WE CAN LONGER WIN

WE CAN LONGER WIN
finance.yahoo.com/news/saudi-king-agrees-call-trump-213832329.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/01/27/800-austrian-police-linked-raids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

hey

bump

Can no longer win what?

LIBS BTFO

WE ACTUAL DO CARE

I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO WRITE THAT

the saudis are our greatest allies

Sounds like a good idea.

So when this was proposed under Obama Sup Forums panicked that we're gonna invade
But now that it's under Trump you're fine with it?

golly gee why didn't they get banned too?

Because this would take Russia and Syria agreeing to it, which we have a much better standing with now.

Doing so without their consent and establishing a no fly zone would be an act of war. In their phone call today Trump and Putin agreed they must work together in this regards, then afterwards, this was released. It's no coincidence

>when this was proposed
lmao proposing is easy, the difficult thing is getting shit done
>Sup Forums panicked
nice fanfiction

I fucking love this man. Hillary would have just been antagonistic towards both sides.

I knew this would happen the moment kikes got to him
Oh well it was fun while it lasted
The good thing about it is that Trump will be much easier to remove than any Dem

Fine with making SA take muslim refugees and safe the west from muslim invasion? yes faggot now fuck off.

>obama has to enforce safe zone with violence, increasing tensions with russia
>Sup Forums freaks out
>trump can enforce safe zones with negotiations because he built a relationship with russia
>Sup Forums doesn't freak out
Makes sense.

You are a fucking moron,

They didn't agree to shit lel. Trump can't literally do anything to make Russia agree to this because he has nothing to give them in return. He can throw a bone to Netanyahu with the embassy move, but with Putin he can only bleat how much he hopes to improve the relations. And verbal grandstanding isn't something Russia remotely gives a fuck about.

>don't ban Saudi Arabia (basically who's feeding Daesh, 9/11 terrorists were saudies but it looks like it doesn't matter)
>don't ban Turkey (aka Daesh you can sell you oil this way)

Why does Trump support terrorism, Sup Forums?
If you support him, you're friend of Daesh, are you fine with that?

So this explains the ban. They can't come here, since Trump has established a safe zone in the middle east for them instead. That's how it should be.

This is about keeping Assad in power. They have already worked in joint airstrikes.
They plan on wiping out ISIS while stopping the flow of migrants in Europe.

You think you Europeans would be happy
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/01/27/800-austrian-police-linked-raids

Obama would have to confront Russian AA in the area becuase of his shitty relations with them, Trump called Putin earlier and they said they agreed on Syrian issues (no specifics) and then this news comes out in which Saudis agree to this plan. Now the map I posted is the proposed zone way back, maybe about a year ago. That proposed safe zone is now under Turkeys (NATO member) control and they havent had any serious problems with the Russians or Assad so far since they entered Syria, theyve even flown in and out and carried airstrikes.

I think all the refugees can be settled in some camps there backed by combined Saudi, Qatari, Turkish, US and EU money and since the Turks are there already they can keep them safe. And since they're safe they have no excuse going to Europe looking for free gibs. I think Assad can agree to this because Syria cannot afford this huge population loss.

Forced safe zones aren't safe.

This will be a freely negotiated safe zone.

Big difference.

he can lift sanctions

Yea
This is huge

90% of rapefugees aren't Syrian. If Saudi Arabia moves into Russia zones of influence in Syria, there will be a shooting war. A shooting war with Russia is not something Trump can politically afford, it would be the last straw on top of everything. And Russia knows this. Putin is not an ooga booga third world cuck who rolls over for the US the minute he hears words of praise. He's a cold af calculating bastard with 100 times the political experience Trump has.

I love you Trump

El Oh El

Saudi and Qatari money doesn't pay for anything but ISIS, Al Qaeda and mosques in Europe.

and your football teams and airlines

>So when this was proposed under Obama Sup Forums panicked that we're gonna invade

kek

>HURR DURR LETS DEPLOY A NO FLY ZONE WITH RUSSIAN BOMBERS OVERHEAD EVERYDAY

Thankfully Trump had the brains to ok all this with Russia first this time.

