You've changed Sup Forums

You've changed Sup Forums

It used to be about the happenings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-6L1uHOoao
liveleak.com/view?i=7c3_1485557981
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's already happened. What more is there to do?

could use a good happening in france, maybe a somali could stuff his dick with dynamite and fuck a nun at the notre dame

Are you living behind the moon? Sup Forums happened the Trump into oval office.

there are "protests" going on right now, i am sure there are livestreams somewhere.

it used to be about waiting for the happening, now we reached a critical mass and can make it happen, see the Trump presidency, but someone like you will never be able to comprehend the awesome autistic powers some people here wield.

>mfw we can turn normies autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=c-6L1uHOoao

fake protests don't amuse me

bring me violence.

i am sure it will eventually turn into niggers rioting, we just have to wait until night.

>It used to be about the happenings
No, it fucking didn't.
Happeningfags need to fuck off and die.
You faggots are the reason the board has become so fucking bluepilled and retarded.
Before you faggots got here intelligent discussion was the norm. I was able to sharpen my mind here. Now it's all been degraded by all the morons who care for nothing but the end of the world.
Fascism only got popular here through real arguments instead of the constant rain of logical fallacies.
To be fair the shills are also at fault since their employers are the ones pushing hardest to quell logical arguments.
Most users don't even know that this board used to house honest discussion and treasure critical thinking. Critical thinking is what made this board a haven for fascists and libertarians.
Sup Forums is dead. long live Sup Forums

time to dust off my ron paul folder

were in the happening you dense cunt

HWNDU has been a week long happening

are you one of those oldfags i keep hearing about?

Wheres the link for the Live cam?

I have a feeling newfags think that shai lejew thing is a happening. I got bored with it after just a few minutes, but those threads seem to hit the bump limit after like 30 minutes.

What we need is a good ol fashioned chimpout

just google he will not divide us, it is the first link on jewgle. but be careful, it can be pretty graphic at times

liveleak.com/view?i=7c3_1485557981

it is bullshit, especially after they banned (((/ourguys/))) from going there. the only decent thing that happened was tits. expect even more threads about it because faggots go there and talk about pol. luckily the threads are getting deleted because of "doxxing"

slag off

i hit the wall i realized im never having another kid , im growing my hair out gonna find a cave and hibernate for a few thousand years.
fuck my life.

It's because there's a paradigm shift taking place right now, the pendulum swing if you will, so there's not much time for discussion right now, things are moving fast and the only valid response is action.

Happenings are the norm now. Have you been under a rock for the last week?

This is the calm before the storm. The next happening will dwarf all others that came before.