youtube.com/watch?v=xlqtnff1vIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v3VrazBzkKA
youtube.com/watch?v=LeWuY1Q97qQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHA
PEPE
YEAHHH

I dont' even understand what happened.

Are the fences to keep Trump supporters away? Who is enforcing it, (((police)))?

Fuck this nigger and fuck you OP

security guards

Why are we so fucking great compared to the left?

Even minorities that support Trump are 10 times better than any left cuck.. I'm serious lads I really, REALLY like the based minorities that support it.

Fucking pic related lads

The museum security?

>THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE

>Shia: Yo, yo, everyone's invited, this isn't anti-Trump, just be nice.
>Van Bramer: Bigots are dangerous. They will be barred entry. Night-time streaming will be discontinued.

season 2 villain is a cunt

OC pepe do not steal pls :(

This is going to be a long season 2 we may see a Punished Sup Forums Blart

>Night-time streaming will be discontinued.
Where did you hear this?

>It's all love, we're not divided, there's no barricades here

...as he stands next to a literal barricade

we just are, 1 autistic Sup Forumsack is worth 10 of these degenerate normies.

"One day Jesus said to his disciples, “There will always be temptations to sin, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting!
It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin.
So watch yourselves!

“If another believer sins, rebuke that person; then if there is repentance, forgive.
Even if that person wrongs you seven times a day and each time turns again and asks forgiveness, you must forgive.”

The apostles said to the Lord, “Show us how to increase our faith.”

The Lord answered, “If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree,
‘May you be uprooted and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you! - Luke 17

Has anyone got a link to the HWNDU wiki thing where all the "characters" are listed?

I got banned from the discord wrongly, could someone from there help me out?

somebody go there and play the man who sold the world.

cutie thicc Nick leftover back into stream

i claim her

its nothing more than a rumor

wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=season_2_characters

It's being DDOSed though

>free speech

>it is endangering our diverse community, especially mudslimes
jackie and jesus had more diversity going than 2 hours worth of their shitty stream

>NO BAN NO WALLS
>(but we will wall you off and band you if you have a different opinion than mine)

Liberals in charge of not being hypocrites

Will we be able to counteract it?

its not a rumour, my friend who was onsite earlier got told by an officer that anyone disrupting 'the exhibition' will be banned and if caught returning arrested for trespassing, also if you stand on the sidewalk they'll arrest you for obstruction traffic. they are also now frisking and ID checking everyone that goes in confirmed by mustachio matt

its fucking over lads, they actually fucking divided us

HWNDU Season 2 is off to a gripping start. The normies have seiged the territory and are holding ground by hypocritically building a wall. Will we see /ourheroes/ triumph once again? Are we tired of winning yet? Will we make /ourstream/ great again? Stay tuned.

HWNDU: Drunk Mike Enoch:
youtube.com/watch?v=xlqtnff1vIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=v3VrazBzkKA
Sam Hyde:
youtube.com/watch?v=LeWuY1Q97qQ

Well, it's up again for the time being.

He will nazify us
He will nazify us

Nice Communist Workshop

working fine for me

I think it's time to start writing to your Senators lads! Fuck write the president if you have to!