>E Ghouta Jan14
i.imgur.com/qVvy60J.jpg
>Aleppo Dec22
i.imgur.com/FlnmmT3.jpg

Developments Jan29
>Syriabro visits Aleppo citadel, takes pictures for /sg/
>US airstrike kills 40 including 10 civilians in Yemen
>SAA liberates SheikhDan on route to AlBab
>SAA launches surprise offensive in Qalamoun, also killed an IS infiltration unit
>SAA takes control of main water supply(Al-Fijeh Springs of Wadi Barada) to Damascus
>Ru: Moscow never proposed Kurdish autonomy
>Food supply and ammo cargo successfully dropped to DeZ troops
>Al-nursa rebrands and merges with al-Zinki,Liwaa Al-Haq,Liwaa Ansar Al-Deen,Jaysh Al-Sunnah and formes Hey'sah Tahrir Al-Sham (Levant Liberation Body)
>SAA repells attack of Jai and Nursa in the village of al-Qasimiyah(E Ghouta), the groups fight eachother in idlib
>UN:Yemen could face famine in 2017

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
is2.Sup
pbs.twimg.com/media/C3XEoFVWMAA3B2g.jpg:large
rt.com/news/375486-yemen-us-commando-raid/
pbs.twimg.com/media/C3XJ0tEUcAAt1FF.jpg
twitter.com/theosint/status/825805414528847874
rt.com/news/375517-germany-france-uk-trump/
youtu.be/Pz2_yEp7-pE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

Assad is a crypto-kike

>must watch

American senator tell the other side of the story
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets
youtube.com/watch?v=8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y

The Face of American Regime Change
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c

Virginia senator on Aleppo
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go

>Soldier met family after 5 years
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss

>Assad visits monastery for Christmas
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ

>Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc-RmAVK8Pg

Syria ambassador in USA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3LTTbOYVfU

>NGO’s and hybrid warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=ro1byfe5vUM

What's REALLY Happening in Syria (by SyrianGirlPartisan)
youtube.com/watch?v=t6BRVQDEO7k

>The Lies of Syria
youtu.be/TjHniRRgOao

WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

>SJWs are planning to march all the way from Germany to Aleppo over the course of three and a half months:
youtu.be/L2A3KidIhe8

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

RECENT MAPS
>Wadi Barada Jan 29
is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1485705049319.jpg
>E.Aleppo/al-Bab Jan 29
pbs.twimg.com/media/C3XEoFVWMAA3B2g.jpg:large

All towns & villages in Wadi Barada Valley near Damascus retaken from militants – Syrian army
The Syrian Army says its has recaptured all of the towns and villages in the Wadi Barada Valley, a strategically important area that lies northwest of Damascus, Reuters reported, citing the military. “Units of our armed forces, together with... allied forces, have achieved their mission in returning security and stability” to the area, the army said in a statement televised on Sunday. The siege of Wadi Barada has been one of the fiercest battles in Syria’s civil war. The militants that controlled the area disrupted water supplies to the capital, resulting in acute shortages this month. Earlier on Saturday, government troops entered the village of Ain al-Fija, where the spring and pumping station are located, according to Reuters.

>OP still not in honor of Jad

Thread with updates> thread of the turk desu

Costumary gibberish bait (thanks shekelbro)

Israel still supports US embassy move to Jerusalem, says Netanyahu
Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said that his government is in favor of a mooted move of the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, despite comments from the Trump administration that Israel was stalling the proposal. "I want to take the opportunity to make it unequivocally clear that our position has always been, and remains so now and at all times, that the U.S. embassy should be here, in Jerusalem," Netanyahu told his cabinet on Sunday. A day earlier, Marc Zell, head of the Republicans Overseas Israel branch, claimed that Washington was "proceeding cautiously because of concerns raised by Israeli officials." Palestinian officials have insisted that the symbolic gesture would set off a new spiral of tension in the Middle East.

