>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/355838426043527168
reference.com/history/many-people-did-andrew-jackson-kill-duels-47e707fa166b4b8a
youtube.com/watch?v=IXevL9fwteg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4166476/Serena-Williams-snubs-fiance-Australian-Open-win.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AYHFyY0sRh0
nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/politics/white-house-official-in-reversal-says-green-card-holders-wont-be-barred.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-ab-top-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
rt.com/usa/375539-deleteuber-twitteratti-strike-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=o65GSQPRhhw
youtu.be/lFeUJ_a-tP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

N O

P R I S O N E R S

AWOO

defend.
this.
rumpkins.
>inb4 barneyfag shows up
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/355838426043527168

>If you don't let in murderous subhumans, you lose

>what we do in life echoes in eternity

Will repeat this because it's relevant and often forgotten

Here is something that people tend to forget: the first amendment was absolutely positively guaranteed and backed up by the second amendment on the founding fathers days.

"Defense of the honour" was an affirmative defense in trials for murder and duels (usually ending in one of the parties dead) were not frowned upon.

Hell, Andrew Jackson

> killed one man in a duel on May 30, 1806. Charles Dickinson insulted Jackson, accusing him of cheating on a bet, calling him a coward and calling his wife Rachel a bigamist [1]

Nowadays the media wants all the perks of the first amendment without any of the responsibilities.

Back in the days Trump (assuming he was a good shot) would have killed at least half a dozen journalists.

Hell, it is likely that even Ivanka would have collected a couple of scalps herself, not to say Kellyanne

[1] reference.com/history/many-people-did-andrew-jackson-kill-duels-47e707fa166b4b8a

SHOW ME YOUR WARFACE

NO HOOVES FAGS BTFO

Throwback time
youtube.com/watch?v=IXevL9fwteg

Can anyone summarize all the happenings in the last 24 hours?

It feels like the media and protestors think they're winning when they haven't done anything.

TRUMP ABOUT TO BE BTFO!!!!

> t-that's it, I'm not a ponyfag

RUUUUUAAAAAAA

MAGA

WHAT HAVE WE DONE AHAHAHAHAHA

>RAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just like every president before him.

Being here has disgusted me. I mean, I've never really liked a white person, but now I have a real distaste for them. They're self obsessed and egocentric. All that and their egos are still just, so fragile.

Whatever yall do, I hope you have fun. I'm rooting against all of us. Humans were a terrible idea in general and I'm excited to see the end of us in my lifetime. I dream of a meteor striking the earth and making all of us tremble.

But hey, if and when revolt starts, I'll be overjoyed too. I'll kill all the white people if I get the chance. They deserve pain most. Even if the entire universe were to come crashing down on us, I would really enjoy using my last moments to more painfully stifle someone else's. So long as they were white. Because this terrible world we live in, it's white people's faults. For how smart and how important all of you are, you ruin everything. You're selfish and you only act in self interest, and you make me ashamed to be white myself. You had the power to make the world peaceful, to make it beautiful.

But instead we're here. So I'll be pulling nails and teeth. And I'll probably get stopped pretty early on but even if I only kill five white men it'll have been so worth it. Because even five would be so much hate and useless selfishness just off the Earth. It would be just that tiniest bit more peaceful and quiet, and that'd be my little piece. My little piece of peace.

Remove all Muslims and awoo!

>12 more days

>Sup Forums will try to disprove this

> launched an online campaign

How is that "Kony 2012" online campaign going on anyway. Did they every got Kony or he is still scot free running amok?

o god i don't like this

When will Trump resign and save the country?

It has been fortold

Being here has disgusted me. I mean, I've never really liked a white person, but now I have a real distaste for them. They're self obsessed and egocentric. All that and their egos are still just, so fragile.

Whatever yall do, I hope you have fun. I'm rooting against all of us. Humans were a terrible idea in general and I'm excited to see the end of us in my lifetime. I dream of a meteor striking the earth and making all of us tremble.

