HWNDU

Where are all the alt-right people?
Any word on ny anons going to that stupid camera?
Any word on if the space-cowboys will return?

Pic related, bitcoin dude got dragged away because libtards dont like free speech..

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/KingRuisu/1lPKqRbYBvmGb
periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzqjqovvxv#
youtube.com/watch?v=zdjEdxRbJ20&feature=youtu.be
periscope.tv/w/1yoKMqwevYXKQ
periscope.tv/KingRuisu/1yoKMqwevYXKQ?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you think the dude in the background only showed up to dress like Shia lebeouf

"One day Jesus said to his disciples, “There will always be temptations to sin, but what sorrow awaits the person who does the tempting!
It would be better to be thrown into the sea with a millstone hung around your neck than to cause one of these little ones to fall into sin.
So watch yourselves!

“If another believer sins, rebuke that person; then if there is repentance, forgive.
Even if that person wrongs you seven times a day and each time turns again and asks forgiveness, you must forgive.”

The apostles said to the Lord, “Show us how to increase our faith.”

The Lord answered, “If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mulberry tree,
‘May you be uprooted and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you!" - Luke 17

NO FENCE

NO WALL

MAKE HWNDU FREE FOR ALL

This is really boring lads.

Like a virtue signalling safe space.

"Let your wife get blacked by thick African males. Let him breed with her and fill her up with his thick virulent semen" - Luke 17

Who is this faggot and why did they give him a soapbox?

you said this libtard shit was going to end today Sup Forums

I trusted you

Why even bother having this stupid project if only your side can visit it and everyone who doesn't hold the same opinion can fuck off?

This is nothing more than a safe space.

He's a politician illegally holding a political rally on tax-exempt grounds.

He also sucks on penises.

I agree this IS a safe-space lol.
We need some poeple to de-safe that space lo.

That picture is terrible. That cat is doing what they call "head pressing" it's a sign of a degenerative neurological disease. I expect to see my libtards doing this soon

They shut it down

periscope.tv/KingRuisu/1lPKqRbYBvmGb

Thanks leaf.

Jimmy "Cockgobbler" Van Bramer if anybody else was wondering.

>no Shia
>converted into a tax exempt Safe Space
>Had to put a wall up (LEL) to keep out /ourguys/
>People getting removed if they don't drink the Kool Aid

lels on lels on lels

It's still private property, nobody is entitled to stand in front of that camera.

They can't keep people off the sidewalk though.

People complaining about "free speech" being restricted on private property are annoying.

>they dindu nuffin

NO PROOF "WHITE CHRISTIANS" BURNED THAT MOSQUE, FAT MUZZY NEEDS TO FUCK OFF

periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzqjqovvxv#

Agreed.
I guess the argument is "(((You))) guys are dividing us by not supporting free speech"
Shitlibs with double standards.

But the banning was bound to happen desu senpai.

>the slavery card

why is this nig so fucking stupid

>anime card

Literally first time I hear about that country. How is it there?

>private property that receives tax subsidies

If they want to be a safe space then they have to give up taxpayer-funded gibs

nice and warm lol. Tropical island.. Theres like 100000 people living here lol. nice and quiet.

Rodriguez here. Any of /ourguys/ down there? Can someone give me a quick rundown of current events?

narato and alaska are there man, hardcore debating

libshits ruined the stream, will probably be ourtime in 5 hours

A JUG OF MILK

BUILD BRIDGES NOT FENCES
TEAR DOWN THIS FENCE NOW
OPEN BORDERS FOR HWNDU

I hope we will see some opposing action soon.

Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take ya. To Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama.

BEST OPENING:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdjEdxRbJ20&feature=youtu.be

Fuck you faggot

whats with the fence? why is it even there?

theres a dude drinking milk. hes drinking the same brand as me. we'll see who finished first

my milk nigga

kek

HAHA /OURGUY/

Would a high powered magnet ruin he camera?
>paint the magnet white
>write HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US on it
>put it to camera and then walk away

I thought they can't digest milk...?

just spray paint the camera

come on pretty mama

fuck off buzzfeed

easily removed from glass/plastic.

large neodymium magnet (like 10cm) could ruin the electronics. It wont ruin it physically

ARE THEY STILL LIMITING IT TO GROUPS OF 5 OR LESS FOR 2 MINUTES AT A TIME STILL?

