Be good looking female

>be good looking female
>browse Sup Forums
>put on MAGA hat take selfies and post offensive memes on social media
>get loads of attention from kissless virgin males
>legit just as shitty as any liberal females looking for attention from nu wave males

how do we stop this cuckery?

leaving pol is the only way to be truely uncucked

I fear the cuckoldry of our free time is unavoidable.

You see, it's cucks all the way down.

BE MY GF

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tits or gtfo it's the only way.

leave the internet

stop using social media

This

It's the way of our time

This is part of the problem yes. There's way too many of these desperate cucks here. These virgins are so desperate they don't even care if it's a man or not.

Russian mail order brides for every Sup Forumsack.

good vargpost

Get them all involved in something more complex and interesting. You should hold MAGA meetings and get togethers...but thats not going to happen, because you are just as hapless and waiting for someone else to do something (if not more so) than they are. It is understandable in this day and age.

posting tits just leads to more attention

>be kissless virgin male
>see female in maga hat getting attention
>wish you were a cute girl while being mean and spiteful of cute girls

i'm 25 and get laid i don't care

You're going to get that attention from either side. The mistake was juxtaposing your political beliefs with being an attention whore.

>be female
>create MAGA meeting with a bunch of female cucks
>room reeks of quirky degeneracy

no thanks

My GF is all MAGA but throws me under the bus when around liberals. Girls "opinions" are only as strong as the societal pressure that is put on them.
She back tracks on her views all the time.

Girls are fake, they'll believe anything if their social credibility relies on it. The female outlier does not exist

girls will always hate girls no matter what but I'm just tired of femcucks pretending to be against the problem when they are apart of it.

it also leads to tits.

turth

be decently attractive male, fuck gorgeous reasonably smart female lawyers and doctors for years, never have a family or kids, pretty sure you're going to die sooner than later at this point in life, wonder if should have not wasted time on women who steal male jobs and don't do the one thing they were supposed to: incubate and nuture

RAREEEEEEEELly tho

it nature that woman chooses between interested males the best one to mate with.
social media just exacerbated the phenomenon.

It was humor sweetcheeks chill.

quads of truth, can't argue with that.

>be faggy op
>say faggy shit on Sup Forums
>fag up the board with other fags fagging out to your faggy post
>win faggiest fag award for third consecutive year

praise kek I am bless

Hate to say this but the jew is right. Tits or gtfo

fagception.

/thread

WRONG

or maybe its simply a double standard that men can post pics of themselves on here without being called whores, while women cant.

im not even memeing right now that's been a legitimate problem with Sup Forums since ever.

>Girls are fake, they'll believe anything if their social credibility relies on it.
Completely accurate
As Trump has more success and becomes more popular you will see women flocking to the MAGA banner
They don't care about integrity or truth and they certainly have no core beliefs
They just want to be associated with strength, success, and prosperity

It's called human nature gayfag.
If you want it go get it before anyone else does.
You're probably just an ugly little faggot that can't get a woman that is desired by other men.

>that jaw
Tranny tier

Kys, twink without a dick
Your estrogen levels are lower than my faith in humanity

This is just how humanity works but applied to social media.
Asking low tier males to stop being beta is just as dumb as asking women to stop seeking attention.

but it is so infuriating

Holy shit. I literally had sex with this girl. Ama

Women just attention whore. I've never met a single woman, ever, who legit came to her own conclusions based on philosophy, evidence, etc.

Any "redpilled" woman is only that way because her dad or boyfriend told her to be.

Then there are the Lauren Southern types who merely use the "alt-right" (whatever that means) as a means to sell her shitty book.

This

This. Sup Forumss become reddit colony now. the old Sup Forumslacks are gone, this place has gotten too much attention.

not a man

how cucked are you?

