Mudslime ban

This ban is fucking retarded. It closes the borders to literally none of the massive Wahhabi supporting countries.

Seriously what the fuck is Trump thinking?

Will Sup Forums defend this?

I'm just wondering how banning incoming travel from these countries will make us safer. It seems like an extension of security theater that happens to inconvenience a lot of muslims

>INB4 that's the point

>Somalia and Iraq = 0
What a dumb meme.

>Still no source for any of these numbers

It's not a Muslim ban stop spreading lies. In addition, the list was compiled by the Obama administration and identifies weak or failed states which are unable or unwilling to properly screen and control their citizens travel.

Finally, that infographic is incorrect.

You are a peddler of lies and should stop posting.

Wait, Saudi Arabia is not part of the ban? Why?

How many people in those countries have been killed by US drones from Obama?

What is the bomb to terrorism ratio?

>2000-2015
>Iraq
>American 2003-2014 combat deaths: 4,491
so much autism in this post I can't fucking even

Trump has business interests there

Oh. That seems a little... dishonest?

Everyone has Saudi business interests. In any case, fuck the Saudis and their terror-funding Islamic screeching.

>Iran
Wants to destroy our greatest ally
>Iraq
ISIS is still there
>Libya
Very unstable country after Gaddffi death
>Somali
Literally a country of pirates
>Sudan
Idk. I think clock bomb boy got on Trumps nerves
>Syria
Isis is still there
>Yemen
Idk. I think because of the civil war

Every shitskin country should be banned, so I'm not 100% happy. But I'm ecstatic we're not going to get any more somali "refugees" aka economic migrants because they are too retarded to run a country.

Trump is a cunt

Trump registered 8 companies in Saudi Arabia after beginning his presidential campaign.

He then went on to say:
“They buy apartment from me,”
“They spend $40 million, $50 million. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much.”

Wrong.

Also all of those countries except Iran are in civil war

But the Saudis did 9/11
Turkey, brewing terrorist nation

Defend this frog

>Greatest ally

Liberals on kikebook claim there is an article in Vice that proves them correct but fuck giving Vice clicks.

cant ban turkey because nato so it wouldnt make sense.

cant ban saudi because of monies and oil.

It was always a political gesture first and an actual security plan second or third, if at all.

BECAUSE ITS NOT A MUSLIM BAN GOSH

Saudi Arabia will forever get away with bullshit because they have business dealings everywhere and are the Capitol of the Muslim World. Egypt is technically against the Muslim Brotherhood so it got a pass, UAE has Dubai which means it gets a pass because we want their money and Lebanon is the most beautiful country in the middle east.

Everyone else is questionable like countries we invaded before, or bombed.

this means we should ban dindus?

>0 Americans killed by Iraqis
>Roo-fuckers will believe this

Because Trump kisses oil rich countries asses unfortunately

>Iraq
>zero
Sure.

Money talks, as usual. Trump isn't going to change shit, all of it is just a huge smokescreen to make the clappers think he is some heroic leader who cares about them.

Saudi Arabia and Pakistan should be first on that list, I say that as a Paki.

What about the guys in Orlando. Gays don't count now. Show this to some LGBT fag right now.

underrated

>0 americans were killed in irak

kill yourself, shill

Blame Obama. He picked the countries; Trump just increased security on the ones the Department of Homeland Security was already worried about.

>Show this to some LGBT fag right now

He already posted it on Sup Forums; what more could he possible do?

It's talk about kills on us soil you idiot.

Trump banned most countries in the Middle East except the ones that participated in 9/11. Yet you defend this decision.

REEEEKT
E
E
E
E
K
T

Those countries will be taken care of shortly

1. I've seen this bullshit posted before. It's been shot down by pol all the time. Stop spreading this cancer.
2. It was the Obama administration that deemed these countries unstable. Trump just signed the executive order based on this information.
3. Just look at Europe. Do you think letting migrants in unchecked is a good idea?
4. This is temporary until an extreme vetting order can be put in place.
5. ISIS have spread throughout the entire middle east. They have agents even here in the UK.

Stop posting this nonsense.

>Libya
>0
pic related

try again sweetie

no, they won't, because your leader is greedier than a jew. and has ADHD and never wanted to be president and now is trying to get thrown out of office so he can go back to doing what he enjoys: making a bunch of money. he has been doing this shit for 50 years. he didn't expect to win. now that he has won he is saying "uhmmm, URRRRR... this wasn't supposed to happen" inside his head and that's why he's not going to release his tax returns because all of the fucking deals he made while he was running for president would probably end in him having his assets seized. so now he's trying his best to cause such a problem that he is literally thrown out of office

i mean just look what he did to the joint chiefs. he's not even fucking running the country. he's a fucking puppet. i hated hillary clinton and wanted trump to win but stop fucking deluding yourself burger, donald trump doesn't give a fuck about you

The chart you posted is retarded. The Obama administration made that list.

