Why are Canadian Muslims so normal? What is Canada doing right?

Why are Canadian Muslims so normal? What is Canada doing right?

City whites tend to be kinder than suburban whites. Most immigrants live in cities.

theyre not they're satanic crusaders. I am going to be demonstrating in front of a mosque next friday when its at its busiest.

They're not.

t. Albertans and/or suburban retards

theyre not. that's a photoshoot. Canadian muslims are isolationist lunatics, like all muslims.

difference is, they have no reason to kill you in Canada. the gov forces them into your workplace, you cant have an unpleasant opinion about them, they get all kinds of tax money for suffering life as a brown person.

theyre robbing this country blind, that's why theyre so normal. because they hate you, they steal from you, and ignore you. this appears like normal behavior on the surface.

Canada is a racial fucking powder keg. every faggot trying to "out-nice" the next person. the moment the road starts getting bumpy, and war draws near, these groups will split off. allowing us time to drain the nation of undesirables.

Not here in Toronto. They're bearded, dress-wearing motherfuckers who look like they're going to rape and behead the next child they meet.

Doesn't Canada have an immigration system where you have to be very qualified in terms of career prospects to get a chance of citizenship? That would lead to a quite different kind of muslims than here.

Where? What mosque? If you're in the GTA I'll come by.

>They did nothing and look scary.

>day of the axe
Day of the rake
>day of the axe
Day of the rake
>day of the axe
Day of the rake
>day of the axe
Day of the rake
>day of the axe
Day of the rake
>day of the axe
Day of the rake
>day of the axe
Day of the rake
>day of the axe
Day of the rake

>bearded
>dress wearing
APOLOGIZE

>muslim
>normal

A muslim, by definition, cannot be normal. Islam is a sick death and sex slavery cult.

>Still a minority in the country
We're totally normal, like all of you, you should let more in. It's all going well, as you can see!
>Now a majority in the country
Allah Admiral Ackbar! Death to infidels! Kill the homo's and chain the blacks!

Look to the middle-east to see what Muslims are like, when the majority is theirs.

Yes, that's true. Muslims are still savages though.

this is worse cancer than the actual canadian posters themselves.

You have a sane opinion. Do you live near Muslims?

Muslims are very patient people. Also once the welfare stops due to economic crash they will burn Canada.

No, that's the PR side of immigration. they bring in 700,000+ PER YEAR. Plus family members.

IT IS INSANE. these people aren't all doctors. a lot of them are total shit lords. eaters. consumers. tax payers.

THATS IT. It's never been about 'refugees'.

'Diversity' is code for economic growth by immigration.

Yes. I live in the cultural melting pot known as the greater Toronto area.

Toronto proper is lost. the surrounding suburban cities, the GTA, muh stompin grounds, is getting totally overrun.

I don't like this. that's the extent of my "racism".

That's why pretty much all corporations and banks support it.

It's definitely not out of the goodness of their hearts.

HOW DARE YOU IMPUGN THE HONOUR OF OUR (((OVERLORDS)))

REEEEEEEEEEEEE DO AS YOU'RE FUCKING TOLD

They don't blow up buildings. However, they never assimilate.
>only speak kebab
>smell like shit
>wear their fucking drapes everywhere
>create judge enclaves with signs in kebab
>create Islamic schools teaching children to act like barbarians
>rude as fuck
>a good chunk of em form street gangs
Fuck Muslims.

Canada put the gun to its head and pulled the trigger a while back
Now you guys are a falling corpse

It's a load of shit. Most of them bribe their way in. I'd be surprised if 1/4 immigrants actually spoke a word of English.

Don't forget the honour killings in brampton and shit

Have any of you seen a woman wearing the full niqab? What was your reaction? I saw my first the other day in a clothing store. It was quite shocking desu

Yes. At simon fraser university.

I tried to pretend it wasn't there. It was disturbing.

And the planned bombing in Toronto. But let's be honest here. Most have no reason to murder or rape. The biggest problem is assimilation and the destruction of values. It's true that many are criminals but we'll never get normies on our side if we run around yelling terrorism. Especially with the CBC censoring Muslims crimes.

That's how it always starts. Then they get braver when they're in more numbers.

Saw one at the mall once in the full burqa. Some blessed soul told her to get the fuck out of his store before he calls the police.

Here in Toronto, all the women wear them. Literally. The moment I leave my apartment, I see at least 10 of them per day.

Jesus do you live in 'sauga? I live in an infested area of the city but I almost never see the full garb. A lot of hijabs tho.

At least you won't called a terrorist breeding ground on CNN. They're not wrong, these damn Islamic gangs have the place absolutely shitty. Ghettos use to be a bunch of squatters , dumb people now I'm seeing Muslims and they are very much isolated.