When the teenagers on this site stop using the Internet. The reason these pictures get reposted, and why women are given extra attention because they're women is that there's a bunch of teenage virgins desperate for vagina they'll never have.

she's got a boyfriend now so... decently?

ayyyyyyyy
so you did actually fuck wit it

Well I mean we can fix this easily and quickly but you faggots will just reeee if I bring up how Christianity kept this shit in check by preventing women from being attention whores and forcing men to not be degenerate.

But I can already feel the fedoras coming so Ill stop

I sure did. She had short hair at the time and really big tits. Solid 7/10 lay

women don't deserve human rights

slit those bitch bastards

Still better than infinitychan.

Proof

Good for you for being able to fuck it. the attention whoring is solid with that one.

>be a good looking female
You mean a neckbeard or old ass woman?
>browse Sup Forums
Like I said.
>put on MAGA hat take selfies and post offensive memes on social media
Correction: One girl puts on a MAGA hat for clicks and then idiot neckbeard on twitter uses her avatar to shitpost.

No this girl actually went off the deep end and is basically NatSoc

Did she suck your D. Are you an alpha male? Does she genuinely believe this shit or is she just harvesting those 55 FB likes?

She genuinely believes it, probably more than most people on Sup Forums

> /pol has no fucking idea what to do when a pretty girl FINALLY shows up.
> She must be a plant, girls would never actually be here.
Keep saying cuckery and nu-wave. and im sure this whole 'female problem' will sort itself out.

Why contain it?

Timestamped pic or you're just roleplaying.

If I get better numbers, you have to post

KEK be praised

>Good looking

Maybe if you grew out that dyke cut, stopped dressing like a whore and actually developed a personality instead of relying on "dank memes" and "facebook likes" you'd actually get attention from someone who matters.

But lets be real. You aren't going to do that. You're going to continue to be an attention whore until your ovaries dry up and you aren't able to have any shitskin children before you kill yourself out of loneliness in your mid to late 40s.

>nu wave males

>yfw the new right is just another collection of hipster faggots

Why would you stop an entrepreneur who found a nitch?
What are you, un-American?

This. The sooner you faggots realize that women are chattel the better.

its stops when you fulfill our fucking demands, roastie.

Agreed. Women with their stinky pussies are the worst thing to happen ever. No wonder so many of you guys are Hikikomori.

kek why is japan always so based?

So what you're saying is...

Kissless virgins and nu males are two sides of the same fucking coin

A girl wearing a MAGA hat is basically her confirming she's a racist and I think that's sexier than her showing her tits t b h

you got some fat fingers

>girl

london

Attention whoring on Sup Forums reminds me of the steep decline of Sup Forums back in 2008.

Keep on posting roastie, you're killing this board faster than CTR, Atifa and JIDF ever did.

I've got some chubby hands it sucks because I can't get finger gainz

saved it.

nice try schlomo.

tits or gtfo

Fuck you mods.

Yes, the coin is men who mistakenly care about women and their opinions and give them agency.

i'll just gtfo

>holding it upside down
I want females to leave

Legitimately kek'd.

What the fuck do you want?

I see you edgy broads all over facebag posting memes and leading along a bunch of orbiting pseudo-right wing douche bags. If a real alt-ight stud messaged you would you not act like a bitch?

show them big brown dum dums
then put sharpie in your pooper

F P B P
P
B
P

fpbp

>how do we stop this cuckery?

we don't we become the 3rd group that sits back and laughs at both sides and the hypocrisy

this
here it's just all mouth and nothing will be accomplished, if you want real change, you have to go outside

this isn't proof at all

You have her facebook

Not proof of anything

This.

We (well, not me because I've actually lost family to cancer and am not keen on participating in cancer myself) need to stop believing the hype and stop giving these whores positive attention. Then they can try imposing Sup Forums+, get BTFO and take all the cucks with them.

you should post your feet with a shot of your soles.

THATS NOT AN OFFICIAL HAT GTFO BITCH

drink bleach disgusting footfag

>This is considered white in America
top kek

Pretty much anybody can pass as white here

except an argie

tits out