Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/canadian-affected-trump-travel-ban-refugees-immigrants-1.3957059
thestar.com/news/canada/2015/11/22/canada-to-screen-out-single-men-under-refugee-plan-cbc.html
jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-27/general-motors-moving-600-jobs-canada-mexico
cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/10/more-than-90-percent-of-middle-eastern-refugees-on-food-stamps/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada no!

Stop posting old news articles, trudeau is a slimey rat and imports fucking child molesters and niggers. Fuck he screams closet homo even. Report, sages.

Trump must of placed a phone call

wtf

YOU'RE NOT BEING VERY TOLERANT RIGHT NOW KEKNADA.

FUCK OFF WE WANT NONE OF THEM IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

>2015 news

Just admit your defeat; otherwise you lose.

cbc.ca/news/canada/canadian-affected-trump-travel-ban-refugees-immigrants-1.3957059

I swear you fragile homos will end up using proxies to post like the pussy poos who got butthurt over POO IN LOO jokes.

is this real?

welp.

What happened to diversity?

What about all the Trans- single menwomen

CANADA NO!

Trudeau was on our side all the time.

Here's the sauce for the lazy Sup Forumsack

thestar.com/news/canada/2015/11/22/canada-to-screen-out-single-men-under-refugee-plan-cbc.html

Hope your refugees have enough jobs. The car companies already decided to ditch Canada for Mexico to save shekels and not rustle Trump's jimmies.

jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-27/general-motors-moving-600-jobs-canada-mexico

CANADA NO!

They want to win the the next election, that's what happened.

>families
That still means Mohammed can come with his 14 wives and 67 kids.
>women
You do realize that violent attacks aren't the only problems with sand niggers, right? The women won't assimilate, they won't learn English, they won't follow our laws and customs. They're going to sponsor all their husbands and brothers while shitting out 8 kids too.

It's been like this since it began holy shit.

Sup Forums is literally fake news.

Are you from Alberta by any chance?
Your dude fucked our dollar and did nothing positive in eight fucking years.
Give me my Canadian dollar back you oilmonkey.

SERIOUSLY JUSTIN? wow....just...WOW.

Not good enough, Faggot.

Not good enough at all.

>Cucknada implements final solution to refugee problem
>Europe follows suit
>Terrorists btfo

Great timeline as usual

wtf I love leaves now!

Albertans (except those from Calgary) are the oil sand niggers of Canada.

I'm impressed our PM bothers visiting.

How about no refugees. Like how japan does it.

sorry not sorry eh

This is how it should be done.

If, of course, by "men" is meant any clearly post-pubescent males. No 30 year-olds claiming to be 16.

I work with a "refugee" woman who recently came from Syria (at a grocery store).
She is friendly, wears jeans and a headscarf. Seems assimilated. Just grateful to be here but kind of sad that her education from back home can't get her any decent jobs.

A bunch (100+) of Syran refugee kids also starting going to school in my area. It's not some jihad school where they don't assimilate, it's a local English/French primary school where the Syrians are mixed in with little Canadian kids and learn both of our official languages.

Honestly my experience, and the experience of literally everyone I know who has met refugees in Canada, has been essentially the opposite of what the kids on Sup Forums try to fearmonger people into thinking. Don't let the brainwashing make you unable to see reality.

Is that Rachel Notley? She seems older.

So basically halt all immigration then. Well done, leafs.

45 year old kids with 2 children incoming.

I live in an Arab neighbourhood in the GTA. I'm fairly certain that the people in my area are economic/family class but I never hear English walking down the street. There are signs written in Farsi or Arabic or whatever the fuck they speak. They're rude too. Constantly screaming at waitresses and throwing a fit when things don't go their way.

Most Syrians aren't some crazy religious extremists , just normal people looking for a home.

Thanks SOROS!

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

>cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

>This is how it should be done.
They let in illiterate families with 4-5 children that will leech welfare until they die.

I just said most are non violent. Assimilation is the problem and sand niggers never assimilate.

Every fugee thats come into my store looking for a cheap smartphone and acts like i shit in their shoes when i say we dont sell them

It's just a giant coincidence that 80% of them are men and a little over 60% have extremist views like the death penalty for homosexuality and apostasy.

No one gives a fuck about your anecdote. The problem is jihadi fuckheads are mixed right in with them, and there's no way to tell who is and who isn't.

So fuck all of them. The west doesn't need more useless grocery store workers anyway.

Wont make the same mistake as Cucked Europe

They aren't violent because they are low in numbers. Once that changes youre in for some fun.

First the movies now this us singles have it rough

>NOVEMBER 2015
FUCKING READ THE DATES FOR THESE SLIDE ARTICLES REEEEE

Where does this 8 kid meme come from? Middle eastern countries dont have high birthrates aside from warzones. Syria's prewar rate was the same as the usa.

TOPKEK
Even with their virtue-signalling faggotry, they still can't seem to avoid placing some bans in place.

That is why you screen them, you ape...
Now when you look at an compare these three countries and their policies, guess which one has the least terrorist attacks (and will probably continue to have the least):

Germany: LET 'EM ALL IN!
Canada: Vet them and take the good ones.
USA: BAN EVERYONE!

Oh guess what the safest out of those is Canada, I guess either the system works or it's a total coincidence.

Literally anyone coming in to your country could be intending to bomb you. What if one of those jihadists just goes to Germany first, gets a fake passport and then flies over? Letting everyone/no one in based on country lines is beyond retarded. Screening people on an individual basis is how it's done.

Exactly. When they're outnumbered, Muslims are all about talk of equality and tolerance.
All you have to do to see what they're like when they're the majority, is look at the middle-east.

I'm fairly certain this is because single men have been over-represented, which has been criticized by a lot of people.

>only women and children
Why not the men? How regressive of Trudeau to think that the men are the only ones worthy of staying to fight in the war...

Jordan? Bahrain? Tunisia? Lebanon? Morocco? Heck even in Iran Jews live normally.

Ah yes, the children of immigrants all become welfare leeches.
What other beliefs did your dad drunkenly slap into you in lieu of bedtime stories as a kid?

>the middle-east is one dystopic country where everyone acts identically along solely religious lines
look at a globe my nigga

i grew up in ottawa in a rich neighborhood and we had somalians bussed in to our school. As a kid i didnt understand why they behavee like animals. Your anecdote is bullshit

That is explained simply by the fact the Canada has a tiny population, and amount of traffic, compared to the US. Not because you have better means of vetting people.

You leafs really are stupid.

Actually middle easterners do leech off the taxpayer dollar in huge amounts, something you'd know if you weren't a retarded leaf.

Try actually doing a little reading before you spout bullshit.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/10/more-than-90-percent-of-middle-eastern-refugees-on-food-stamps/

sexism much?

based

Trudeau 's purpose is to be a walking disaster and ensure that the left never come into power again. These are dark times but don't lose hope fellow canadacucks.

single men are a menace, even movie theaters ban them from entering.

CANADA NO!

They won integrate because of their husbands. They forbid them from learning the local language to make sure they won't cuck them.
Single women would probably integrate much better.

funniest thing i read today.

but but but

I thought leftists were about equality, why are they such sexist bigots? Fuck the MATRIARCHY!!