youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/156532225711/the-persuasion-filter-and-immigration
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/825755130016378881?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/6946755
youtube.com/watch?v=pyUXMJZ6kdo
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trumps-muslim-ban-nationals-citizens-countries_us_588e04d1e4b017637794ef1c?
archive.is/LqnUl
twitter.com/jonkarl/status/825801069108277248
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO AWOO AWOO

>The same people bitching about the media being called the "Opposition Party" would say FDR is their favorite President

(Reposting for visibility, got eaten by the bottom of previous thread)

Based Latvia

Here in Portugal our leftist government (both the coalition in power and Lisbon mayor) is into virtue signaling and trying to be more inclusive.

But I'll show the reason we don't have a nationalist party in Portugal: people (the common people, the 99%) are nationalists already, to a point of making comments on their own names associated with their FB accounts and their employee names that would make Sup Forums blush.

Here is an example (pic related), I looked it up while writing this post. I could have looked at any national newspaper online page comment section, it would be the same.

Here is a comment on the Jornal de Noticias comment section of an article related to yesterday's executive order and subsequent kerfuffle.

It is the top comment with 51 likes and shared from his personal facebook account. Inside parenthesis is some implied content better explained, a kind of a translator note.

> That's the way to do it Trump! (If) there is not enough (stuff) for americans there is not enough for others! They (the immigrants) They only want America, United Kingdom and nothing more.

> why don't they go to Brazil, Portugal, Argentina and other places? For a big disease a strong medicine!
> Then you get terrorist attacks, innocent people die and people get shocked because they don't get why and who did it!
> Wanna help the muslims?! easy, their countries should let european, south and north american companies in to develop their countries, to create jobs, education and development! And not letting their people to leave and emigrate!
> Well done Trump!

This is one of the comments, there are dissent in the same comment chain but people tell it like it is with their names and faces, not hiding like us in a mongolian paper folding forum.

That's why there is no need for a nationalist party in portugal. People are naturally nationalists, red pilled and xenophobic as fuck.

YOU'VE BEEN PERSUADED, SUCKERS!

blog.dilbert.com/post/156532225711/the-persuasion-filter-and-immigration

so like i have things i should be doing instead of baking, so if one of the regulars would like to take over i'd appreciate it
if not i can keep going

HAHAHAHA CHUCK SCHUMER CRIED WHEN SPEAKING ABOUT THE BAN
WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/825755130016378881?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Fuck shitlibs

The protest at the Denver airport is pathetic

>livestream.com/accounts/12767816/events/6946755

In for the Consitutional Crisis

I fucking told you libtards that Trump will just speed things up if you try to block him.

>WH SOURCE: The WH is preparing for an earlier announcement of @realDonaldTrump's pick for Supreme Court - likely Tues, possibly tomorrow

MAGA

youtube.com/watch?v=pyUXMJZ6kdo

Dilbertman is working on incomplete information since he missed the subtle hints about demographics, historical norms, and Trump's 2013 CPAC speech.

You monsters! How could you still support Drumpf. Don't you know his Muslim ban is taking rights away from American citizens?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trumps-muslim-ban-nationals-citizens-countries_us_588e04d1e4b017637794ef1c?

>Fuck people who imprison hundreds and destroy liberty to enforce their point of view on everyone

>I LOVE FDR

Fuck them all.

>ywn live in a true Trump fascist state

I wish it was as bad as they make it seem.

Same with the travel ban... Dude blocked Jews from coming in... I hope Trump works with Israel to make it easier for Americans to go there.

Trump knew this would happen. He's sending a message - no more games.

People from these fucked up countries are having a hard time, and experiencing difficulties, and that is going to motivate them to clean up their fucked up religion. There are now consequences to blowing things up.

is he right Sup Forums ?

Post Ivankas

Jesus they're obsessed with appealing to emotion.

This, his theory makes sense, but it is becoming more apparent that Trump is more /ourguy/ than I think even most of Sup Forums expected

crocodile tears, if I ever seen em!

NOT fooling anybody

AWOO
Source?

kek, leftists are delusional. There is no constitutional crisis if someone is at contempt of course (at worst) or never served the papers (at best).

There is a procedure to be followed and their commander in chief is only one (pic related): Donald J Trump

Wow. This must be demoralizing.

>dumbfucks thinking they can go against the law

apparently they don't realize they'd get pence and probably still bannon/miller

He's a retard. Keith Ellison is openly Islamic and anti-white, and the Democrats just got beaten like disobedient avocados for being anti-Christian and anti-White.

