Claiming to be Jewish and the results

So I recently had a pretty strange experience to say the least.

Last week I had to go to the hospital for an upper respiratory infection. I was sick, I was not in a sound state of mind, and I was certainly somewhat loopy. I entered the _____ Jewish Hospital because it was the closest to my house and I'd heard it provided the best care. The wait wasn't too bad, there were only 2 people ahead of me in the emergency room.

Once my name was called, I was brought back to a examination room. I had already checked in and most of my basic information had been collected. The nurse came in and identified herself, her name was Talia. I knew right away that she was Jewish. It wasn't just her name, she had dark brown hair and all the facial features you would normally expect. The first questions were about my symptoms. Next she asked if I wished to declare any religious preferences.

I'm not sure why I did this, but I said I was Jewish. My face doesn't necessarily back this up, but I do have dark brown hair. She immediately flashed a lingering smile. Something was said in Yiddish that I didn't understand. I nodded and returned her smile, and we exchanged a few more pleasantries. I was stunned by how her personality had changed in an instant. Before she left, she told me she was going to fetch Dr. _____, because he was the best currently on call.

(continued)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o8dzTzhvvgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He came through the door with a grin on his face, I could see the nurse and him speaking outside the door. “So I hear you are one of us.” I didn’t quite know what to say and I was afraid of being found out - after all, I had done this on a whim. “Shalom”, I said. A common Jewish greeting that I had heard on a TV show at some point in time. We talked about my lungs. Some medications were prescribed.

“Remember to keep taking the medication on schedule even if you start to feel better”, he said as I escaped towards the door. He also gave me a referral to another doctor for a knee problem I told him about. “When you see Dr. _____, tell him I referred you and that you are from the synagogue.” I lingered for a second or two. “Okay, but I’m pretty I don’t know him. I don’t think we go to the same synagogue”, I replied. “No no, it doesnt matter, just make sure he knows that you are one of us. He’ll treat you right.”

I had returned home and was a little confused by my visit. I called the referred doctors office and asked to make an appointment. After a brief hold, the receptionist said that the doctor was not taking on any new patients. “I think my doctor at the hospital sent over some referral information, did you guys get that? My name is _____.” After looking for the fax she returned to the phone with a different attitude, her voice had changed and was more pleasant and even more upbeat. “Yes, it just came through, I’m sorry about that. When would you like to come in sir?” After making the appointment, she told me to feel better and reiterated her apologies for not knowing who I was. “We always look out for our own”, she told me.

Next time you need any kind of medical care, make sure and tell people that you are jewish.

The fuck? Isnt that discrimination to only book appnts for jews? Hope you recorded that call.

I didnt sadly

I have a few jew stories.
Once on a plane, some kike in his beard and hat asked me if i was jewish. he and the rest of them were sitting up in first class. I replied no, he smiled and said have a great day. what if i said yes? would he have invited me up front? shamed me for not wearing my hat? I don't know.

Nice larp

Im Jewish and the last time I told a Jewish doctor I was Jewish he said "oh...good for you" then he filled out my prescription and said have a nice day.

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW!!

b-but jewish favoritism is supposed to be an anti-semitic canard!

I did something similar at a specific jewish hospital in Los Angeles once.

Didn't have to pay. Was pretty awesome.

Thats called the tribe mentallity.its literally us vs them in their eyes.

Nice blogpost.

I always thought about posing as a Jew just to see what it's like, I'm Eastern European so I think my claim would hold up.

I have straight brown hair but blue eyes, and a very Roman nose.

>I had to go to the hospital for an upper respiratory infection
>had to

what a fucking pussy. u will never attain longevity relying on doctors

And they weaseled themselves being a protected class into our legal system. Good luck with discrimination.

Fuck.... What have i been missing healthcare wise

It's easy for Americans to pass off as Jews their dick has already been mutilated anyway

fuck off kike
>muh six gorillion discriminations

>“Shalom”, I said. A common Jewish greeting that I had heard on a TV show at some point in time.

This is how i know this is bullshit. Over explaining something that you and most people would know anyway.

No, I actually just watched peaky blinders and tom hardys character said it ridiculously. Thats how I knew

youtube.com/watch?v=o8dzTzhvvgA

Yeah until they find out and you end up thinking you are going to have a nice jewish operation to get you a new lung but end up in a ritual sacrifice where they cut your limbs and eat your heart while you are still alive.

I would just look for another doctor.

I am now jewish

Your id seems to confirm

EEjJYyvo! = oy vEY! JEj

Now THIS is finally he true example ofhealhy natiomalism.
Not killing those who aren't your breed, but help those who are much more than anyone else.

