Raysis trump

Why dis mutha fucka so raysis!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/06/bake-sale-to-highlight-gender-pay-gap-sparks-threats-of-violence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Should raise the membership cost to enter the US too.

did they just conflate poverty with minorities?
TOP KEK

Saged and reported
Fake news

So basically he's racist even though Asians, Hispanics and Blacks that want to join and can afford to do so still can?

i do not understand nigger speak

>raising price = racism
kek

Sheeeeeit. I dont no wat to tell ya

Waz good nigga!

>gibs attention crackas

Bump

Disgraceful. You would never see Justin doing something like this. In fact membership would probably be free at a trudeau club because he can see past meaningless things like skin colour and wealth unlike certain world leaders living in the 1950's.

Hey man. How have you been?

god id love to have a black friend to semi reasonably discuss issues such as this with, im not even racist or as vitriolic as like everyone else on this board too

>Raising prices to keep niggers out

Has the world seen a more based man?

>money is racism

that's pretty racist to say that

Post BBC

Op is still a faggot

I tried to do a panorama shot but the file was too large (over 4mb). Sorry :(

FLCUK BLAAAAMPFS AND FUKC WHYPEEPO

I love the absolutely irony of liberals that say it's racist to charge a lot of money for something, which implies all blacks are broke.

One of the best developers at our company makes $200k+ and it's... wait for it, a black guy who speaks fluent English and doesn't fit into the ghetto culture.

Justin would probably bend over and take it for free.

What if I'm a white male but I identify as a Native American woman? Would I get free cookies?

High school is only 4 years, why are you on your seventh?

Fucking Leaf

you broke the chart, you dick

>Axe me anything
>axe

You alright my nigger

You alriiggght

Yes. Yes, they did. The left is eating itself alive right in front of the current generation. They are almost pushing them to be rightists before their time.

It's lovely.

it's got to be pretty odd being a black man and having to deal with predominant retarded black culture

>be me
>native American Trans
>Buy all cookies
>Resale them all for 75 cents each.

but he's not in control of 'his' club, they don't even share a name.

True

Reminds me of the time CNN launched an article with a headline that equated black people with criminals. "Professionals", eh?

Never forget 2016

>be white
>pay extra $1.25 to stand in a different line

MEMES
OF
INCONSISTENT
QUALITY
theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/06/bake-sale-to-highlight-gender-pay-gap-sparks-threats-of-violence

>the mental gymnastics with this one
Isn't BET racist for assuming niggers cant afford the new price?