Jews at CTR are really going after us right now.

Every other OP on the Front Page is a mind-fuck-job meant to discourage us.

REMAIN FAITHFUL! WE ARE WINNING!

Crocodile tears

It would cement the Democratic Party's status as the non-white party. I'm all for it.

Ann Donnelly has made her decision. Now let her enforce it.

Okay, the libshits have had their fun. Now when is President Trump sending in the tanks?

Really refuels my helicopter

Let him think he is.

seeing these faggot obama judges get BTFO by executive officials makes me laugh irl

>this executive order was mean
Really, nigga?

>(secret muslim)

>Opening offer was a complete shutdown on Muslim immigration until we can figure out whats going on
>Immigration shutdown, now proceeding to overhaul vetting system

That's exactly what was promised though. We've been aware of this from day 1.

These bloody liberals.

Since when does a judge have more power than the president?

If California were to leave, would the wall be built to exclude them as well?

>I only obey His Excellency!

Fucking based CBP agents

GOOD MORNING KIDS

I'M GLAD YOU'RE GETTING TO SEE JUST HOW STACKED AND PACKED WITH LEBERALS OUR FEDERAL JUDICIARY IS

THANK GOD WE WILL HAVE THE SUPREME COURT BACK WITHIN WEEKS

BUT, THERE ARE A LOT OF ISLAMISTS IN THE FEDERAL COURTS

BE WARNED, NEARLY EVERYTHING TRUMP DOES WILL BE TIED UP BY THESE JUDGES GOING FORWARD

A FUCKING JEW WAS TELLING PEOPLE TO BE MORE CONDESCENDING TO MUSLIMS ON FOX, TELLING PEOPLE TO STOP THE PERSECUTION OF PEOPLE THAT PERSECUTED JEWS ON THE WORLD WAR II.
WHY, OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PEOPLE IN AMERICA???????????
IF I KILL ONE OF THEM CAN I GET A GREEN CARD AND BECOME A CONSERVATIVE AMERICAN CITIZEN INSTEAD OF A RETARD COMMIE?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>I'm drunk

This.

He waiting for his counter attack, but he wants the protesters to make asses of themselves like Madonna or Judd at the women's march. But he works fast, so maybe Monday morning.

> the next three next president of the united states, for the next 24 years

They will pick an extremist, and their party will suffer even more.
Whoever runs as a 3rd party next time will take a good chunk of the usually democratic vote.

Why are we so fucking great compared to the left?

Even minorities that support Trump are 10 times better than any left cuck.. I'm serious lads I really, REALLY like the based minorities that support it.

Fucking pic related

never. They are just grasping at straws

As if these cucks could overthrow the God Emperor

Good news is that Trump gets to appoint hundreds of new judges soon

>women have voting rights
Allah and George Washington are disgusted by modern times

>a wall through lake tahoe.
It'd be pretty funny.

Go to bed Joao.

Trump has the police, ICE, the military, the Senate, the House, at least some people in the FBI and CIA, and soon the Supreme Court. Liberals can scream all they want but that's all they can do.

>marshal time
What, do the libshits think that there's a single law enforcement agency on their side?

Court order on what?

The two guys were released, the order has nothing to do with the ban or the other hundred.

Yes yes. Use the little kiddies as your backdrop

What were they expecting? You can't just wave a court judgement in the face of a CBP agent and expect him to comply immediately. The orders have to work their way down.

Justify this

>citizenship through killing
Sober up, shape up, and go to your nearest American consulate and ask about the citizenship through service program. You join the military, do what's needed, and get naturalized when your term of service expires. Mattis awaits you.

Rolling Stone is a failing pile of garbage.
archive.is/LqnUl
They tweeted an article about Trump's "post-fact America" and I replied "Please stop pretending to care about facts when you published a rape hoax"

QUICK, BURN THE CONSTITUTION!

PLEASE BASH THE FASH, COMRADE JEB!

>Day 1: Executive order to continue slashing Obamacare
>Day 2: Libs collectively REEEE at the women's march
>Day 3: Trump tweets about how peaceful protests are a hallmark of our democracy. Doesn't let them bait him. Libs REEEE.
>Day 4: Sanders praises Trump for withdrawing from the TPP and states that he will gladly work with him towards these goals. Libs REEEEE.
>Day 5: Trump signs executive order to continue construction of the Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines.
>Day 6: Trump signs executive order to begin construction of the Great Wall
>Day 7: Miami-Dade bends the knee and revokes its status as a sanctuary city
>Day 8: Trump signs executive order barring travel from certain high-risk Middle Eastern countries, triggering the biggest liberal shitstorm yet of his presidency.
>Day 9: Trump signs executive order effectively shutting down the Syrian refugee program for about four months.
>Day 10: Amidst the collective screeches of agony from the left, Trump just chills and watches Finding Dory with his grandkids.
>Monday and Tuesday: The two most controversial cabinet picks, Rex Tillerson and Betsy DeVos will be confirmed by the full senate, effectively letting the streets of Washington D.C. run brown as the Dems's colons collectively rupture.

