That was hard

that was hard

Other urls found in this thread:

jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-27/general-motors-moving-600-jobs-canada-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mexicans can't work that long. Theyll try to take a break and fall asleep drowning.

You can literally just walk around it retard.

Mexico isn't building it, they are paying for it.

What is the United States Coast Guard?

That's two points on the map that can be easily guarded. The point of the wall is that Mexicans won't be able to drive/walk through in the middle of the desert, where it is hard to monitor the border.

Put mines there

>Guarding 2 short entrances isn't easier than guarding a 1,954 mile long border.

yeah, we'll just leave that patch of water completely unguarded. you got us, quesadilla, drumpf is not a real president afterall

We have the largest navy and coast guard in the world btw

You do know how ridiculously easy it is to guard the coastline, right?

You all need to take a look at the Israeli wall.
It has a traversing remote controlled weapons platform. I think ours will be very similiar.

If it was up to me I'd skip the wall and just go with a 10 mile strip of no-mans land and a squadron of A-10s. But then, that wouldn't be "nice"

Harder than taking back Crimea.

tfw Trump puts the U.S. military on patrolling the wall/coast

wow how can the border patrol be that stupid and ignore such an obvious way of getting into the US.

t. google street view

They'll put naval patrols on those areas.

THAT WAS HARD.

>what is coast guard
>what is homeland security's maritime security
>what is customs

what is coastguard.
what is navy.

what is cliffs.
what is waves.
what is sharks with freakin laser beams on their heads.

>it isn't a 100% bulletproof plan, so there's no reason to have a plan at all!

>You have to go back

what is landmines.

not even a coast guard. have 2-3 guys just waiting there with a gun

on a side note. how hard is it to join the coast guard? do they have benefits like the military does?

it is military. kind of.

for you

cg is military

As long as you don't do drugs and aren't retarded ou can get in. Coast Guard is supposed to be great. Great pay, benefits, experience. Guys I've known in Coast Guard were pretty cool.

Guess drug dealers will have to form a human chain and fire brigade drugs into the us while getting their legs bit off in the ocean by sharkies. How will we ever find them?

Can't wait

And illegals from every other part of the world could also come in from the ocean.

The point is to make it a little harder than just walking through open terrain.

If we put defenses there will they die??

Shark pens & electric eels at each end . . . .

Hilarity ensues

i like this leaf

That's what deportations are for

t. karl pilkington

>the phone call that stopped the boats

> what are submarines?

Coast Guard is military and it is some unsung hero shit. My grandfather was initially a Marine, but joined the Coast Guard during Korea. When he was on his deathbed, his PTSD triggered and he started describing all the horrible shit he saw in the CG.

If its so was to come in through the sides why do people usually sneak through the middle

lol

Sharks with laser beams attached to their heads

During peacetime they are under the DHS. In wartime they can be transferred to the Navy. During Vietnam a lot of dudes joined the Coast Guard thinking they would get out of the war, but ended up in some of the most dangerous operations in the Mekong Delta. Pic related.

Isn't Coastguard under the department of transportation?

made me smile leaf good job

>the national guard literally doesn't exist

nice

shut up faggot

I could never swim.

kek

am i a bad person?

Former CG here. It's a legitimate branch of the military with full military benefits, only difference is that it is under the Department of Homeland Security instead of Defense. Unfortunately it is cucked to all hell right now. In boot camp they sat us down in a classroom and told us all men are rapists. Here's hoping Trump puts it through a hard reset with the rest of the branches.

lmao that sounds exactly like something he would say

Have you ever heard of a ladder, tunnel or maybe a sledgehammer or stick of dynamite?

Time to nuke the San Andreas fault line, lads

Is this a recent picture?
nothing funny in the sand, right? just a low tide, right? where is this place? is it nice?

Canadians should build it since we are stealing their jobs now.

jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-27/general-motors-moving-600-jobs-canada-mexico

Trump can just add the names of the melted canadians to the wall.

ongoing expenses.

So get a keg and set up a couple lawn chairs for some volunteers to watch for Mexicans walking around the border.

all things that can be counteracted
you're acting like people won't already consider shit like that

Tijuana-San Diego

Be careful for mines!

what a beauty

Guise.

You shall not pass

>what is Geneva convention?
Yeah, if only that was that simple

There's gonna be a monorail on top of the wall according to Sputnik.

So does that have any defense besides that 1 gun? Lol.

>people follow Geneva convention
Wew that was hard we already use mines in North Korea cunt

there are literal huge Border Patrol facilities located at both ends.

that was hard

>Geneva Conventions apply to non-uniformed individuals

He did say that. He walked the great wall of China and pointed out an army could just walk around it.

If we declare war on Mexico then we can circumvent the CCWC provisions by saying the landmines are for Mexican soldiers and not for use against civilians.

I don't think you realize how fucking long that wall will be compared to the map you're looking at. Miles and miles of open land vs 2 water ways... Yes, dipshit, it WILL be a lot harder. You act like that's a few fucking breast strokes, they're going to need boats and pray to their gods that they don't drown, and a lot will

But this is just a faggot thread anyway

thish man hash a point