IM SORRY

IM SORRY

I DIDNT KNOW TRUMP WOULD TURN OUT SO EVIL

ID TAKE BACK MY VOTE IT I COULD

That's ok OP. Nobody could have any idea how much of a tyrant this man turned out to be.

>t reddit cuck
you're not fooling anyone
sage you fag

Daily reminder that Trump is anti Net Neutrality.

Sup Forums literally voted to destroy Sup Forums.

i love how inbred kikes are crying about trump keeping his campaign promises

SAGE

>Sup Forums literally voted to destroy Sup Forums.

At least some good will come of this. We will finally be free!

>self sacrifice for the good of the nation, good of the world
LOL ZOMG POL IS SO DUMB XDXDXDXDXD

good

>CNN is slowly becoming salon
god it feels good

Our hope now is to impeach Trump and make Pence president.

t. actual cuck

he's not though. why are the shills so bad at their job lately?

cut your dick off

WAHHHHHHHHHHh

WHY IS HE BANNING THE CARTEL BANGERS AND ISLAMIC TERRORISTS

>I am very concerned

Because your a weak faggot who loves shitskins coming into your country?

>REEEEEEE anyone who wants to take away my taiwanese underwater basket weaving support forum is a KEK
you're painfully pathetic

I got 100% redpilled. I would be fine if Sup Forums disappeared. Just as how I'd be fine if my soul disappeared and I could never reproduce.
>your here forever.

Sage

Denial isn't contageous

>Trump goes full stalin and starts purging anyone who disagrees with him in his party
>GOP realizes he's fucking insane
>calls up Putin
>"RELEASE THE TAPES"

1. False
2. False
3. True, but how is that bad?
4. True, but how is that wrong?

He's doing better than I ever imagined

>not understanding the significance of net neutrality while simultaneously posting anonymously online

dear fuck kys

>Trump disbands Nato because "MUH AMERICA FIRST"
>Europe finally doesn't have his sugar daddy to back him up all his mistakes
>hopefully we wake the fuck up
I'm calling it anons
Before Trump term ends we will have a European Confederation with closed borders, nuclear weaponry and no allegiance
We will just mind our own business forever

>implying buzzfeed isnt a pile of garbage

You don't know what evil is #1 and 2...

C O N C E R N

>evil

He's cleaning out the (((rats))). Expect some chaos for a few months.

>We're a serious news agency
>We're an entertainment blog

Literally worse than Comedy Central and their "news" shows.

nice strawman you fucking retard.
>oh yea? w-w-well you're too dumb to understand
You think we don't understand? You think we are pro extermination of every non white but not prepared to give up muh user e mouse posting? Stop being such a faggot

His FCC transition team is full of people who are against Net Neutrality.

DAILY REMINDER

SOROS GAVE CTR A 40 MILLION DOLLAR BOOST AFTER THE ELECTION

Remember, Russia and US are equals

Don't care. Maga.

these arent the kiddos we fought in the great meme war of 2016
its fresh batch recruited and fresh out of boot camp who dont understand how nuanced you have to be to not be battered against the solid wall of weaponized autism that is Sup Forums

I would like to remind you of the sage function

>strawman

>Don't care. Maga.

Of course a meme spewing sheep would say that.

the government should block reddit

This. CTR never left but they are emboldened now more so than any time since the election. These faggots will spew this shit until the next election or until they're silenced.

You fuckin idiots can't blame Trump, lol.

He told you again and again what kind of president he would be over the course of his campaign.

Why the fuck would you expect to get something other than Trump if you voted for Trump?

>There are people on Sup Forums that actually, legitimately believed that Trump would make a competent president

kek of the century

>you don't agree with me so you're a sheep
kill yourself

>it seems that acting like caricatures of social justice warriors on the internet in place of actual debate contributed more to Trump's victory than it did to harm his campaign
>LET'S PUMP MORE MONEY INTO THEM
For what fucking purpose

hihi tricked

Trump has exceeded my expectations tenfold. I feared he would swing left after the election. He has held true to his promises and accomplished so much in a short time. He is becoming a magnificent leader.

if net neutrality passes, Sup Forums would go down before reddit

I would have voted twice for Trump if i was american.

>people couldn't possibly disagree with me, so they must be paid, also their "facts" don't matter because I disagree with them, and if they show me something against both Trump and my interests then I'll stop being interested in that
You memespouting fucks are even trying to pretend Sup Forums isn't antisemitic just to bend over backwards and pretend Sup Forums supports everything about Trump.

