You're on the wrong side of history Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BP3SHv_goML/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already are.

It's ok, I don't read Arabic anyway

I support the Muslim ban.

>implying I won't home school my kid

but the victors write the history books.

kek!

>wrong side of history
Doesn't this idiot know what we are in the other timeline?

What Muslim ban?

The kikes write the history books so who cares.

It blows my mind how much misinformation is being spread, and how much idiots just accept it. These people aren't even citizens! It's not even a permanent ban! Why do we care so much? Why!?

>wanting to be a good guy
Heh, nothing personal kid...

So Obama will be remembered as a villain?

being an edgelord was part of my plan

Thats the same thing the USSR said.

Top fuckin kek

Because muslims have a right to come invade our country and we are bigots for trying to stop them

Fuck these Arabs that call it a "Muslim Ban". My dad is affected because he was born in Iran and he hates muslims. Less than a third of Iranian Americans are muslims

>believing in black and white morality

>shitskins
>good for humanity
KEK

So you're saying I'll be remembered?
That's great!

It's better than never being remembered at all

Reminder hitler did nothing wrong

>tfw you made history

I bet you didn't even read the manga that cute anime girl is from.

>if you don't like the followers of a desert death cult you are a very very bad person
>150k likes

There is no hope for us

Too bad. Your grandchildren will read Arabic anyway.

Yeah, you can do better than "YOU WILL BE VILLAINNNS"

instagram.com/p/BP3SHv_goML/

"Little hands, little feet, all the does is tweet-tweet-tweet", perhaps?

Trump won so doesn't that mean we're on the right side of history now? By definition? We're also winning everywhere else in the world.

and you will be remembered as the guy named "Wajahat"

That was the joke my friend

I don't care and it seems pretty insecure to care about something like that anyway.

>who knows how history will judge anyone, especially on an action that is not clearly immoral

>wrong side of history

lmao the children will grow up in Islamified former 1st world countries

All memes aside, this shit really repulses me. They're literally bullying people into agreeing with them.

How did things become so warped? ((()))

Can Trump finally setup some internment camps for these dissidents? It would fit very accordingly to the lefts agenda of fascism.

>ensuring the safety of your citizens makes you a villain
lmao

It's the Harry Potter generation, what do you expect.

> unimportant individual
> confronting binary notion, villains/good guys
>150K likes
>84.5k retweets

is this what we got with all of this tech?

they're missing one thing: the opposition to the civil rights movement and emancipation and reigning in immigration lost.

we're winning now.

Trump's win and the nationalist momentum in Europe invalidate the left's "march of progress" view of history.

Leftycucks are going to be dragged kicking and screaming into this glorious new future or they're going to be buried under its foundations.

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

He needs to start laying down the hammer soon. This shit is not going to get better.

why are all these shaming tweets by some haji?

#HillBullies ring a bell?

Only if we lose, which we won't.

>believing in binary morality

I thought the enlightened left was beyond such decidedly religious notions. :^)

don't you mean your wife's children?

Meanwhile, your grandfathers spin in their graves as you betray the foundations of your secular state; and your great-great-great-grandfathers spin even harder when your typical warrior is a gang rapist.

How's that worse-than-Africa journalistic freedom, civil war, terrorism, and political purging going for you?

That's less than a third too many.

Aw good job the roach understood it

Are children's history books even halal?

Yes and the adult history books will be more grey. Sadlyy you rely on black and white ideas like good and evil.
Why don't you quote more Harry Potter and starwars.

Are you a Persian god?

I didn't
it's a cute snek tho

Fake news

There is no such thing as a 'Muslim Ban'

However, there is a ban on 7 countries, 6 of which are ravaged with radical elements & one which is Iran who openly wants to undermine the United States.

So again, tell me why liberal leftists are crying again?

Arabic will be a forgotten language in 20 years :^)

Except this just happened, meaning for every 1 migrant our cucked governments felt the need to virtue signal saving into Europe, 10 can be settled in the middle east, within their native culture.

Of course, these facts do not fit your narrative.

Of all the things that aren't arguments, this is one of them.

>Implying history books exist under a Boko Haram tier regime

Better be remembered as a villain than a cuck who got himself stoned to death (not in a good way)

A

FUCKING

BIRD

Been off the hook with this airport thing.
Someone redpill me on this.
Is there way to read the 'original' document?

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

your country makes Bulgaria look like heaven on Earth

It isn't a Muslim ban if less than half of Muslim countries are on the ban list.

ITS NOT A MUSLIM BAN AAAAAA
ITS A 120 DAY BAN ON SOME MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES

He seems to be implying that Muslims will still take over the west and rape them into submission despite the USA ban on them coming here.

This faggot and his kin aren't even going to get a memorial day like the kikes because we're going to be so thorough with them this time.

His side of history won't exist after a certain point in future history books. Islam will become one of those things that was stamped out entirely and disappeared like paganism before Christianity. That's his future, curiosities in museums, old former mosques and archaeological digs centuries from now.

So they admit they use child indoctrination in schools. Time to end public education and have charter schools that are competitive. Betty DeVos now!!

Less than a quarter spurd.

there are no "sides" of history. there is no destiny.

but there are winners and losers.

The villains are the ones being deported. And I don't think those stupid sand niggers know how to read anyways.

You can't come in MUDSLIME!

So much media is SJW propaganda, it's crazy. Doesn't matter if it's books, movies, or games.

>tfw I'll get my picture in the history books with a sign that say "God hates Muslims"

Don't worry, we'll make sure your kind won't reproduce.

oh it's like muslims want to take over i'm fucking shocked

Sorry, but the goys are back in town.

This is our timeline now.

Looked at the name and didnt read.

>There is no Muslim ban

Not even that, but the seven countries were chosen by the Department of Homeland Security in 2015, with the final three added in Feb 2016. Trump's order only mentions Syria. He's only expanding on the extra scrutiny on the countries chosen by the Obama administration.

All that "business interests" or "Trump picked them because they're Muslim majority" is fake news. Obama picked them.

Those faggots still think they're going to win kek.
We woke up, you morons. You're not stopping us now.
You fucking made us your enemies, in the first place. Now we've just embraced it.

Azina sictimigin salaga. Arabistan siktir'de git.

But we already are the villains to these people and have been for decades.

My kids wont even have a fucking future under these brown idiots to read a book if things continue.

well what will the world do without any children then? you basement dwelling cucks who've never had GF's certainly aren't going to breed

Everybody Explodes - A kids illustrated introduction to the glory of 9/11 and Osama BL PBUH - Random House - USA - 2067

ARE YOU a REAL VILLIAN?!? Have you ever deported a MUSLIM?!? Perhaps I will have to TEACH you how to be president number one

Educatin system will be torn apart and rebuilt, which means no more lieral brainwashing so...

We live in the age of disinformation, facebook and clickbait articles are poisoning the mind of the populace, just look at all the fake news that people spread about this shit or the "news" about the forest's fires in Chile

Muslims tried to take over the central african republic, even though they were less than 20% of the population.

They were basically massacred and driven out completely...

You're on the wrong side of the wall

It was on top of the nytimes best seller list, its not obscure.

don't care

fuck this world, and fuck muslims

you won't be remembered at all

the actor who plays robbie is a fucking cuckold, check his facebook

Giuliani was quoted on Fox News saying Trump used the actual words Muslim Ban and how it could be done legally. When did our country get taken over by fascists and fascist supporters? Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. Every trump supporter reacts with fear and anger, watch the response to my post

Eh that's like 50/50 change right now my dude

>Implying any children will be able to read after WW3.