>ISIS isn't in Syria
>Implying Putin doesn't have much to gain with US sanctions gone
>Implying this is stating that SA will create safe zones in Syria

Russia gets to keep Assad in power and in turn keeping their only naval base outside of Russia.

Saudi Arabia is in shambles and will do what they are told because they are teetering as a country.

He can't. And Russia would still sit out the sanctions rather than give Syria to the Gulf States, even if Trump by some miracle managed to override the very anti-Russia Congress.

They would have anyway. There is nothing that can remove Assad from Syria now, short of Trump starting a shooting war with Russia. Which he cannot afford to.

You underestimate the burden of a continuing Migrant Crisis that Trump just solved retard

Saudi has its own fish to fry in Yemen, they are particularly concerned that UAE has suggested the Yemen government re-locate as they think this may facilitate a splitting of Yemen into 2 states which Saudis do not want (it means trouble on their doorstep for the long term).

Sorry, this post was meant for this piece of shit

Obama imposed some last minute sanctions on his way out. Trump can overturn those since they weren't done through Congress.

we panicked because it was proposed after he did his red line bullshit and did nothing when it was crossed

All of the EU right now is up in arms and thinks Trump is literally holocausting rapefugees. He's not seen as a migrant crisis savior here but as the evil incarnated who will hopefully soon be impeached. He's moving on extremely thin ice, domestically and internationally. Bending over to the kikes and the Saudis was a yuge mistake.

you think?

Trust me, Assad is a dead man, its just a question of time before we get him.

He cant get away with what he did, same with Putin, both are dead men walking.

Lel, Russia won't give up Syria so a handful of Russian diplomats can return to the US. It's hilarious how naive and ignorant the plebbit crowd is

No, he already won the war. Your own foreign minister said so.

Merkel and her cronies are putting on their act, Retard. Trump just made Merkel commit to paying more. You're a fucking loser and you keep claiming Saudi Arabia is running the show. Those assholes are on their last leg.

Bullshit. They have enough plausible deniability. They are going nowhere.

It's not just Merkel, it's everyone. A British petition to bar Trump from entering UK has gotten over half a million signatures within hours, if he goes to visit, there will be protests, massive ones. The mayor of London called him cruel and shameful. Even Prince Charles is bitching about him
Libtards are getting roused in ways I haven't seen since 2004. Lolbertarians and moderates who usually hate the EU are suddenly a lot more pro-EU and ready to unite against him.

As for Saudi Arabia. They're not remotely finished. Here's a country that tried everything in its power to prevent Trump from getting elected and a few weeks after, everything is forgotten and forgiven and he does exactly what they ask for.

Syria is not Russia's. Syria will normalize relations with neighbors, even Israel. The relationship with Russia is a shallow one.

I.never said Russia would give up Syria.

DUDE WEED LMAO!

Prime Minister May and President Trump seem to be very cordial. She deferred when asked about the Ban. Turn off CNN sport.

And I don't know what the fuck you are blabbing about in regards to Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia was really successful in that endeavor, weren't they? Saudi Arabia would get pillaged without the US by their side. You are a fucking loser

dis

Saudis and Israelis are America's greatest allies.

>An online petition
Holy shit you're grasping at straws.

>But now that it's under Trump you're fine with it?

That's how partisan politics work. AT LEAST IT'S NOT THAT OTHER GUY DOING IT

except this has been facilitated through diplomacy and not force

You are watching too much TV

>Trust me, Assad is a dead man

Kek, you fucking retard, he has already won.

Russia's goal in Syria is preserving the Syrian government's power. As long as the USA doesn't interfere with them in this regard (despite having created the problem in the first place) Russia couldn't be happier. This is like nu-politics 101, how long have you been here for?

OY VEYYY

DIS ANUDA SHOAH

MUH GREATER ISRAEL.

>tumblr tier autism

bump