This is CNN. The most trusted name in News

How true is this?

Um, look at the footage yourself. CNN is fake news. You can't trust anything they post in regards to Trump.

kek confirms it's true

That's about the same amount of people in the top right as the bottom picture. It's just a different perspective that makes it look like more.

Look at the building. There are more people in the 2nd picture near it.

Anyone have the capture with the clock tower in it displaying a time? Like 1:30pm or something?

as expected a fucking shitty post from a fucking leaf

The Trump photo isn't fake - it just isn't fair. The Trump one was taken about 8:30, the Obama photo from it's peak.

Where did I leave my rake?

The Trump pic was taken very early, it was later full before the inauguration even started.

Hail kek !

CNN shitpic isnt even at the inauguration time, you can tell by looking at the clock tower.

Lugenpresse is going all out.

Look at the left image. Anybody think it looks a little shopped? Like the crowd is distorted?

Its been proven the clock tower is/was broken at the time. During the Women's March literally the next day photos were taken and they showed the same time on the clock tower.

>murica in charge of keeping clocks working

>America in charge of selling guacbowls

at least we're not like bongland, they're obbsessed with the big black clocks

>not even providing source of where the photos/recordings were supposedly publicized

Or that the building pointed out in the other two pics doesn't exist in the first pic. It was photoshopped out to allow more fake crowd to be pasted in.

That's crazy... it looks like when you bust open an anthill

thats the PBS video that has a cut at :45 seconds where it goes much later in the day and when it zooms in everyone is leaving the podium

the cnn photo appeared at least an hour and a half before the event.
the event had a new screening procedure.
cnn are propagandists. nothing they say can be trusted. ever. just assume the opposite and go on about your day.

cnn cannot be trusted, and that can't be repeated often enough.

Listen. All I can say is this. I went to both Obama's and Trump's inauguration. Obama's was definitely more busy. But the Trump inauguration was not nearly as light as the media is saying. I started walking back after the Jewish guy started giving his speech and was surprised to see people back all the way to federal triangle. Full? mmm, can't say, I was on the ground. But definitely busy. Plus security was better at Trump's. People were climbing over fences at Obama's

Zoom in on this

idk why it's such an outrage that people found something more interesting to do that day. Maybe they found out they could hear the speech over the air, without having to deal with the security and freezing their ass off.

I wanna say it's pretty close up to the last white area

No, the Trump one was DISPLAYED at 8:20, probably taken earlier.

I was there in the red ticket section right behind the reflecting pool. Believe me when I say that shit was full.