Right, so there's a difference between legal settlements and illegal settlements. The illegal ones tend to be torn down and put back up ad nauseum. The legal ones need to be split into 'what Israel considers legal according to international law' and 'what everyone else considers legal according to international law'. See, Israel considers 1967 a defensive war, because it had a casus belli, with Syria cutting off its water. The rest of the world does not, because Israel attacked first.

The way the media mixes up terms doesn't help.

Also. inb4 anyone says anything about Greater Israel.

I had to do it quick because of the roach bait... all I could add was a dev for him.. but next one should tottaly be his

Clashes on Yemen west coast kill more than 100 - medics
Raging battles between Yemeni government forces and Shiite rebels on the country's west coast have killed more than 100 fighters in the past 24 hours, officials said on Sunday. The bodies of at least 90 Houthi rebels were taken to a hospital in the Red Sea city of Hodeida, which is controlled by the insurgents, while 19 dead soldiers were taken to the southern port city of Aden, the medical and military sources said. Deadly clashes have shaken the area around the key Red Sea town of Mokha since the start of the year when loyalist fighters launched an offensive to oust the Iran-backed Houthis and their allies. (AFP)

>Reminder that Jews are white, based and the real master race.

>Costumary gibberish bait (thanks shekelbro)

>Also. inb4 anyone says anything about Greater Israel.
GODDAMN IT

Fucking roaches keep jacking the thread

Sure

Reminder that jews makes for great oven fuel.

The muslim butthurt Israel dishes out will forever be an amusement to me.

3 militants killed in raid in Dagestan in southern Russia
Three militant fighters have been killed in a raid in Dagestan in southern Russia, the National Antiterrorism Committee has reported. The insurgents rejected a demand to surrender after the house they were hiding in was surrounded by security troops and were killed in the ensuing firefight, the report said, adding that law enforcement officers had suffered no casualties.

Are the rumours about Assad in Damascus just Quacks ?

Iraq Shi'ite paramilitary calls for ban on US nationals
Iraq's Popular Mobilization on Sunday called on the Iraqi government to ban US nationals from entering Iraq and to expel those who are already in the country, in a reaction to the new US travel curbs on Iraqis. Popular Mobilization is mainly a coalition of Shi'ite paramilitary groups armed and trained by Iran to fight Islamic State. It became an Iraqi government-approved body last year. The call to ban US nationals came in a statement published by its spokesman, Ahmed al-Assadi.

I spilled my fucking tea. Thanks for the laugh sven

>Al-nursa rebrands and merges with al-Zinki,Liwaa Al-Haq,Liwaa Ansar Al-Deen,Jaysh Al-Sunnah and formes Hey'sah Tahrir Al-Sham (Levant Liberation Body)

Which of these are fighting in north Aleppo alongside the turk roaches?

Thank you lad! Will add them... hopefully next OP will be fully updated! If I will go to sleep before we reach bump limit, I will post it in here for next OP to use

It really is a bot, right?

This is Sephardi hamin, you can tell because it has eggs in it. Mine is Ashkenaz, eggs in cholent is disgusting.

الله سوريا بشار و بس

>literal "no, you"

No American would ever want to see Iraq unless it's through the monitor of a military drone.

best ally, always based

wtf is that thing. STAY AWAY!

Which /sg/ are we supposed to use?

Turkey, UK plan to sign a post-Brexit free trade deal - Turkish PM
Turkey and the United Kingdom plan to sign a free trade deal once Britain leaves the European Union, Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said on Saturday. Yildirim made the comment in a joint news conference with UK Prime Minister Theresa May, who was visiting Ankara after a trip to the United States. In both visits, she has tried to drum up trade deals for Britain, attempting to strengthen her hand in negotiations to leave the bloc. Yildirim also said the two countries had agreed to strengthen cooperation in the fight against terrorism.(Reuters)

US: Lets ban national from shit countries
Shit countries: Let's expel the us personnel fighting ISIS,
>inb4 muh logic

I'll stick to my eel pie thanks.

