Our Heroic Attorneys!

Notice anything here?

Most don't eat shellfish?

they all look highly incompetent?

The only guy is a fuckin cuck or jew

>we are here to make the world a better place

This will actually teach them that some people just aren't worth your time or effort.

They all have degrees in law
you don't
Found it, move on fags

All women and two cucks?

They will all soon be redundant?

Women have been brainwashed... they all have their motherly nurturing instincts at heart (like they always will do). But they've been taught that being an ACTUAL mother is BAD, because global warming / YOU'RE FUCKING WHITE / progressive women get jobs instead of having children / all of the above.

So they project their motherly instincts onto poor suffering refugees instead.

Just cuck my shit up pham.

as much as i advocate for homogenization i need to keep reminding myself that i live in the united states where that will never happen in my lifetime

i hate these fucking stupid "progressives" and first week "constitutionalists" that came out of their caves they've been in for 8 years getting involved in things they don't understand like the legality of trump's executive orders, as if they're getting their info from retardliberallaw.net

There is only one white man and the only reason is he's 6'7 (he is barely over manlet status)

OBJECTION!

haha (no) benis

I'm sure you're an expert in law with your degree in Internet Shitposting

He's a big guy.

They're all young, not very attractive females, who have law degrees in an urban area.

They struggle for relevancy and think they're doing something important.

>white boy couldn't into basketball

Yeah I'm sure you're more qualified than attorneys and lawyers you fucking mongoloid.

That guy must be like 7 feet tall. High test

lol no he probably bangs all of them, look at how tall he is

never said i was, but last night i had a guy incorrectly tell me the 14th amendment was referring to "all people" (not just U.S. citizens) in regards to who gets to enjoy the privileges of the U.S. constitution within its jurisdiction

doesn't take a fucking retard to understand how blatantly wrong that is, and yet he was a hardcore self-proclaimed "constitutionalist" with the delusions that trump is the new flavor of fascism

>argument for authority meme
>implying these social justice lawyers are as well versed as the constitutional lawyers defending trump's actions

bite me nigger

Jesus Christ how tall is that guy? He's got to be like 7ft

He's actually like 5'10 jewesses are tiny