>1 post by this ID
MOOOODS

yer right needs to ban more of em

Nobody noticed the obvious.
These are the countries that were democratized lately. Of course it makes sense. You should consider that their citizens are pretty angry and dangerous for the host country.

take it up with Obama, his administration made the list

>Egypt
>stable

what would have done if caught libyans smuggling terrorist/weapons into your country for regime change?

so? it's his decision which countries to put on the list. the fucking sauds. the FUCKING SAUDS. are getting off without punishment, again. and you pussies won't call him out on it because you're a bunch of autistic cucks

It's just more evidence that Trump is yet another kike puppet working in Israels interests.

what would you have done if you caught libyans smuggling terrorist/weapons into your country for regime change?

get my ambassadors the fuck out of there

Major Islamic terrorist attacks in the West and the birth countries of their perpetrators:
>2016 Ohio State University attack: Somalia
>2016 Berlin truck attack: Tunisia
>2016 Orlando nightclub shooting: USA
>2016 San Bernadino attack: USA and Pakistan
>2016 Nice truck attack: Tunisia
>2016 Brussels bombings: Morocco, Belgium, Sweden
>2015 Paris attacks: Belgium, France, Morocco, Syria (one out of the nine guys)
>2015 Chattanooga shooting: Kuwait
>2015 Ile-De-France attacks: France
>2013 Boston Marathon bombing: Russia, Kyrgyzstan
>2005 London bombings: UK, Jamaica
>2001 9/11 attacks: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Lebanon, Egypt

The point is to reduce the risk of terrorist attacks on America is it not? So what is clear is that the stability of the country doesn't matter so much. In fact, it seems that most terrorists are the radicalized children born in Western countries whose parents were non-radical immigrants. Saudi Arabia can be stable as fuck while they fund Wahhabi clerics spreading their fundamentalist ideology around the world. Yemeni's are too busy trying to fucking to survive than they are to attack America for perceived injustices.

Your infograph is garbage.

I wonder if he had permission from the president of if he was doing it on the side for the cia and $

I wonder if he had permission from the president or if he was doing it on the side for the cia and $

jesus, this board has been having a lot of problems for months now

this is phase 1. because the Obongo admin already deemed the banned countries dangerous it was easy to push through. Also, all of these countries ban hews from travelling there so also easier to push through to (((law)))

SA will be added next, screencap this. Then the remained, might be screening only vs ban.

>ban people from war zones, even when their citizens are well-behaved
>let people in from stable countries, even if they're Islamist monarchies whose citizens have a history of carrying out terrorist attacks

Why is this allowed?

>Somalia 0
Really makes you think

>Iraq = 0

my brother's best friend was killed in Kandahar

what the fuck is this horseshit?

>Egypt
>stable

I feel bad for your horse how did it died?

Kandahar is in Afghanistan tho

it's not a muslim ban, it's a ban on wartorn shitholes.
coincidence they're majority muslim?

nobody is getting deported, it's a travel ban denying entry to U.S.
>Are dual citizens being deported?
yes, but U.S. dual-citizens are still allowed
>Are green card holders being deported?
Priebus: Immigration Order ‘Doesn’t Include’ Green Card Holders, But Anyone Traveling to Banned Countries Will Be ‘Subjected to Further Screening’
>Is it just Aliens being deported?
yes, U.S citizens are exempt

SUPREME COURT DECISIONS
Knauff vs. Shaghnessy, 1950
>Supreme Court decided that the "action of an executive officer to whom authority to admit or exclude an alien has been properly delegated is final and conclusive"

Shaughnessy vs. Mezei, 1953
>Supreme Court allowed the INS to detain a would-be immigrant on Ellis Island for an indefinite period on the basis of confidential information

Harisiades vs. Shaughnessy, 1952
>Supreme Courth decided when immigrants declined the opportunity to become citizens, the government retained the right to terminate its hospitality

As sad as it is, the truth is that fucking those Satanic Saudi have a lot of assets in the West.

In many ways they have us by the balls.

Once the dependency ends however, it will crash harder than the Spanish Empire without new world gold.

We need Fusion and other advancements NOW.

Ally?

The fake news is pushing this being born in BULLSHIT, they go train in those shit holes and come back to the countries. You faggots aren't going to win this meme war fuck the MSM.

Trump is Master Level Shitposting by using Obama's policies from 2015 to select the banned countries. The man is literally untouchable here. It's hilarious. Spicer is going to destroy the press corps come Monday.