeZ troops
>Syrian opposition rejects Moscow’s invitation to meet Lavrov
>Al-nursa rebrands and merges with al-Zinki,Liwaa Al-Haq,Liwaa Ansar Al-Deen,Jaysh Al-Sunnah and fors Hey'sah Tahrir Al-Sham (Levant Liberation Body)
>SAA repells attack of Jai and Nursa in the village of al-Qasimiyah(E Ghouta), the groups fight eachother in idlib
>UN:Yemen could face famine in 2017

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
pbs.twimg.com/media/C3XEoFVWMAA3B2g.jpg:large
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/825662856184094720
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/825648586973184000
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/the-secret-history-of-isis/
twitter.com/ShamiRebel/status/825721096028700672
foxnews.com/world/2017/01/29/yemeni-officials-us-raid-with-troops-kills-3-alleged-senior-al-qaida-leaders.html
nytimes.com/1988/11/15/world/the-bugged-embassy-case-what-went-wrong.html?pagewanted=all
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm-333
nairaland.com/3600089/breaking-trump-orders-bombing-mecca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

S O O N
O
O
N

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

nth for nth

why isn't there a Yemen general?
Do we not care about yemen?
redpill me on Houthies, or whatever

SAAnime!

its just a matter of time before you syrians in america are deported. have your circlejerk while it lasts, homos.

b8

RECENT MAPS
>Wadi Barada Jan 29
is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1485705049319.jpg
>E.Aleppo/al-Bab Jan 29
pbs.twimg.com/media/C3XEoFVWMAA3B2g.jpg:large

This general is for Syria, Libya, Yemen and Iraq.

Houthis are extremists, but based. They are better than Saudi occupation. They allied with the former Yemeni army and ex-president Saleh and control like 80% of populated area.

Come to think of it, US special forces is why the k*rds in Raqqa are so succesful, is it really the Tiger Forces that are behind the bulldozing of eastern aleppo countryside or is it the russians?

Probably having russian training and air support. Plus a shitload of experience

>Zabadani still in rebel hands
these 15 minutes are getting pretty long tbqh

because ISIS doesn't fight in open land. They retreat to positions that are defensible against an enemy with enourmous air support. The same reason why the turks stalled out the moment they reached al bab.

kek

LOLOLOLOL

Saudis just can't fight. Yemenis are tough SOBs because they were literally always at war with eachother.

Saved

>ISIS doesn't fight in open land
Err, have you seen eastern Homs countryside recently?

sup hezbolahbro
saudies have shit training but great equipment
Houthies are fighting at home and have the experience of centuries of fighting between one another

yes, hit and run tactics. They don't try to hold positions in open desert.

Seeing how they stalled the advance towards Palmyra for so long I'm gonna have to call bullshit.

same with taliban and chechnyans. constant tribal and religious warfare breeds dumb but tough men

Get dronestrike'd bitch.

>Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 4 hHace 4 horas
>Christians in the Middle-East have been executed in large numbers. We cannot allow this horror to continue!
>liberals complain about this statement
Wew

would you date her /sg/?

>>Al-nursa rebrands and merges with al-Zinki,Liwaa Al-Haq,Liwaa Ansar Al-Deen,Jaysh Al-Sunnah and fors Hey'sah Tahrir Al-Sham (Levant Liberation Body)
This is why the world won't or does not really care about the middle east.
It's just such a clusterfuck, the gorrillion different tribes, religious and ethnic groups fighting over,.... sand?
Fuck Israel too, take your holy cities and sod off.

is essad having a stroke? i heard from some shit twitter but cant believe it

Yup. Also, guns are rampant in the streets of Yemen. Lucky bastards...

nope, still hit and run tactics. They didn't try to hold small villages and whatnot in open land, that's suicidal. Maneuvering however is entirely feasible.

I have to know her first, what she likes, her inner self

I want to think about her and feel warmth in my heart not a boner in muh dick

So pics are not enough user

absolutely not tbqh, her and the other syrian partisan girl (i don't remember her name) are ugly.
I admit that Dima, on the other hand, is qt

they just need to fight it out. give them 20 years.

its not the same with a roof

Made a quickfix for you.

More accurate, I feel..

I've seen footage of small villages where they dug trenches and shit. A strictly hit-and-run tactic would make those tunnels and trenches useless.
Though, i agree they're not fighting until the last man on the Al-Bab front. Must be running low on manpower.

By then the cycle will be repeating itself, each generation since they have so many kids.
It just takes one generation to really, really change but you're right though that they need to fix it themselves, secular forces and outside influence are of no use in the Middle East.

a high ranking AQ officer got killed in Yemen but this is somehow being turned into another fuck america story because a few civilians got caught in the crossfire

where were these complainers when obama was bombing civs daily?
gimme a break

Also - to whomever missed the Syrian Appeal and made a new thread and did not honour the hard word of Jad, shame on you.

Whoever bakes next should call it Jad Tribute Edition.

'merica!

Newfag here

Why has operation ES ground to a halt near Al-bab, while the SAA is making continued advances against IS in northern Aleppo on a daily basis?

