This brave man on my facebook feed is right

This brave man on my facebook feed is right.

Does Sup Forums agree that 40 archers and a mule would solve all African American problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/02/concentration-poverty-american-schools/471414/
youtu.be/L4CEA46hg6g
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pay them in hemp and lead

> We gon' keep killing each other unless whitey pay us not to

>black science

Yeah, can't wait for watermelon flavoured KFC.

believing that a race is superior to another is the definition of racism

>buy stock in Cadillac

This is racism pure and simple.
see What incredible logic.

How to fix black america:

Invest in their schools.
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2016/02/concentration-poverty-american-schools/471414/

GIBSMEDAT

only if you're white

I want 40 archers and a mule. All I got was a stupid social security number.

Everything he said is nonsense except the uncle tom stuff. Most blacks who put down their own race just do so to kiss up to whitey out of self hatred. Nothing is more pathetic than watching some uncle tom ride white dick for acceptance.

first off it's not Trump fault that we spend millions in the middle east thanks to Dubya and Obama years of intervention. Secondly Trump didn't bailout the big auto companies that was Obama/ Bush era. We have to wait and see if Trump is really the change he says he is or if he is the same same like Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama

Paying reparations will seriously only enrich gangs and druglords. Do you think city niggers are capable of using our money wisely? Not happening.

Why does race have to be some secret club?Maybe he's agreeing with whitey because their side has the most logical points.

God tier TL;DR

>real statistics

Woah there Jamal let's not get too carried away here, probably best not to start posting about crime or IQ statistics.

No, he is agreeing with whitey because he wants whitey to perceive him and accept him as WHITE because that's want the uncle tom desires the most, to be white.

The modern day uncle tom is the slave on the plantation who loved the master more than the master loved himself. Its cuckin to the highest degree.

We've been investigating in black communities for decades and yet they still need mo' money for dem programs.

Have Pres. Trump cancel Pres. Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation.

10/10

>"hurr durr how dare those uncle toms share my views of race or, god forbid, be objective instead of having pride for muh dick"
Kill yourself, brainless retard.

no one else notice this guy is white?

>two lines in
>gibsmedats
lmao

>your money or my life

He's actually middle eastern I think.

I think the US should make repaparations available to blacks.

A lump sum, however many dollars, and a one way plane ticket to the sub-Saharan airport of their choosing in exchange for passport.

Niggers killing each other is a good thing, especially in swing states

I think the gov't should every former slave a free ticket to Africa.

>40 archers and a mule.

Call me crazy, but I think 40 crossbows would be a better idea. The Average American Negroid has little to no practice with the bow, But they should find the Trigger mechanism of the crossbow reminiscent of their preferred weapons of choice, and the fact that they've been bred for body strength means they should have little problem loading another bolt.

Is that guy white? Bwahahahaha

Who IS that semen demon ?

Nice

Reparations have been paid back to blacks seven fold in the form of welfare, unemployment, food stamps and provisions in prison. They are currently operating at a reparations deficit. They now owe us money.

it would actually be beneficial for the us economy to just pay them a lot of money to leave to africa forever

I would give them million just to see them fail anyway, and then have the left mind fuck themselves out of it.

>open business in ghetto employing black people
>gets looted/burned down

perhaps he should look into becoming a franchise owner, see as he is so smart now

>we wont stop killing each other without whitey paying for us
>we be the superior human

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with black people in usa

>40 archers

That's fucking bullshit. We spend the most on inner city schools

Since the dawn of history the negro has owned the continent of Africa - rich beyond the dream of a poet's fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.

I was watching that guys video when I noticed schlomo guy lurking around in the background.
Anyone remember him?

youtu.be/L4CEA46hg6g

Pretty sure welfare which blacks in America disproportionately benefit from has more than paid off most reparations estimates including inflation.

How many times would we have to pay it? Would every generation get a full share of reparations or once the bill is paid in full would they stop crying about it?

