The wall will stop mexic-

TOP KEK Amerishits.

Whats to stop them building an armour plated and bullet proof siege tower to overcome Drumpfs stupid wall?

Intellectual checkmate.

siestas

CCTV?

CCTV, surface and deep-ground penetrating sensors, drones with machine guns and missiles, heavily armed engagement force, etc, etc.

Ultimately, if they want war, we'll give them war.

>spending all this extra money.
>along the entire length of the wall

Nice try Amerifat.

the peso

What are mine fields, rockets, .50 cal machine guns, flamethrowers, apache gun ships, and predator drones?

We'll we've been droning a large portion of the Middle East for years now money doesn't really seem to be the issue Nigel

One fucking F-16 with 4 JDAM's

Predator drones.. nothing beats missile.

Now we just need tree more of those to start shaping the Donkey.

>using literal war machines
>expects the US to not retaliate
Wew

>Builds a siege tower out of wood and taco shells
Looks like its time the the US to whip out those incendiary grenades and have a fiesta.

Easy for an Apache or Nighthawk copter to spot and destroy.

Implying it's actually that expensive in comparison to the amount of federal funds that are wasted on illegals each year. Hint: It's in the multiples of billions each year.

It's a long-term money saver.

Granted those war machines are several hundred years out-of-date, but so is Mexico.

Fucking max kek

O shit, I forgot that most imigration happens via siege tower.

heh

It will be nice to see H1B1 abusers deported.

I can't understand people supporting people who break the law. Its spitting in the face of people who did it the hard way.

I know lots of Irish immigrants (legal) in the US who support illegal Irish being deported. Its kinda wild.

so you do not recognize US borders?

we may not recognize some of your holdings in the carrabean

fpbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
;_;
>taco shells
>Shells
Tex mex is your problem, not ours.

A ditch before the wall?

What is it filled with?

Nobody gives a fuck about your border amerijewnigger

Can't wait to see the US "Proportional Response" to this "Threat".

Hint; It probably involves B-52s.

Well, it won't be an armour plated and bullet proof siege tower but they'll certainly come up with something. Or do you Drumpfkins seriosuly believe coyotes will just get a job just because Drumpf built a wall?
>inb4 "b-but there will be guards, and cameras, and mines, and lasers, and giant shark mechas"
You are just dreaming, Drumpf promised you just a wall and a wall is what you'll get. Pic related is a very good precedent of what americans accomplish when they try to build a border wall.

Get with the times chuckle cuckle.

because it would take them several thousand dollars, weeks of labor, and then the Americans would just come over, knock it down, and drive over it with a bulldozer and they'd have to start again from scratch. It wouldn't do shit.

have fun getting russia up your ass

were not coming to defend you

>JUST

>were not coming to defend you

Dd you defend us last time oh defender of the planet? Delusional amerinigger

THIS

We need a moat.

It'll resemble Israel's response to the "Palestinian" rocket incident a few years back

who are you calling me a nigger

are you even white and right wing?

you live in a non white country so of course i assume you're a nigger spic or a jew

>siege tower

I like where this is going! Finally all my time playing medieval RTS games will pay off! Take that mom.

Even if you make it to the top of the wall, good luck getting down from there without being shot or caught

unlike you and most other nations, finland has both stood up to and fought the russian menace successfully on several occasions. your country can only "defend" itself or others through invading little brownshits, you lost on your own soil to the fucking canucks lel, you'd be well off to sit down and shut up when a finn speaks in your presence.

>mexican
>build

lol

What's to stop them?
Intelligence.

>mexican siege towers

Rekt

LOTR timeline... nice

the west is too cucked to actually gun down invaders

scandanavia is cucked beyond repair

dont even try to convince me you guys give a shit

Well if they can build a siege tower then they won't be lazy at least.

Really though how are they going to get this across the river?

How is the border patrol not going to notice a giant tower coming up to the wall?

lol wut??????

Armour piercing bullets, rpg rounds that use shaped charges.