But hey, if and when revolt starts, I'll be overjoyed too. I'll kill all the white people if I get the chance. They deserve pain most. Even if the entire universe were to come crashing down on us, I would really enjoy using my last moments to more painfully stifle someone else's. So long as they were white. Because this terrible world we live in, it's white people's faults. For how smart and how important all of you are, you ruin everything. You're selfish and you only act in self interest, and you make me ashamed to be white myself. You had the power to make the world peaceful, to make it beautiful.

But instead we're here. So I'll be pulling nails and teeth. And I'll probably get stopped pretty early on but even if I only kill five white men it'll have been so worth it. Because even five would be so much hate and useless selfishness just off the Earth. It would be just that tiniest bit more peaceful and quiet, and that'd be my little piece. My little piece of peace.

May the coming years yield more commies getting smacked down by our men in blue.

>Reddit creator gets KEKED by Serena

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4166476/Serena-Williams-snubs-fiance-Australian-Open-win.html

KEKEKEKEK

where is this from?

That's an ugly face and a nice body. Who is she? (if it is indeed a >she)

you fucking morons elected this pompous asshat

whatever, the blue states are the only states anyone would wanna live in anyways

back to backwards-ass redneck coal town shitholes you obese, uneducated fucks

You're trying too hard now.

Holding his tiny hand would be like a small child.

When will we liberate the UK?

If some major happening appear, will people warn us here on Sup Forums ?...
If worse comes to worse I want to go to the United States of America and help if they need.

>"Let's impeach trump because I don't agree with him"
Pathetic.

I can't remember but I think he went on a rampage after his wife died and he thought horrible rumors about her was the cause of it. Imagine if an user went on a rampage every time someone insulted his waifu.

It shows that he actually listens to the "rejects" of society.. That's why I like him as a person. He's always taking the side of the one being beat up by the world.

WEW

Shut up, we have Spicer and you don't.

>flag of an all powerful Federal govt.
EW.

Holy shit I hope this is the future of all protesters.

k-keep me posted

>implying it needs defending
Guess who's in the White House

youtube.com/watch?v=AYHFyY0sRh0

HE USED MY LITTLE PONY

Being here has disgusted me. I mean, I've never really liked a black person, but now I have a real distaste for them. They're self obsessed and egocentric. All that and their egos are still just, so fragile.

But hey, if and when revolt starts, I'll be overjoyed too. I'll kill all the black people if I get the chance. They deserve pain most. Even if the entire universe were to come crashing down on us, I would really enjoy using my last moments to more painfully stifle someone else's. So long as they were black. Because this terrible world we live in, it's white people's faults. For how smart and how important all of you are, you ruin everything. You're selfish and you only act in self interest, and you make me ashamed to be black myself. You had the power to make the world peaceful, to make it beautiful.

But instead we're here. So I'll be pulling nails and teeth. And I'll probably get stopped pretty early on but even if I only kill five black men it'll have been so worth it. Because even five would be so much hate and useless selfishness just off the Earth. It would be just that tiniest bit more peaceful and quiet, and that'd be my little piece. My little piece of peace.

>If some major happening appear, will people warn us here on Sup Forums ?...

As usual, you have a biggest chance to find about it here, unfiltered and uncensored, before everywhere else.

Uber taxi driver's gain back some respect as they break strike!

Cashing in!!

PRIEBUS NEEDS TO HOLD STRONG
nytimes.com/2017/01/29/us/politics/white-house-official-in-reversal-says-green-card-holders-wont-be-barred.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-ab-top-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Why is /ck/ a soccer ball... As much as I hate the meme it should be a McChicken

Pretty much, dumb fucks.

Is that traitor cunt of a judge going to get fucked in the ass?

Are these Soros groups?

This shilling is shit. I think libs are realizing their court order last night didn't do anything.

rt.com/usa/375539-deleteuber-twitteratti-strike-trump/

UBER drivers gain back some respect and break strike!!