Why not mention that every welfare state in history has failed both economically and socially? How will throwing money at the individual solve the issue of deeply ingrained criminally driven subculture or would it only serve to further strengthen both the divide between mainstream American culture and black American culture and empower the criminal elements within the black American society potentially destroying any chance at redemption they have left?

Finally can you explain why as a white man does your opinion on problems facing black America outweighs the opinion of a black man without calling him a racist slur? If not why should we take advice on how to fix the problems black Americans from someone racist against black Americans?

>Invest in their schools.
Already proven it does absolutely nothing.

>reparations
>working
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM

>blacks get reperations
>dave chappelles reperation skit becomes a reality and niggers are broke again

This is 100% accurate. We should get this spreading as a meme.

I will shoot at IRS agents before paying reparations for some shit I had no part of.

You can call it Uncle Tom selling out, but at the end of the day if you aren't serious about forming your own government and ruling yourselves (I would fully support the black community if they just said, "give us three or four southern states to make our own country"), then all you're really doing is presenting a choice between (A) continuing the cultural practice of constantly murdering/raping each other, pausing only to flee from cops, or (B) giving up those practices and joining civilized society, where you would still be welcomed with open arms. And then trying to explain why (A) is the superior choice.

Maybe people see getting along with Whitey as a means to an end, that end being "move out of the ghetto, as far away from angry and violent thieving fellow blacks as possible, and living a good life with my family." Pleasing Whitey doesn't even really have to be the means to the end. It turns out whitey happens to really like black people who hold down a job and don't shoot each other.

Holy fuck is it him? It does look like him, same hair, same pose, same kind of event...

Look identical to that Jews in the protest that had a protest sign that said kill white people or some shit and when he was confronted by it he removed a cover so it would mean something else, going the whole ''I was merely pretending to be retarded!''

>You should pay Blacks reparations...
>Black people are superior...

Stopped reading there. Gas yourself, faggot.

So any nigger who isn't wailing "muh dik" or "gibs reprerations" and is instead taking some reasonable approach to the situation is doing it out of self-hatred?

The guy is questioning in the presented video had like 5 other black dudes with him and he was simply saying that blacks need to look to their own community and take responsibility for their actions inorder to even begin to progress. And he was saying this towards a crowd of white wimin/men aka the people who he's supposed to be kissing up to.

Yeah man, thats the guy. He seems to be popping up at all these events lately.

Would an African American individual with the standard 70% afro to 30% euro DNA mix (from da white man being a rapist, there's no other possible explanation) have to pay 30% reparations to themselves so the evil white man percentage can atone for the wrongs done to the other 70% ?

All African Americans claim their euro dna is slave master rape dna, so by their own admission their ancestors were slave owners, they are the descendants of slavers, as such they should be the first to pay reparations obviously.

>gibs me dat the post

Maybe he is a crisis actor?

>black people are disadvantaged
>black people are superior

Sometimes I think SJWs are more racist than Sup Forums

>Have blacks tackle science
So who will they copy their homework off of?

>as far as I am concerned, genetically speaking

ok then

>They are currently operating at a reparations deficit.
This. Black people should be forced to pay reparations to whites, asians, and everyone else in the country

/thread

Yeah after someone calls me genetically inferior I totally wanna give them free money :)

we do

no quality teachers want to work at them because the kids are so misbehaved and they have no power over them

underrated

>muh reparashunz
What was all that ebts stamps welfare checks, projects etc for then

Link to the video?

I really hate Kikebook and Nigger. I just gotta delete all my social media for other reasons anyway, but a benefit will be not having to see this stuff unironically posted by all my beta "friends".

>niggers are so superior they can't perform at whitey's standards without a handout

>You want to stop the black on black crime?
No

does anyone have that screencap of that teacher who worked at a black school?

Bump for screen cap.

SPBP

/thread ded

Why do you think they use their own personal definition of racism that specifically excludes racism against white people?

>Name calling for not going with herd mentality
The herd mentality is one of the reasons why the black community is in shambles. That young African American male looks respectable when not dressed like a fucking nigger

No Sup Forums is too eager to shout NIGGER
What fucking retards. The election fucked this placd

>if we kill each other, we win

spics do the same thing, don't even talk.