Iran plans to stage large-scale Navy drills in the Indian Ocean in mid-February
In mid-February, Iran is preparing to hold naval exercises codenamed ‘Velayat 95’ in the northern part of the Indian Ocean, Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari said on Saturday, as cited by Mehr news agency. While he did not specify exactly what will be tested during the maneuvers, he did note that the Iranian Navy will receive a Fateh class submarine, a Sahand Destroyer, and another missile-launching warship in the near future.

i guess this once :(

one****

have you seen this?

Never forget the Pink Map
Nvm that was ages ago.
Glad to have an old ally back

Musbros, how butthurt does Israel make your countries? Is it an Islamic butthurt, Dar-al-Islam? Is it a secular butthurt, 'We have to save the poor Palestinians?' National butthurt, 'We're not bothered that Israel wins all the wars always?'

I'm very curious.

fucking faggot

>US soldier killed in Yemen raid on Al-Qaeda, local officials say women & children among casualties

A US special operations soldier has been killed and three others wounded in a surprise raid against Al-Qaeda militants in Yemen. Local officials say 41 Al-Qaeda militants, as well as 16 civilians, were killed in the attack.

"Americans are saddened this morning with the news that a life of a heroic service member has been taken in our fight against the evil of radical Islamic terrorism,” said Donald Trump in a statement, following the first foreign special operation ordered by the new administration. “The sacrifices made by the men and women of our armed forces, and the families they leave behind, are the backbone of the liberty we hold so dear."

A statement released by the US Central Command on Sunday said another service member was injured in a “hard landing” nearby. The aircraft was damaged as well, and was destroyed in place, the report said.

The US report said 14 Al-Qaeda fighters were killed in the assault. The raid is said to have provided “information that will likely provide insight into the planning of future terror plots.”

rt.com/news/375486-yemen-us-commando-raid/

SAA applying camo to the tanks, too bad the barrel sticks out.
pbs.twimg.com/media/C3XJ0tEUcAAt1FF.jpg

dead alqaeda best alqaeda

It's delicious, thank you very much. It's meat, and beans, and wheat, and potatoes, and ketchup, and honey, and garlic, and more garlic, and onions, and yams, and water, and you basically let it simmer for a whole day.

What about it?

is it really that snowy all over souria?

Israel butthurt comes in all forms. That's why it's so fun. From the secular roach to the muzzie roach. It runs the whole gamut

oh, I thought you just came on and wanted to share

sounds good tbqh but it looks awful

Learn 2 nationalism. OURS IS ALWAYS BETTER!

dont be nice to this guy he is anti assad and thinks an islamist puppet government should be in power

fucking atrocious

>Baghdad Post reporting that Maher al-Assad may assume power in Syria. #Syria #Assad (via @theosint)

>Claim Assad has been replaced with Maher; plausible outcome to rumors Assad ill in hospital + Russ mil presence in Damas.

twitter.com/theosint/status/825805414528847874

Maher "The Beast Of Damascus" Al-Assad, the absolute madman, has dethroned his brother Bashar.
We are /Game of Thrones Syria Edition/ now lads.

ALLAH SOURIA BASHAR OU BAS

you're wrong

why do seculars hate israel?

stop using fakenews to scare the newfags into thinking assad is dead.

CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Seems delicious Shekelbro. The African jew is a bot. No one can be on this thread all 24hrs in the day. That is, no one but sven

Not an Islamist puppet government, I would have preferred a secular Turkish puppet. That was never going to realistically happen though.

This guy is fucking nuts, along with the rest of Assad's family.

When people think Assad is "muh evil" and muh horrible butcher they have no idea about those folks.

It snows all over, dunno if all places gets just as much snow though.

>‘We must respond’: European leaders criticize Trump’s ‘Muslim ban’

RANCE
French President Francois Hollande has called on European leaders to give a “firm” response to Donald Trump, whose first steps as the US president have raised concerns among some of America’s allies in Europe.

