Miss Me Yet?

Hol up hol up hol up!
Do you miss me yet?
I hear it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet and the legacy I left has already been turned to shit.
France & Germany, 2 of our greatest allies, are reconsidering their relationship with the USA, the rights of innocent people are being infringed upon by reckless executive orders and worst of all, race relations have never been worse.
I wish I could have stayed on to help but you know how those term limits work right?
Anyway, I've gotta go.
Have to work on my golf swing a little and then Michael and I are having dinner together.
I was thinking we could stay in with some Cheese Pizza but sometimes I do crave a hot dog.
God luck with your mess white america.
Love,
B.H.O II

No

go to africa and stay there

nope , now fuck off

Ayo hol up *smacks lips*. So you be sayin? *smacks lips even more*. I wuz a prez and sheit? Dayum!

>Says the african.

If if if if if if if if if if

not even a little.
all this winning just makes me loath obama years more. realized i had stockholm from all the bullshit obama did and didn't realize this country could return to greatness.
This coming from a guy who voted for Gore

This retirement sure is comfy thanks to your tax dollars.

d-donald, please, no..... anything but my legacy

>I read it in his voice.
So perfect user thanks.

great, fuck off with all your monies so we can reverse the damage you did to our country

>I hear it hasn't even been 2 weeks yet and the legacy I left has already been turned to shit.

But Libya and Syria are still being ravaged by war

Thanks for the last 8 year bro

>But Libya and Syria are still being ravaged by war
We had a 10 point plan in the works to help restore peace in those regions. More sanctions on Russia would have helped as well as arming more moderate groups within those regions.
Trumps election means peace will never happen.

>arming more rebels would have restored peace in those regions

Terrible bait, Australia...

arming rebels wasn't a policy straight out of the Obama playbook?

Arming the region is the reason for the situation. Overthrowing Qaddafi and supporting the rebellion in Syria led directly to the European refugee crisis.

Done more in one week than you have in 8 years you useless fuck.

>led directly to the European refugee crisis.
Which, if you could take the racist nationalist goggles off for a second, would see is a better thing for Europe in the long run.

only thing he did was make sure there isn't another black president for 100 years.

>Germany and France
Who gives a fuck?

Did you know, that 2016 was a YEAR OF APE and it finished arround Jan20 2017 ? (few days off)

Now is a year of ROOSTER...