>boo hoo poor us, the USA sells guns to the cartels, that's why they slaughter mexicans

every shitskin is eager to blame others for their problems.

>we're oppressed so we kill each other!
>you won't make drugs legal so we kill each other!
>you won't like islam so we'll bomb you!

same shit.

Technically blacks have been given reparations in the form of welfare so that's not an excuse anymore.

Or tell Oprah to spread the love of $300 to everyone not making $50K or more a year.

Who is them? I'm Afro Caribbean and a first generation American. My family came to this country in the 70s. Do I get reparations even though I'm not the offspring of any American slaves? Shit makes no sense.

Suppose the descendants of slave owners should pay the descendants of slaves. What would that look like? Well slave owners were mostly the elite top 10% of landowners in the coastal and deep south. The population of the north was far greater than the south. A large percentage of white Americans immigrated to the US after the end of slavery. The average black American is about 25% European admixture. This admixture comes from slave owners. So if descendants of slace owners were to pay descendants of slaves, over 95% of the USA's black population and less than 5% of the white population would pay for the reparations.

POSTGASM

Post his facebook, my good sir.

only hybridization with genius sperm will solve the black problem.

Blacks are too stupid as it is to integrate and be productive citizens. brain too small...

>Does Sup Forums agree that 40 archers and a mule would solve all African American problems?

Well not really, but walling Africa and catapulting niggers back there from carriers would solve Americas problems

It's funny how much you villify white cucks but gladly accept non whites cucking for you.

There's a difference between trying to help your community and just bowing down. You can either fix your society or just fall to your knees and say "whites are superior, let's just shamelessly copy them". That's where the average cuck fails.

These cucks take the identity of a white person and run with it, instead of actually looking at themselves and fixing the problem. They're just suppressing themselves.

It's fucks like this that almost seem to make those who call people "uncle Tom's" seem right

How can you be superior if you're "oppressed"?

Maybe there are 6 million of him.

>black people are the superior human race
Like on what basis would anyone have any reason to suspect this was the case? Nearly any other race I can see having a fair argument and I think it evens out but black people, as in Africans? Really? Does no one remember the Ebola crisis when the entire world got a really good look at Africa for basically the first time ever and the entire planet basically recoiled in disgust? That after that lovely year no one's been quite as sympathetic since as they were before because they've now seen what the problem is?

Done did to no avail

They need to get off welfare and have the family reestablished instead of women being paid to be single mothers who pump out a bunch of monkeys

40 archers could seriously pack a punch. Steal the stolen shit from the riots

We already do this but heres what it really is.

>we invest in ghetto schools
>we have smart kids graduate
>no businesses in the area or at least respectable ones
>they wont show up because too much crime
>so its a vicious cycle.

How to fix it
>stop crime fast and all at once in the city
>have good companies come in right after and import smart work to those areas.
>then give the school money and they will begin pumping out kids that are able to work in those companies.
>now the apes have something to lose and will chimp alot less.
>black problem fixed
>there is another solution but its kind of a final one.

DAS RACISS, MUDAFUKA!

>on what basis
muh dick nigguh

No. The Chinese and Japanese were just as disadvantaged, if not more so, yet became among the most successful minorities in the U.S., surpassing even white households. They did that by seizing opportunities as they became available, and making sacrifices for future generations.

Booker T advocated much the same course of action, and it did not include gibs of any kind. Unfortunately, while the Asians, Polacks, etc. could prove themselves productive, it turns out niggers are just a low IQ people, doomed to indolence no matter the circumstances.

By the way, even when niggers do accumulate wealth, they tend to destroy all the same. This is actually happening now in high income communities in CA when they become plagued by rappers and egg ball throwers.

Do we not have repeating crossbows that can load multiple bolts? Also, another factor in their strength is that the increase in draw weight will permit greater damage more accurately over a greater distance

>black race
>superior