Increasing Violence by the Left

What can be done about the eventual (if not already) normalization of violence against Trump supporters?

I thought you pooftas had shit loads of guns

Use of live ammunition against anti-Trump rioters. (You'll only have to do it twice.)

Open-carry in all 50 states.

Any splergs wearing campaign gear after an election deserve whatever they get. From either side. Elected officials are meant to serve us, not be worshipped.

The cops are already willing to crack down on these cucks.

Their time has passed

Nothing. We just keep hiding behind God and government like the little faggots we are and pray the problem away.

This.

This. In mo we have cc with no license needed, cars or on person. sjw tier Libs outside kc and stl are pretty much nonexistent though.i even live in a college town, none of this shit happeneing outside a few whiners on campus that fizled because no on was paying attention to them and the news ignored them.

It should be legally sanctioned and permissible to shoot them on sight, tie them to a truck and drag them behind on a public road

The answer is that the police needs to start cracking skulls. Unfortunately these protests happen in libcuck areas where the police is disallowed to do just that.

You can't do shit, you massive pussy. Get used to it.

Yeah but 99.99% of Amerifats on Sup Forums are massive pussies and wouldn't use them against a leftist
Watch as every Amerifat on Sup Forums insists they're in the 0.01%

Remain peaceful to aid public perception
Let the police and national guard do their jobs

Preheat the oven and ready the gas.

hide and wait, when the liberals paint themselves out to be violent, classless, divisors the people will come running to us.

Stay calm, hide your intentions and smile a lot, then the silent majority will strike.

It would be doing the gene pool in the US a favor to disable Trump supporters and to make sure they can't reproduce. A simple blow to the temple with an iron bar should do the trick.

The US needs to make sure that retards can't multiply.

Oi m8 show your knife permit

Oh no, they wrote on that car. Such violence.

Brilliant. And they'll have no social safety nets left to help them out either, so that will be hilarious.

I agree. Let them chimp out, the right will look like saints in comparison. Anyone who isn't stuck in a liberal cave will see the difference.

>the silent majority that didn't win the majority vote
>the silent majority that Sup Forums's views are an insignificant fringe of

Neither side won the majority vote. Nobody got over 50%.
We won majority of the states. That's how it works.

right? that's not even Trump's car.

big change once Sessions is in power.

Say that to my face you fat cunt.

Sessions' second hearing is going to be cancelled because he helped draft the Muslim Ban.

He's gone, sunshine. Try again.

Hey watcha doin' Rabbi?

It will stop the moment you start putting rounds in liberal brains.

I am the 0.01% I AM WHIIIIIIIIITE

I think things will escalate the second someone uses a firearm to defend themselves against these protestors. They won't see it as time to stop, but rather an act of war. These people really think they're fighting for something.

Portland PD actually responded well.
>people start blocking traffic
Anyone that steps onto the street without using the crosswalk is forced back to the sidewalk and/or ticketed
>violence spreads
Make any physical contact with another person and an officer intervenes (forcefully if needed)

What can be done?
Celebrate that more fascists are getting bashed

But then the left will have to take care of them. So, by disabling all the right wing, the left forces America into economic decay because they are forced to provide sanctioned care for the disabled.

Says the retarded Melbournite

Trump faggots need to stay home.