UK
A milder opinion was shared by British Prime Minister Theresa May, who said that, while London did not agree with the executive order, the US’ immigration policies were up to its government to decide. According to her spokesperson, US immigration policy “is a matter for the government of the United States, just the same as immigration policy for this country should be set by our government.”

GERMANY
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has slammed the travel ban, adding that “the necessary, decisive battle against terrorism does not justify putting people of a specific background or faith under general suspicion,” German Der Spiegel newsmagazine reported, citing her spokesman, Steffen Sei

NORWAY
Norwegian authorities have also voiced concern over Trump’s travel ban. The country’s prime minister, Erna Solberg, told VG newspaper that refugees and other people “must be treated equally regardless of religion, nationality and skin color.”

“USA violates this by refusing entry [to refugees]… We must be resolute in the fight against terrorism, but I do not think it is right to cut so many people from certain countries,” she said.

SWEDEN
Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallström also took to Twitter to express her concern over the travel ban.
Banishing people from these seven countries “creates mistrust between people,” she wrote.

+more
rt.com/news/375517-germany-france-uk-trump/

Will not deny. Texture is warm and gloppy, though, which is nice.

That sounds wonderful to watch, like Trump butthurt, but I wish we didn't have to deal with it.

True. Too many purges in the military leadership to make an secular coup possible anymore

>That is, no one but sven
oy vey i've been exposed

Come on lad, you got to accept Assad in your heart! Then you can join us in the fort! Think at all the fun we will have

that guy is missing a leg, I think. He was blown up in an assassination attempt.

Oy vey. Get the gas Muhammad

Who cares? You have a relatively stable country and have the backing of a super power. Dial down on interfering with America's internal/foreign policies and you are good to go. You'll literally have friends all over the world.

>inb4 proceeds to import more muslims to show defiance against papa Trump
Fug.

DOCTOR BASHAR IM SAA

that`s a lovely, lovely story.

Lord no

Because everyone hates Israel. Even some Israelis.

no please, don't even let that thought in your head!

When the war is over, will the Syrians be the first Arab nation that gets an experienced, trained and modernized army and manages to NOT chimp out and invade its neighbors?

Every other tine civilized states build up an Arab army it becomes suicidal.

Sorry, but I'm not going to join the team that doesn't have Western interests at heart just because they're "right" about Syria.

As we shit on the Saudis and Turks for destabilizing Syria, Iran destabilizes Yemen and gives AQAP a vacuum to roam free in, thus the US raid there yesterday. But that's OK according to /sg/, because they're against Iran in Syria, which makes whatever Iran does ok.

I'm pro-stability in the Middle East, first and foremost. Where you have a power vacuum, you end up with Jihadists, and we really don't need more of those.

Just what are they showcasing?

So what's the latest?

They suffer from jewish selfhate

spoken like someone who has an idea of what they are speaking about.

except you haven't got a clue.

KEK
EE
K K

probs some landmines and other ordnance

>implying I care what you think

i dont really hate you guys, i only hate the extremist shit your government does most of the time.

Al-bab

o shi--
youtu.be/Pz2_yEp7-pE

i dont give a shit what you think about my opinion, the fact that you are incorrect completely is not an opinion

Is this current russbro?

But it is.

>t*rkey
>secular
top lel

nice find sven

AWWWWWWW SHIIIEEEEETTTTTT

>secular turkish
>puppet
not going to happen. seculars hate USA more than islamists.

Kek
Assadists cucked again
Based Trump is based

Yeah its from today

It is so far. Erdogan may abolish that to appeal to his base, but it's not gone quite yet.

what does this look like? topple the saudis now I will lead a motley crew of /sg/ fags into the palace

>Iran destabilizes Yemen and gives AQAP a vacuum to roam free
You're just mad your favourite wahhabi nation sucks at warfare

>lel
Burn the normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thanks. Keep on drinking vodka

what's a leppo?

Gary .. Is that you?