IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS QUOTED THIS WEEKEND AS SAYING THAT TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE DECISIONS ARE ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

HE ALSO SAID HILLARY IS THE RIGHTFUL PRESIDENT DUE TO 3 MILLION MORE VOTES!

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING.

AN AMERICAN COUPE IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE!

Autism.

>AMERICAN COUPE

?

Ron pol is the patron saint of happening. No paulie, no happens.

>American coupe

literally this picture

could you imagine if it was all women in office? pol would lose their shit. men everywhere would

so it makes you wonder, this is EXACTLY how women feel knowing all white men are in office.

Hopefully one day youll start to get it pol. hopefully one day.

Thread derailed

>No sources

Poor bait, you faggot

>Hopefully one day youll start to get it pol. hopefully one day.

nope

>so it makes you wonder, this is EXACTLY how women feel knowing all white men are in office.

Except women never created any civilization or any country ever. All of the founders of this country were (white) men. Men being in power is the respected norm, women in power being a significant departure from what has worked.

Yea but women on my end of the totem pole dont do much to contribute. False equivalency.

Whys it always a leaf?
Women are fucking retarded. Thank goodness we have men running the country. Maybe one day you'll elect a male, Canadia

Lulz.
Walk me through precisely how this coup takes place?

Women invented degeneracy when Eve ate the apple

Coupe?

>executive orders are illegal if i dont like them

It's a fashionable way to rebel. Don't worry, they will all kill themselves eventually

you get signs and write your burning hate of Trump on them then stand somewhere like a park or airport and wait.

>PRESIDENT OBAMA WAS QUOTED THIS WEEKEND AS SAYING THAT TRUMP'S EXECUTIVE DECISIONS ARE ILLEGAL AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL
While being thrown out due to being an illegal Kenyan immigrant

I thought a former president would have more respect for the system he was elected by, but hes just another sore loser ignoring the electoral college and complaining about muhh 300 gorrillian votes

A

IT'S HAPPENING! AMERICAN COUPE INCOMING!

red vs blue states war!

FUCKING

Fuck Obama and fuck cuck people.

kek

>PRESIDENT OBAMA

I don't think president means what you think it means.

>President obama
>President

These posts are created to deflect from the abundance of pizzagate evidence, don't pay attention to them

THAT'S FUNNY BECAUSE OBAMA DID THE EXACT SAME THING. SO YOUR POST IS MEANINGLESS. THAT'S ALSO A REAL NEAT SOURCE YOU POSTED, HUN.

LEAF

>HE ALSO SAID HILLARY IS THE RIGHTFUL PRESIDENT DUE TO 3 MILLION MORE VOTES!

If obama legitimately said this, then his political opinions are completely irrelevent because he has no idea how this country works, which is quite shameful for a 2-term president.

Of course it's not illegal when Obongo spys on his own people and takes away their rights.

Also that 3 million is doubtful knowing full well of voter fraud.

All black men would be cool though right

>Cuck
>Vegeta
>Not yamcha
Are you even trying?