When white people will help each other more than anyone else there will be no stop for us.

Was the doctor a Jew?

When it was Holocaust remembrance day on campus some Jewish group asked me if I had a name I would like to submit to be read for the reading of the dead. I told her I had several family members who died in concentration camps during the war but none of them were Jewish. She did not seem to believe this was possible and said the list was only for Jews.

>Im Jewish and the last time I told a Jewish doctor I was Jewish

you need hooked on Phonics

0/10

You might get some of these chumps but not me

Top fucking kekadoodldoo

If i was going to make something up I was probably add in something a little more interesting than a doctors visit and some mundane conversation.

It's a strenght the white Man lost on the altar of multiculturalism
I respect and envy that

Thanks for telling us all.

>things that didn't happen

Whatcha doin rabbi?

>be Jewish, visit Israel
>go to ER, because tummy upset
>probably some shitty tourist street food caused it
>already started taking antibiotics, brought from home
>doctor yells at me, angry about antibiotics
>can't understand much because heavy accent when speaking bad English
>leave
>confused

Was probably all those cuckoo clocks you shove up your arse.

I know Jews and they are much more subtle than this you larping faggot. Also there are no Jew nurses idiot

>he didn't do the handshake

confirmed for bullshit

lol

>this happened
That's right, user. Every time a Jew meets another Jew, he treats him like a family member.

Oh god, I should tell you anons about the week I pretended I was a nigger.

OY VEY

>flag
>pretended

Fake, Jew here and I would have jewed you more than a goy. Do you not know about how a lot of Jewish people sold out other Jews to the Nazi for gain and higher employment?

t. kike covering for his own kind

Jewish doctor here. I can definitely confirm this to be true.

I treat goyim like the cattle scum that they are.

Well hopefully I never need any urology help because I think my foreskin might tell them I'm not one of god's chosen.

>go to jewish hospital because it's the closest one to me
>tell all the doctors I'm Jewish
>don't believe me at first
>mutter the super duper sacred word "shalom"
>doctor looks there, stunned
>OY VEY welcome aboard my fellow kike
>some goy cattle starts singing hava nagila on command of the chief surgeon, aka, king jew
>well well well, we just cant have you in this kind of state, we need you to help in our "task"
>with the snapping of his fingers, 3 goyim swine are brought forth. 2 are sacrificed to YWH while the other is used as a organ donor
>all patched up in just hours, free to go
>not just yet, says the doctor. He hands me a check for 6 million dollars
>now it's your turn to help bring NWO to the unwashed goy masses
>thank him and leave

Next time you need any kind of medical care, make sure and tell people that you are jewish.

So I've pretended to be Jewish for awhile now at a local college. Not going to disclose where.

You rob a bank because a bank is where the money is.

You assume Judaism because thats how you get treated better.

Over time you work to expand the definition of what "Judaism" is so everyone can be Jewish, and the resources flow to everyone and if they don't include everyone in Judaism then its racist.

Its cool to be Jewish. Tell your Black friends about it.

man, you ever wish you were an echoberg?

lol whats that?

This is why Jews will survive and thrive when the cucky white man falls.

The worst part about jewish nepotism for us whites is that we get blamed for it under the heading of "white privilege" - while not reaping any of the benefits.

You aren't suppose to take antibiotics unless you absolutely have too.

Hospitals should be straight up prohibited from asking patients religious affiliation on admission.

This happens in Ireland and it's fucking terrifying tbqh. Your sick and in A&E and some clerk or whatever asks if you're a Roman Catholic or Protestant and now you're all like 'Fuck, what hospital is this shit they were all built along sectarian lines shit' as if you're expected to remember which fucking one is what.

I have heard a good answer to this is "orthodox", but it's fucking unnerving at an in opportune moment desu senpaitachi.

George Soros comes to mind. Look now, he belongs among the most powerful people in the world.

>oy vey shut it down

Nice falsefagging there Goldmen.

>taking random antibiotics because of a stomach ache
>going to the ER over a stomach ache

He was probably yelling at you because you are a retarded piece of shit

what gain and employment?

>implying it even happened

I'm jewish but all the doctors here are muslim

>I'm jewish but all the doctors here are muslim
Half the muslims you meet in these kinds of jobs are secretly jewish

This desu
Judaism sounds fun but I'd like to use my dick at least once before getting a circumcision, so I'm on hold.

same here. small-brained goyim fail to know that our docs and nurses treat us like everyone else.