Trump's turned us into a nation of cowards...

Trump's turned us into a nation of cowards. We're ripping up our Constitution because we're afraid of women and children. Embarassing.

delete shitskins

Sage

>ripping up our Constitution
[citation needed]

You faggots do realize the US Constitution only covers American Citizens, right?

Nothing unconstitutional was done

get back into your oven, Schlomo!

Uhhh what?

It doesn't "cover" any group of people. It "covers" the government and says what kind of laws the government can and can't pass. A religious test... even for non-citizens... is absolutely unconstitutional, faggot.

Which part did he rip up?

Someone gets it.

the founding fathers didnt envision millions of shitskins swarming america and for us to not realise it's war.

GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE GOOD NIGHT WHITE PRIDE

this is a reminder that everything goes back to normal in 90 days

>Trump's turned us into a nation of cowards. We're ripping up our Constitution because we're afraid of women and children. Embarassing.

Cretinous; although understandably so, ramblings.

Trump is like the finger pointing at the moon. Don't look at the finger, lest you fail to see the 'heavenly glory'.

Who dat

There is nothing in the constitution that applies to non citizens. It describes the scope and limit of the power of the federal government and is a contract between them and the citizenry. I bet you're one of those retards that also applies the word treason to anyone you disagree with politically.

Everyone wants to talk about whether it's unconstitutional but no one is addressing the fact that he's turning us into cowardly pussies.

It's truly amazing how you libtards bring up the Constitution when it benefits you, but you don't give a shit about my constitutional RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Good riddance. We don't need a constitution, we just need Trump.

Where in the constitution does it say we have to take shit skins from every shit hole third world country on earth?

>Uhhh what?
Back to tumblr you go

yep. But I've seen liberals do strangers gymnastics.

and here i was thinking that the constitution didn't guarantee human beings american citizenship. really thought provoking stuff.

>It describes the scope and limit of the power of the federal government

That's what I fucking said.

If everything was kosher, why did the judge grant the injunction?

It's a contract with citizens. It doesn't describe or limit their power with non-citizens.
>If everything was kosher, why did the judge grant the injunction?
Law is complicated and a tangle web. Federal judges have overstepped judicial authority before and that's why we have multiple levels of court.

You are wrong about the it being unconstitutional because it does not apply to US citizens. There is nothing in the constitution to explicitly or implicitly state that foreign aliens have special rights that can't be violated. In reality the president has explicit right to limit or halt immigration.

He hasn't banned Muslims, he's banned nationalities.

More over I personally don't agree with freedom of religion because you can call any belief not based on logic but faith a religion. i don't see how calling a destructive ideology a religion or philosophy makes it any less destructive. I don't want Islam in my country and more than I want religions that practice human sacrifice or cannibalism and I don't think we should be forced to tolerate something because it calls itself a religion.

But that's irrelevant because trump HAS NOT banned Muslims

you can't be serious
bait/10
kys

>Law is complicated

Jesus fucking christ. That's some typical ignorant Trumpfag shit. At least you admit that your ignorant. It's a shame our president has a similar understanding of the law.

And I never said it was unconstitutional because it didn't apply to citizens. My point was just that just because a law deals with non-citizens doesn't mean it can't be unconstitutional. Plenty of court cases deal with due process rights of non citizens.

Because there is no reason to think he is making people become pussies. You are just name calling.

> My point was just that just because a law deals with non-citizens doesn't mean it can't be unconstitutional
The constitution does not apply to non-citizens. Do you think Iraqi's should be held for treason against the US for the Gulf War?
>Plenty of court cases deal with due process rights of non citizens.
Okay? The constitution does not apply to non-citizens.

dude it's obviously not constitutional lol

burden of proof is on you remember?

sage
kys

You don't even know what sage is or how it supposedly worked, do you, you fucking leaf.

>not constitutional
not unconstitutional

Seriously, read the 14th amendment. It says "all persons" not "citizens." That confers due process rights on non-citizens. You look foolish keeping up this argument.

"Nope, no life jacket for me! I'm not scared XDDDD"

>all persons born or naturalized
this is not the right to be naturalized, clearly. have you been to college yet?

Being terrified of refugees when our country has lost less than innocent 100 people to Islamic terrorism since 9/11 (that includes 50+ at pulse) is cowardly.

We don't have a problem with Islam in this country. 300 times more people die every year from prescription pain overdoses than have died from Islamic terrorism TOTAL since 9/11.

This guy beat me to it Keep shitposting though. Many of the people here, myself included, started out as epic nazi troll shitposters. You'll be swallowing those redpills before you know it boyo.

Keep reading slick.....

>nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Not only have I been to college, I've been to lawschool too.

>tfw op doesnt know that the woman vote single handedly brought wester civilization into decadence

The preceding portion clearly defines who it applies to. Cherry picking portions and pretending they're in a vacuum is not valid argument. 14th amendment describes rights of citizens. University of Phoenix is not a law school.

i'll just post the text so we don't get confused

>All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

>nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
>without due process of law
ok so where is the law that guarantees non american citizens american citizenship?

What article of the constitution does it violate?
Unconstitutional does not mean illegal

The quality of my internet time has improved tenfold since I started skipping everything I read that begins with the words "Uh" or "um".

If there's a more reliable marker for cuckshit, I've yet to see it.