And there's still over a thousand days to go.

What videogames have you played recently?

>reminder Dolce is best girl

These dumbasses are the ones who empowered the Executive so much

WHOSE LAUGHING NOW KEKS!

It must be terrifying for the left to see a leader that the military and law enforcement want to rally around.

I'm scared, Sup Forums. I hope they don't elect Keith Ellison, he's too great of an opponent and it'd be such a wonderful message that we couldn't possibly compete.

"Journalists" who comb through Sup Forums looking for headlines please publish this to show how intimidated we are by their decision.

ellison would turn the dnc into the black lives matter party

the dnc forum from a week ago is material enough for a lifetime of attack ads

the people they want as an authority are fools and professional complainers who cant keep their retarded opinions to themselves

kek, maybe it is time for the daily salt rubbing on their wounds

Isn't it sad that Trump detractors like the shills in this very thread have nothing else left but fortune telling and wishing for him to failure?

Think about it: for this whole campaign those guys at least had hope

> polls were at their side
> media was at their side
> betting houses were at their side
> pollsters were at their side
> celebrities were at their side

And yet, their side (meaning the anti trump side) lost and lost big.

Trump now has

> the presidency
> a red senate
> a red congress
> a supreme court pick to be done weeks after being innaugurated
> probably two more to fill before the end of this first term
> not impossible two more right in the middle of his second term
> all but one state legislature needed to start constitutional changes

And now here they are: fortune telling

> Trump won't such and such
> Senate won't confirm such and such
> Congress won't pass such and such

And every step of the way, much like in the election, they get proved wrong by the facts on the ground (when Trump delivers) and then they move the next fortune telling and the next wish for things to go wrong

It is sad, really. Most of the people on this board and on this general are having the time of their lives and their presence here makes them even happier for knowing someone on the other side is here to witness it

Shills: I salute you. Keep it up tho, I'm saving this text as pasta (so I can repost it often) and let what I just said sink in.

> you have no hope left other than wishing for other people failure.
> you have no power and no hope

Think about it

BOOM

>mfw the wall starts being built.

Nothing is going to blow the left up more than that, this is just a prelude.

>What were they expecting?

"WTF I hate Drumf, lets replace him with Hillary! YAS QUEEN!!!1"

"And that's one week one, folks"
Also hi everyone!

twitter.com/jonkarl/status/825801069108277248

Been playing Overwatch, but I'm looking for something new to fill the void

I might play Town of Salem some more, haven't played it in a while

funny to see democrats embracing far right conspiracy theories and using them as a badge of honor, even sarcastically

I think Sessions is on Wednesday

>2 hour protest at the white house now dissipating
LOW ENERGY

You mean over two thousand days to go, right?

>This is only day 10

They can try whoever the fuck they want; it won't make a difference. Trump is the people's president.

The left has the tyranny of the majority.
Our people have to be worth ten of theirs by necessity.

Fire Emblem: Awakening. Fuck chapter 11.

CBP has their orders. You cannot usurp the authority of the President as long as it is constitutional.

Nothing illegal is occurring.

Liberals say the constitution is a living document all the time.

Why just limit it to the constitution? We don't need those outdated sayings anymore

Do what said. Getting a citizenship through military service is one of the fastest and (arguably) easiest ways.

I support Trump.

I support his Executive Orders.

STAY STRONG US ANONS

Didn't some Jew write this?

I literally get zero enjoyment from video games. I uninstalled them all last week. I wish I enjoyed them though.

This. We all knew there would be pushback when the ban went into effect. I didn't think it would be this much though. I thought just some congress members would throw a tantrum, but after the last two months of riots I should have known better.

This is the final stand boys. Once Trump comes out on top of this and defeats the liberal menace they will not be able to come back stronger. The ban was the biggest hot button issue. After this it'll be much smoother sailing.

>tfw christmas everyday for 8 years

>People think a federal district court judge can override the POTUS or compel the Marshals to arrest CBP agents
Those lefties should have taken civics classes