How does Sup Forums justify this?

How does Sup Forums justify this?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/01/times-banned-immigrants-170128183528941.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-refugee-immigration-ban-recalls-past-exclusionary-laws/story?id=45046605
google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/01/barack-obama-ban-refugees-did-iraq-iraqi-muslim-trump-jimmy-carter-iran-iranian-immigration/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/muslim-ban-hypocrisy-left-said-nothing-when-obama-also-halted-visas/news-story/17c901096824ecd0a2e3a4d1e5ded377
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/hypocrisy-obama-banned-iraqi-refugees-6-months-2011-liberals-said-nothing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to go back

Why do you have a reddit account slav shit

stay in fucking Canada

>going to miss my midterms and finals

That's your fucking priority?

I thought the ban only included refugees? Why would Donald ban people with visas?

Stop rentseeking. Willing to bet this fuck isn't paying a dime for his college education. If you are an Iranian-Canadian, it was your mistake in thinking that we are the same kinds of cucks who let globalists and noncitizens trample on us as the Canadians.

Get fucked.

If you can't understand the posts you make, how can anyone help you understand?

I don't agree with the ban on Iranians

>plebbit
You have to go back.

I agree with extreme vetting but I honestly don't have a fucking clue what Trump is trying to achieve with this other than to completely incite lefties.

Its only temporary as well. It doesn't make sense to me. I'm all for closed borders and forced repatriation of all illegals, suspect muslims etc. But this is all just fucking mental

Sun Tzu says if your enemy is of bad temper, agitate them

>born in canada
>dual citizen

why did you leave before midterms? guessing a fake major

Why does Sup Forums need to justify upholding the law?

>random faggot on the internet makes up a story

Wow guess I'm With Her now!

Sup Forums is full of non college educated white males, so they love seeing uni students getting fucked over, especially if they are brown.

This reeks of bullshit.

GLORIOUSLY ERECT

you realize this is all fake news

anyone with a visa can enter the US you just have to go through a vetting process

this dumb mudslime just doesnt get it

he is probably just a leftcuck troll

They already made an announcement that this won't affect Canadians.

Fake and gay

One less jihadi for leafers. Praise kek.

>Iranian here, go-, kafir. I also got sent to a concentration camp because of drumpf, its like anuuda sho-, anudda siege of baghdad.

I'm confused.

Iranian born Canadian going to college in the USA? Are my tax dollars paying for this fucking nonsense? PAY FUCKING DEBTS.

>Canadian - Iranian can't get back into the US.

I see no problems with this.

It's probably some white LARPing liberal

Not Slavic, not even Indo-European.

Eesti, plz.

Estonians arent finnic, no one knows were they are from but they're most likely a mixed with Scandis, Teutons and in some cases slavs.

he's a citizen, let the man come home for god's sake.

if a system is broken you have to shut it down then fix the process

our vetting system is broken so we shutdown immigration while we fix it the we will let them back in

Libcuck university will take his side and give him automatic As.

>going to Iran a week before midterms

thats supposed to be enemy army, not an entire populace you dummy

he's
>Iranian-Canadian trying to go to America from IRAN

good. we've been overdue for a HEY RABBI thread

>gets sent back to Germany

If he was a citizen then he's just fine provided he has his US passport. The ban extends to any travel visas, green cards, and non-citizens. Business or personal.

These faggots are all LARPing on reddit right now and twitter. They're trying to play the sympathy vote. Other Presidents have done much worse and no one said shit.

>Barack Obama banned Iraqis from entering our country in 2011 for 180 days.
>Ronald Reagen banned HIV positive African Immigrants 1987.
>Jimmy Carter banned Iranians in 1980.
>Harry Truman banned communists in 1950.
>Franklin Roosevelt banned Jews in 1939.
>Teddy Roosevelt banned Anarchists in 1903.
>Chester A Arthur banned the Chinese in 1882.

Sources:
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/01/times-banned-immigrants-170128183528941.html

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-refugee-immigration-ban-recalls-past-exclusionary-laws/story?id=45046605

google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/01/barack-obama-ban-refugees-did-iraq-iraqi-muslim-trump-jimmy-carter-iran-iranian-immigration/amp/?client=ms-android-verizon

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/muslim-ban-hypocrisy-left-said-nothing-when-obama-also-halted-visas/news-story/17c901096824ecd0a2e3a4d1e5ded377

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/hypocrisy-obama-banned-iraqi-refugees-6-months-2011-liberals-said-nothing/

>business associates have this same US entry issue
>tfw have to pretend I care

Tere-tere, Windsor!

I'm calling fake and gay on this one.

>not America
Sup Forums doesn't care

what is an army but a more trained populace?

because they have terrorist blood

>Be not American
>Believe you're entitled to come and go as you please

rebbit is lying to stir shit up. why would you trust it for it's word?

Did he enter FROM IRAN? Otherwise I assume he's coming into the USA using a Canadian passport, right? You'd have to be stupid not to do that anyway.

/pol doesn't have to justify this. The United Nations does.

The United Nations Declaration of Human Rights does not give people the right to overstay their visits in countries they visit. You got to become a citizen if you want to stay permanently somewhere. Visitors can be asked to leave. Citizens can't.

The UN says that people have a right to go home.

>the unending feel when liberals pretend not to understand the "Are you smarter than a 4th grader" difference between legal citizen, visitor, immigrant and alien

Why wouldny it be?

