You dumb gringos think a wall can save you...

You dumb gringos think a wall can save you? It's too late we are already the majority of the population in our rightful clay, and we reproduce twice as fast as you. Give it up gringo, the Americas belong to LA RAZA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xhy7127u8w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Mexico_City
scpr.org/blogs/economy/2014/09/18/17318/los-angeles-is-one-of-the-poorest-big-cities-in-th/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are clearly a white guy

grow up

>rightful clay
did you enjoy picking up Spain's sloppy seconds, only to be handed off like a bartering chip as soon as a real nation came along?

Many such cases

Poor colony.

>Rightful clay
You know there was a Mexican-American war you lost right?

Does that look white to you? I'm 100 percent Azteca phenotype

>Mexicans move USA for better life
>Mexicans conquer USA
>Mexicans now live in the third world shithole they tried to escape

Anyone else not follow this logic?

Not enough clay.
>everything down to Colombia, Panama included
>Florida & Cuba
>entire south US coast ceded so Florida is physically connected to Third Mexican Empire

Lol this is either bait or you are the most delusional person ive ever seen

pasty gringos BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=8Xhy7127u8w

Christ. They can't successfully manage the territory they already possess. What the fuck do they think they're going to do with more land and people? White people don't magically shit out gold coins. In fact, the ones that are smart are heading east.

Fuck, I'm blind now. Damnit son, turn the brightness down.

Wow, they fucking sucked at hanging onto territory for "their people." Shitskins never succeed at the things that matter.

Wow we haven't had this bait thread a million times before how insightful and original. Saged.

wow
o
w

You guys are fucking stupid though

We could give you that land and within a 100 years it would be a fuckin lg dump

Don't give us dumb gringos a reason to start a new genocide, we are really good at it. Just pick our fruit and don't get too cocky

>100 years

bro it's not like Hitler won the polls, a president who believes in borders won.

If this country totally goes to shit, I can see a chain reaction that leads to California seceding, then the contiguous states in the southwest. Texas has always wanted it, they have the shared bond of Mexican people, the Mexican government will be doing everything they can to cheer it on. America is too big to govern really

>in our rightful clay
desu senpai if you cant defend it, it aint yours

>the Mexican government will be doing everything they can to cheer it on
Fuck off, next week illegal population will be 0% and this will all end as theres no moral tug for retarded marxists to cry about.

You have to go back

Why don't you come and take it? I didn't work out so well for you last time: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Mexico_City

Kek

If you invaded the US you will get fucked and b&.

time is way past to kill all mexi women as they are the source of the problems.

Fuck aztlaners fakeass bitches
Im puro indio and know who mexicans are.
You are the ultimate
We Wuz Kangs poster childs. BTFO greasyass

>this will happen in my lifetime
Feels good

M8 you're whiter than a country concert

>rightful clay

Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.
If you don't agree with that Treaty, we can go back to the way it was BEFORE the treaty was signed.

Please say you don't agree with the treaty.
I fucking dare you.
We can re-take Mexico City and everything north of it within a week.

Make my fucking year.

You can take Texas from my cold dead fingers you fucking taco nigger.

Paco this lawn aint gonna mow itself.

Wow that's a really limp wrist

You need to pump some iron my man

sage goes in all fields

Damn hands as soft as that I'd like to Wank me off desu

You troll - that's Irishman-from-the-basement white.

I saw a doco on Beaners vs Niggers in California

Fuck me, they hate each other dont they? One beaner was gong mad saying he will kill any nigger he sees on 'his turf' and then niggers saying the wsame thing, why are non whites so violent and based?

all they want to do is smoke weed, drink beer, fuck hoes and polish their guns in the sun, what a life i say, I wish i was a gang member.

>you were a Spanish colony but no one understands history

That's where your wrong kido

Los Angeles is one of the poorest big cities in the nation:

scpr.org/blogs/economy/2014/09/18/17318/los-angeles-is-one-of-the-poorest-big-cities-in-th/

Yeah, 10 is about right.

Sorry Mexican (grandparent post).

Wrong with most of the western US - that belongs to Deseret. Loyal to the US Constitution. Not hispanic supremists.

I'm a Hispanic/White and a negro said same thing when I went on their "turf", we will need a black relocation service that builds jobs and such in Africa and we repatriate them at our expense.

>'taco nigger'
>loves Texas

kek

Mexican you had better look for the nearest border crossing. If you are caught here illegally you can never return. The rest of your life in mexheeco. That's punishment enough isn't it Pedro.

White people love throwing you out.

Good bye wet back. Don't forget your 10 bambinos. You will enjoy supporting them yourself for a change.

Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!

What's worse is even though the US beat them soundly, we still PAID for the land we won in the war! And the Mexi's still think it's theirs!!

>bambinos
That's from the mexican flag without the eagle.

non-white detected.

Cartelico

Mexicans aren't people, so they don't count towards population. Problem solved.