ENTIRETY OF WADI BARADA UNDER SAA CONTROL
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/825662856184094720
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/825648586973184000

T*rkish incompetence.

Because IS only holds positions if necessary, and thus defends Al-Bab but doesn't put any effort into defending some farms south of it. Al-Bab will be a huge shitfest once it is sieged from both sides

>redpill me on Houthies, or whatever
Houthis are based to a certain extent,they oppose saudis,wahhabism and they chew a fuck ton of khat but they are still religious nutters
11 of the 14 regiments of the yemeni army joined them and they even occupy (?) najran in saudi arabia itself
They also managed to fire a scud missile up to mecca province

wtf dude delet!
very insensitive question

they're waiting for SAA so cvut off the ISIS supply rout from below

Main resistance is against the turks/fsa forces I believe. Might change with the SAA doing stuff there.

This is a really great documentary about ISIS and the Syrian conflict if you guys are interested

pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/the-secret-history-of-isis/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>off by one

Wrong isis-chan

OH FUCKKKKKKKK

can't believe the new fags. just walking in and asking questions like that...
Imagine the turks saw that....

There would be hell to pay.

Look here user, try lurk more so you learn why we don't just ask questions around here.

>Shami
wishful thinking, Trump is closer to getting assassinate than Assad

>ShamiRebel

Well Europe was similar until we started waging war based on diplomacy instead of religion. I

>Its just a phase MOM

Christ, you're in every single /sg/ thread.

F
but then again
>police on high alert in a big city during a civil war were terrorism happens every other hour
surprise

And yet, you fell for it, using the same mishkababble gibberish bait image.

Forgot to include the Seal raid that happened in Yemen on AQ hq foxnews.com/world/2017/01/29/yemeni-officials-us-raid-with-troops-kills-3-alleged-senior-al-qaida-leaders.html

All AQ guys blown out
Intel grabbed
1 Navy seal murked, 2 crash landed their helicopter getting injured

u mean he's not the whole of jidf squadron working in shifts?

We thought, we thought we were fighting the oppressor. But it was just an autist?

>Fuck Israel too, take your holy cities and sod off.
WE'RE TRYING

rip burgers
nice to see the US fighting terrorists instead of indirectly supporting them/playing the interventionism game

Get our embassy ready please.

what do you guys think about trump's ban on iran

>trusting whatever shit a """"rebel"""" tweets

C'mmon Israelbro, I thought you guys had higher IQs and shiiiieeett

It's only a 60 day ban until 'vetting' can be established, media making it out to be the end of the world

Probably. Could he be a bot?

I dont agree with it,but i understand the political reasons for trump to do it tbqh

Fuck off, that's the stupid Jap version that doesn't want to insult Islam.

Strange to say the least. ALL the other countries in the ban have wars going on atm. Iran doesnt.

no need to be upset

They've been doing this the whole time, /sg/ just never wants to give them any credit because "muh Putin".

wow rude 2bh fampai

Pretty retarded since the only Iranian immigrants to the US usually immigrate to escape Islamic theocracy. But you gotta do what you gotta do to please your Israeli overlords I guess.

behead those [embed] [embed] one is better than this

Obama droned them now and then but this raid plan on AQ hq was shelved by Obama and then green lit by Trump his first week.

The plot is ready, I think you want to handle construction yourselves. (Look at what happened when you let the Russians build your embassy. )
nytimes.com/1988/11/15/world/the-bugged-embassy-case-what-went-wrong.html?pagewanted=all

Can we come visit soon?

What are doing Achmed?

yeah ok,heard you the last 20 times

*cringes*

>USA
>fighting terrorism

This exactly.

I think Trump means well but in US it's seen as patriotic to milk Israel's dick for some reason.

Fucking disgusting.

>Look here user, try lurk more so you learn why we don't just ask questions around here.
*cringes*
That was painful to read. You should, unironically, consider suicide. No one will miss you, you kaffer.

could be. if u can redirect the capture. but sometimes he misses fridays. donno.
>autism or automated autism...

Because Mattis is more willing to engage in direct action rather than Obama, who wanted to just bomb things from the sky without anyone on the ground who might get killed.

iran is trying its hardest to indoctrinate its people to hate america
"death to america" ring any bell?
soo yeah its very well justified

>What are doing
Look, it's trying to speak English, how cute.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Storm-333

oi vey, welcome back,
I was missing your interesting interludes.
Salt river? Is that you?

nairaland.com/3600089/breaking-trump-orders-bombing-mecca

>africa

They just fucking bombed a joint Zenki-JFS training camp and roasted over a hundred of them.
Cringe moar Bjorn, I hope you give yourself a migraine.

you know i really wouldn't even mind if he had at least included saudi fucking arabia too.
you know, those guys responsible for 9/11 and pretty much every terrorist attack since.

yeah because of all the bad publicity. We were funding them and gave them a shit ton of TOWs

no, dozens of JFS fighters and only 2 or 3 zenky fighters killed

>starts bombing just when Obama is about to leave office
Great job!