Like the fucking university he goes to won't waive his exams and not give him all honors because "muh progressiveness"

Literally nothing.

Because he's an idiot. Theres already 3 million muslims in the usa but hes picking on students.

People with green cards (legal permanent residency) are also being blocked.

Face it guys, this measure wasn't well conceived. Trump should have applied the ban to new visa applicants, not those who already passed through the US system. That was fucking retarded, and I voted for the man. Had he done that, there would be no controversy as this problem wouldn't exist.

I fully expect some sort of exception or amendment to the executive order to follow.

Unless they were born in ine if those 7 countries

The US has the best schools and what tax dollars? Hes probably paying 10s of thousands in tuition so he can attend.

Its easy. The State Department and DHS are offering individual exceptions. Just contact the US Embassy.

Oh wait I mean
"DRUMPF IS LITERALLY ACTING EXACTLY LIKE FUCKING HITLER. I'M LITERALLY SHAKING LITERALLY IN MY FUCKING BOOTY BOOTS

why is an Iranian Canadian learning here when Canada has an "Amazing Educational System?"

What are you in high school? If he's paying for college, and it looks like he's about to miss an entire semester over nationalist bullshit, he deserves to be pissed.

> Canada has an "Amazing Educational System?
Lol who says this?

Why do people think immigration is a right?

Does anyone know a good Gay Bar in Riga, Latvia?

>I honestly don't have a fucking clue what Trump is trying to achieve with this other than to completely incite lefties.

He doesn't need any other reason. Inciting lefties is a noble goal in itself. I personally voted for Trump solely for the liberal tears, and he keeps on delivering!

Nice try Omar.

You idiots, this is prelude to war. He's going to invade a bunch of countries, and we can't have them sending fighters over here. Bomb the muzz

If he's a Muslim I have zero sympathy. If he's not a Muslim I have some sympathy.

>i have 4 reddotz accounts so i can make up a fake story and pity myself

OY VEY

He's from Iran. Therefore, not white. Why would you ever have any sympathy for a shit-skin?

>>Franklin Roosevelt banned Jews in 1939.
>get gassed in germany
>don't come here

On another note. Why got he sent back to germany when he was in Teheran? Are there no direct flights?

The guy in the post said that he was born in Canada.

YOU
HAVE
TO
GO
BACK

NIGGER!!!

>Why would Donald ban people with visas?
Because its usa and THEY decide who enter there, not another country.

>He's going to invade a bunch of countries
>debt projected to be 146% of GDP
but do you have money for this?

I don't justify anti Trump propaganda

Germany is the default country for non-whites these days.

>different countries have different views on how to do stuff right
>go to another country
>"why they dont do stuff and operate following the same logic my country does?"

Dude has Canadian citizenship so he will be let in.

Then he can enter through canada.

It's a stupid move. He should really have exempted dual nationals. especially Iran considering they are mostly secular.

>some dude is in some bad situation even though I don't necessarily want to live with him

I can have sympathy even though I don't think diversity is an intrinsic good.

Do people like you -- actual "one drop rule" guys -- make any distinction between group phenomenon and individual phenomenon? For instance, I'm sure diversity will generate social conflicts at the level of groups, or will tend to generate it, but it doesn't mean that I personally will be in a conflict situation with every individual of the group with which my group my be in conflict.

Only with this distinction can one conceptualize something like two soldier of rival armies being cordial toward one another.

Yeah that's not true. I know people who were going on holiday but have had their visa revoked which cost hundreds of £.

BTFO

Is anyone kinda secretly thrilled by this? Everyone is always so reasonable. But theres an actual idiot in charge. I know its kind of fucked to think of.

Yes they do, but are you going to be one of the sheeple that just says it's their right to do that? From what I can tell, it doesn't affect citizens but does affect green card holders, aka permanent residents. It basically means that people that could have been living their life in america for multiple years there with a house and a job have been barred from entering again, simply because they come from another country and took a vacation at the wrong time. Is it the USA's right to do this? Yes of course it is, but is it justifiable and right to so negatively affect the lives of so many innocent people? I personally think not but then again opinions differ

I'm really curious about it and hoping it will turn out for the better desu

Better question: Who in the hell leaves in the middle of a semester to (((visit))) family?

>going to Iran
>

It's the middle of the semester? Maybe I'm old now, but when I went to college, January was break between semesters.

They shouldn't have been here to begin with. Why should the US provide educational services to citizens of counties that are hostile to it? If they want to leave here they should renounce their Iranian citizenship.

>oh no, I can't get my ethnic A anymore!

>got sent back in Germany

>Hope is a thing with feathers

Not to sure senpai. If the EU doesen't collapse I think it could be good for Europe. Get off the American teat and organize against the Chinese and Russians. Especially that we will be weaker with UK leaving.

someone who has an old "family friend" who works for the iranian intelligence services

t. used to play "spot the chinese spy" in a uni with an ex ASIO bloke

Most US college have already been in for 2-3 weeks

From what I understand, he won't and that's the point, if you have a green card but are from one of the seven countries, you're not getting in, except on a case by case basis

>reddit
We don't.

I thought Trump would be a 100% liar but the madman actually went further than what he promised and has started a non-violent purge.

Ugh

>implying the institution wouldn't reimburse him

>canadian

STAY
THE
FUCK
OUT

Hes not a US citizen, he has no right to come in.

Everything he does after this point will now be lenient and merciful.

This desu, why would someone already have left so early in the semester?