Are... are we the good guys now? Trump went way too far with this Muslim ban. Feels good to be a Canadian today

Are... are we the good guys now? Trump went way too far with this Muslim ban. Feels good to be a Canadian today.

You're not Canadain.

take them all LMAO

Checked

And we have always been the good guys. Americans are hated for a good reason, even they know why despite their obvious ignorance of world affairs.

Canada is admired and respected universally and that's why it triggers the burgers so much on this board.

Sad.

You'll be annexed soon enough. There's a fuck ton of rural unpopulated land to build death camps in your pretty woodland country.

We've let in tens of thousands of Syrian refugees. No reports of violence, no reports of rape, or anything like that.

How did weedman do it? I thought there would be terrorist attacks by now.

YAY MORE USELESS BROWN PEOPLE THAT SMELL LIKE SHIT

Trump has been saying he as going to do this it shouldn't be a surprise

>Canada gets to virtue signal to the world
>America gets rid of shitty people
More fucking winning, how does he do it?

You're like the kid on the schoolyard that won't stand up for himself and now hangs with the middle eastern kid noone understands

meanwhile in Chadsville U.S.A.

Fucking leaf, kys

> Muslim ban

Literally a ban from countries that Homeland Security under Obama picked out. Get out of here.

Wait until the summer

>Are... are we the good guys now?

Well, we're the good goys at least.

>We've let in tens of thousands of Syrian refugees. No reports of violence, no reports of rape, or anything like that.

Meanwhile dozens of canadians die in the streets during winter.

Let me guess: they had a bad attitude.

Obama put in similar bans before, why didn't you care then?

President Obama puts six month ban on Iraqi refugees in 2011 and media…. crickets.
President Trump puts 120 day suspension on Syrian refugees 2017… media explodes.

Obama selects 7 countries for enhanced visa security policy and media… crickets.
Trump uses Obama law, same Obama DHS policy, and same 7 countries; for a 90-day visa suspension and media explodes.

I want to move to Alaska.

Enjoy being on the same continent as us for the next 100 million years

InshAllah, brother

Nope your Germany, all refugees welcome. You will be paying the air tickets next.

Let me tell you something

Canada is all about welfare. All the homeless people on the streets receive welfare money but they spend it all on drugs and booze

There's nothing anyone can do about their lifestyles.