>sweeping government intervention in economics
>not leftist

Oh come on this is just the beginning the fun is only about to start.

why didnt you? didnt you hear that many illegals voted this election

>Sup Forums would go down

GOOD

Seriously? I thought this was all just for laughs... a gag, you know?

>CNN
Holy shit they have completely transformed into comedy show.

OP is a faggot
trump is doing what he promised...omg he's evil.
what the fuck did you think he would do when he said he would build a wall?
what the fuck do you think he would do when he said he would temporarily ban immigrants from terrorist states?
seriously kys

nu-Sup Forums is full retard. I've been on this board since Dorner. Kinda got pushed here seeing all the liberal bullshit at my university at the time. Sup Forums was a place that cared more about facts than feelings.

Now Sup Forums has gone the complete opposite direction. They will deny any facts that don't agree with their decided world view. Used to be Sup Forums talked shit on anti-global warming shills, now they are doing the shills job for them.

its great to see pakistan and saudi on that list.

>Implying Sup Forums is anything but a chaotic shitfest for bottom-dwellers

>wait we didn't ban ALL the muslim countries so it's a conspiracy
liberals complain about the ban existing at all

while simultaneously complaining we didn't ban enough

hmmmm

>>Implying Sup Forums is anything but a chaotic shitfest for bottom-dwellers
implying finland is anything but a chaotic shitfest for bottom-dwellers

Good riddance

Everything is going according to plan. Standby and await our orders.

We got tired of the administration trying to sweep radicalization of Islam (that they were creating and benefiting from,) under the rug.

Also, it's doubtful that you've even been here that long. We've always had a healthy dose of skepticism for things like Global Warming (whether its man derived,) and Over Population (whether its an attempt at governments seizing resources).

Excuse me, burger. We are mon-go-li-ans.

it was too broad while not covering most of the terrorist supporting countries

>all these poor made psyop threads

Looks like CTR's back on the menu boys

>destroy net neutrality
Name ONE (1) net neutrality law that exists right now. Protip you can be cause it doesn't exist.

>mass exodus of normies who voted for Trump for LE EPIC MAYMAYS AND BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM cucks
>1st fucking week
Geezus Christ we are hitting winning levels I didn't even think possible.

I don't think you understand what net neutrality is. I'm fine with my packets from Sup Forums taking another half a millisecond if somebody's internet enabled pacemaker gets on the fast lane.

this is what happens when Washington stops funding your mind control campaign

i would vote for him a thousand times if i could

a politician who puts the american worker first and keeps his promises is the only one i will ever respect

>internet enabled pacemaker

Isn't that dangerous? Letting some script kiddie kill you from the other side of the world isn't a smart thing to do.

>arguing with strawpeople
Trump is corrupt.

Nobody who voted for Trumpo would bend it like this.
Most Americans love this Gift from heaven.
The ones that don't, will. Ignorance will not last forever, lefty will learn to question the reality outside the democrat anus they currently eat everywhere.
Fuck you antifa. Poser scum

I thought it was just satire. Live and learn, I guess.

same
i'm sure we'd be able to turn the election to Hillary

Can't wait to see this thread on buzzfeed. I wonder which blogger from over there made this thread

>Isn't that dangerous? Letting some script kiddie kill you from the other side of the world isn't a smart thing to do.

That's the point ding dong. Different lanes for different purposes. Common carrier breaks down if need a hardened and dedicated connection.

oops the last update bricked grandma

hey look black flagging

They really are losing their shit.

KEK!

he is doing what he said, whats the problem????

no way this is real, could cnn really sink down this far?

In all seriousness pacemakers already do use the internet- they report out to physicians overnight. To conserve battery power, the wireless range is very small, and an outside device does all the internet interfacing.

There wouldn't be any value in having a pacemaker connect to the internet directly. Doctors are in the room during updates as malfunctions can occur and put the patient's health at risk.

Net neutrality is literally internet communism. The internet must become a real free market and the state must stay away from it.

These shills are autistic or something, like have any of them had sex, ever?

>Didn't know
He's doing exactly what he said he would

YOU FUCKING IDIOT

I FUCKING WARNED YOU

THE WORST POSSIBLE LEADERS ARE THE ONES WITHOUT PRINCIPLES LIKE TRUMP

THEY'RE THE ONES WHO'LL CARRY OUT ANY BONEHEADED DESIRE HIS UNDERLINGS DEMAND WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT

posting in a CREW thread

hi nerd virgins!

Do you have an example of an industry where that free market approach is working?

TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD TROLL THREAD

faggot

GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE

obv telecommunications, thus why we should enable free market to control the internet