No they just banned anyone who is not a zombie.

naruto-kun is back lads

no as far as i can tell only people who agree with them can speak.

actually if you pointed a laster directly at the camera from far away it would fuck up the picture pretty good and could take them a while to find

NARUTO IS BACK

Leftycucks there saying that neo-Nazis don't deserve free speech and are saying "YOU CANT ARGUE THAT"

One of the anons should claim to be a muslim. If they won't let him in then point out their irony as loudly as possible near the camera.

ffs

That shitskin is really triggered by Richard Spencer's existence

im winning

Digenes Akrites (Greek: Διγενῆς Ἀkρίτης, pronounced [ðiʝeˈnis aˈkritis]), known in folksongs as Digenes Akritas (Διγενῆς Ἀkρίτας, [aˈkritas]) and also transliterated as Digenis Akritis, is the most famous of the Acritic Songs. The epic details the life of the hero, Basil (Βασίλειος), whose epithet Digenes Akritas ("Two Blood Border Lord" or "Twain-born Borderer") refers to his mixed Byzantine-Cappadocian Greek and Arab blood. The first part of the epic details the lives of his parents, how they met, and how his father, an Emir, converted to Christianity after abducting and marrying Digenes' mother. The remainder of the epic discusses, often from a first-person point of view, Basil's acts of heroism on the Byzantine border.

I'll be posting this until Jesus sees this

So what has happened since Friday night US time??? I saw that we took over on Friday night but have they started to physically drag peiple away if they have differing opinions???

Go home Baked Alaska you look like a whiny bitch complaining. You should just be shouting the 14 words from the sidewalk

live stream
periscope.tv/w/1yoKMqwevYXKQ

>not liking the beach boys
no you fuck off

Last night shit exploded. There were so many people there also alot of /ourguys/ with MAGA hats and dropping redpills. Then they put up a fence and had a 5ppl-5minutes rule were ppl had to stand in line.
Today some politician spoke there about liberal bullshit.
And now they remove ppl who troll.

>label everyone who disagrees with you a neo-nazi
>send them to special camps to keep everyone safe
>???????
>profit

Naruto had the most character development of all the characters in the show

periscope.tv/KingRuisu/1yoKMqwevYXKQ?

#FreeBakedAlaska

Let's make this explode!

how do they enforce that rule though?

the periscope is ahead of the actual stream for me

how are people asking milk bro questions?

daily reminder that milk is a hate symbol
>milk is white
>Milch is german for milk
>german
>Nazis are from germany

Milk is a false flag guys

come on man, your upload speed sucks. Don't shill your stream

by beheading them

Ask the egyptian about why hes denying that the Egypt barrier exists.

Sam Hyde will be there in 30 min

This may be good for the more subtle trolls to come into play like the jewish draw guy

woah...hol up...so you saying....

they built a wall...
and now their banning (DEPORTING) all undesirables,
and their end goal is to get everyone who stays to chant the mantra and JUST the mantra (assimilation)

wasnt that trumps plan all along?

is the fat milkman on here or somewhere else

waiting for the romance arc desu

Guys

How about asking shia about Hollywood pedorings and "Truman show", pol? Can we make him talk?

OUR GIRL CONFIRMED

Shoutout to Honey Boy

There probably won't be any more Trump supporters. Shia called in and told them to shut it down, now it's under 24/7 police monitoring and they hired museum personnel to pull people off as well. They literally went full Nazi on free speech. Only the liberal ideology can be expressed, everything else is banned.

Yeah but it's not working and people are arguing against the divide and doing the troll shit anyway.

someone needs to go point out the hypocrisy about the wall

>hes mentioning the gay frogs
i love this time line, im worried though, my mother went through a mandala effect today, it seems they "fixed" something

It was a toss up between Jackie x Jesus and Naruto x Venti
Now we'll never have it because they SHUT IT DOWN

Don't worry, they'll lose their precious gibs.

They did it several times.
Do you really think that libcucks have the mental capacity to understand this?

It's not private property. They take public funds.

I need a screenshot of cam feed with barriers + no people in front of cam for reasons

noice

Keep us updated

Who is this Kek guy?
I like him

They're complaining because they keep saying it's a spot where people can express their opinions and unite but they won't let anyone in who doesn't mindlessly chant he will not divide us over and over again. And they put up a wall. It's dumb.

did shia give up?

Wtf is Aruba

can someone please tell black whole milk man to get in touch with #milktwitter and @milkbrah