Kek

kek

this is yalls president?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/27/trump-mattis-view-on-torture-will-override-his-own-beliefs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally who

what

stop posting here

Angela Merkel's office explained the Geneva Convention to pissident dump.

what part don't you understand?

UNLAWFUL COMBATANTS

A woman wouldn't stop yammering on about shit we already know.

.... and?

>womansplaining

>Believing anything merkil says

Considering Merkel ignores the Dublin convention which is related to the Geneva convention she can fuck off and die

hypocritical cunt

I don't even doubt it at this point.

Mattis had to explain why torture was bad and the last administration had to tell him why you couldn't just "press the button".

We are so fucked.

He then proceeded to explain to her how not to totally fuck up your country and continent with endless immigration from third-world shit holes.

Ah Merkel. From now on when a country fucks up like that we'll refer to it as the country getting "Merkeled."

i really doubt thats what actually happened

We've reached new levels of fake news. Pretty much, when I read something retarded I assume that the opposite is the truth. We've been doing that for some time, but it's even worse now.

If digits new way of saying nation fucked over by immigrants

And according to whom, The Salon?

>"button"
www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

Also, The Hill, Politico, CBS News, etc. I know, I know, they're all fake news because they're not the Conservative Tribune or RT...

>torture
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/27/trump-mattis-view-on-torture-will-override-his-own-beliefs.html

No, that never actually happened.

He and Mattis disagreed on waterboarding, which the CIA internally swears is effective but they can't release too much information about it without fucking their organization up criminally. Trump hired Mattis to do a job because he knows what he's doing. So Trump is deferring this matter to the judgment of the person he hired and we'll see how it goes. You know, what you're supposed to do.

In actuality, I'd say there's a 100% chance we will be torturing people but no one will find out about it. The CIA does their own thing to a large degree no matter what Mattis or Trump tells them to do.

im glad you take tweets as facts and truth fucking idiot. FUCK FAKE NEWS

The US never signed the genava convention, and are not bound by its rules....

Even Norway have situations where we have said we will ignore it..

Why is Merkel bothering Trump with this shit?

>Trump asks out of the box questions
>Trump listen to his advisors

Whats the problem?

>www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

Maybe he was questioning on the use of low-yield nuclear weapons. It's an honest question.

fpbp

>www.cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html
Well, that's a perfectly valid question.

>foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/27/trump-mattis-view-on-torture-will-override-his-own-beliefs.html
Nothing wrong here, either. He passed the judgement to a person who is an expert on the subject.

autists need to be taught, just like anyone else...

Witnessed, allow kek into your life. Release your self from the control of globalists, trips are in your future freind!

>was elected to serve the German people and act in their best interest, not putting the country or its people in danger
>current situation
Fuck Merkel.

>explains Geneva Convention to someone for some reason
Wow. I could do that as well and I doubt I'd need a translator for this, knowing how shit our politicians are at speaking English.

I fucking hope for a landslide win for AfD, otherwise the only thing that could save this country is a (violent) revolution or some FREEDOM. Please, kek.

checked