That is so fucking funny

Once more, Sup Forums has the best.

>mlp

Jesus.

>protests at airports
>cab drivers take day off
>clinton federal judge says something inconsequential
>crowd goes wild thinking they've won or something
>cab drivers go back to work
>some raghead barred and makes ESPN, showing how the mouse has also been bought
>few more judges rattle sabres
>the broke california threatens to not send shekels
>Sup Forums yawns trying to come up with something to talk about

picture related

>ywn be a part of Trumps RWDS

Nice try, redditor
>I agree with Muslim part though.

MORE POWERRRR

TOO

MUCH

WINNING

Last thread or something idk. Doesn't matter. It's copypasta now

>ponyfags are in the White House
how did it come to this?

>Canadian thinking his opinion matters to Americans

>he doesn't follow the 4CC

Very smart of them.

They can charge higher prices for people who need to get to their destination and have no time for strike bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=o65GSQPRhhw

Remember lads, we are fighting these battles shirked by lesser generations for our glory in future generations.

i'm talking about /mlp/ being anything other than a containment board.

>he doesn't know about 4cc

whatever, they will download it again in a week once they realize that everything else is too expensive

99% of liberals ideals end where their pocketbooks begin.

I've never even heard of that.... Explain

>tattoos
This guy isnt white period, fuck off with your dirty scruffy unintelligent faggot
Theres nothing white about tattoos and piercings

MUSLIM BEGONE!

We have an army of individuals thanks to the internet and that is all you need to win an election. But to win a cultural and social norm you need a medium like television. This is why liberals are talking about "normalization."

My God. He's really a saviour.

Yeah that's bullshit

youtu.be/lFeUJ_a-tP8

@13min

He takes stairs perfectly fine. Otherwise he would've held onto melania when arriving in Washington

don't forget /m/

F

Look what happened today at He Will Not Divide Us camera..

Multicultural kids eating a nazi pizza

reddit creator got
C U C K E D

Being here has disgusted me. I mean, I've never really liked spics, but now I have a real distaste for them. They're self obsessed and egocentric. All that and their egos are still just, so fragile.

Whatever yall do, I hope you have fun. I'm rooting against all of us. Mexico was a terrible idea in general and I'm excited to see the end of it in my lifetime. I dream of a meteor striking California and making all of us happy.

But hey, if and when revolt starts, I'll be overjoyed too. I'll kill all the brown people if I get the chance. They deserve pain most. Even if the entire EU were to come crashing down on us, I would really enjoy using my last moments to more painfully stifle someone else's. So long as they were brown. Because this terrible world we live in, it's brown people's faults. For how wet and how slimey all of you are, you ruin everything. You're selfish and you only act in self interest, and you make me ashamed to be brown myself. You had the power to make the world's lawns peaceful, to make them beautiful.

But instead we're here. So I'll be pulling nails and teeth. And I'll probably get stopped pretty early on but even if I only kill five brown men it'll have been so worth it. Because even five would be so much hate and useless selfishness just off the Earth. It would be just that tiniest bit more peaceful and quiet, and that'd be my little piece. My little piece of peace.

YOUR CLAY IS OURS.
I'm not from reddit. I hate that place.

i feel like every time i'm in charge of baking it's always the slowest days

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over our TWO STARS. TWO FUCKING STARS DAS RITE AND WE GET A HOOVES MOVIE NOW SO SUCK IT.

Dilbertman about Canada's response.

>ywn be a part of Trumps RWDS

This hits me hard every day. If there will ever be a foreign registration for the RWDS i'll sign up day one as long as the main goal will be to purge commies.

>But to win a cultural and social norm you need a medium like television

That is clearly no longer true

GOOD EVENING.

Isn't it up to someone to prove it first?

Even then, he walks down the fucking airplane stairs several times a day on camera for over a year doing rallies without giving a shit.

The fact anyone is even trying to push this is several levels of retarded.

how does it feel to know you elected a RACIST

fucking americans i hope you go die and burn in hell