I bet 1/8 of Sup Forums has pretend debates in their heads. I do sometimes when my autism starts kicking in

I bet 1/8 of Sup Forums has pretend debates in their heads. I do sometimes when my autism starts kicking in

Yep I do this all the time. I don't think this is a bad thing. It really makes you think (literally)

All day long, nigger.

Even debate with alien cat girls, since they have a non human perspective, so sometimes the girls teach ME!

It's tons of fun, yo!

Debating yourself is unironically a sign of superior intellect, you moron.

I used to but I think its really fucking unhealthy and started to drive me crazy

It's only autistic when you start screaming at yourself

I'll do it in the shower but thats it

Ha

that's what hundreds of thousands of years of neural evolution have given us; the ability to use our consciousness to imagine ourselves and other people in different scenarios and places in time. Also internal dialog is how we are able to crystallize thoughts and actions.

How you are trying to link this to autism is pretty weird.

Not debates, but I do have meaninful conversations and relationships with my imaginary friends.

Maybe in the future we will evolve into a society where everyone is autistic?

>pretend debates
Not really, it's more keeping your arguments sharp during peacetime against the opposite side.
It's only autistic if it turns into a literal debate between two different personalities in your head.

Fuck i thought i was developing schizophrenia or something

I'll have my position and prop it against the opposition using my real friends' voices and speaking patterns. It can last up to 20 minutes while I'm driving/showering/resting between sets in the gym.

>have debate in your head
>get really into it
>yell outloud, "no you're missing the point!"

glad no one was around

When i was a kid i used to pretend i was selling things in an infomercial or on a cooking show, explaining what i was doing or why the product was so innovative.

Now i explain to imaginary people why we have to kill real people.

I imagine arguing with an ugly Hillary supporter and I keep spreading facts and they keep spewing bullshit and then this really hot women comes up to me and starts making out with me and im trying to respond back but it's hard and then the hillary supporter gets so mad im like "sorry gotta go" and she goes "BUT YOUR A BIGOT" and im like fuck off

Jej

But yeah I do this as well whenever I'm driving long distances. It saves me from revealing my power level on normiebook.

yep, a future bright with autism

You could have become a great salesmen. But you chose to be an autist.

fug

i do it but even i'm not dumb enough to believe (((you)))'re not lying.

you're dumb

>t. mormon

maybe he will be the guy who sells the government the gas

this is normal human behaviour.. it's called "thinking"

I do user.

It is pretty normal for people to do this as it helps to (literally) make you think and finalize your thoughts on subjects or the decisions you make in the long run.

Like others have said it becomes autistic when you start yelling at yourself.

Yes OK