Serious Discussion: Globalism is inevitable Phenomenon

First, I'm very neutral on western politics and don't care muslim/turkish minority in the west. My suggestions below reflect practical situation.

This is NOT a conspiracy projected by some dark groups behind closed doors and imposed upon us secretly.

Think about it:

Computers, smartphones and internet connects all world to each other.

English is the global language.

We all love fast food.

Science and rational thinking undermine all religions inluding islam. Old cultures, traditions are now useless nostalgia in our actual everday lives.

International companies work more effectively than national ones.

automatization which is result of scientific development makes human workforce less necessary.

etc.

Globalism is natural phase of human development. And probably only way to discover outer space. We need to get over our old conflicts in order to jump to higher level of civilization on planet earth.

THE ONLY BAD THING is some shadow groups which are considered global elites push their agenda little bit too much. This behaviour causes local and temporary reactions.

ONE WORLD, ONE RACE, ONE GOVERNMENT, ONE BELIEF SYSTEM, ONE ECONOMY.

Imagine greater picture, imagine the future. this is good for all of us in the long run.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wanting a world government with spics and niggers

No thanks abdul, we've got enough of those already.

>ONE WORLD, ONE RACE, ONE GOVERNMENT, ONE BELIEF SYSTEM, ONE ECONOMY.
Fuck off shill

How many animals have their whole species forming a single colony?

(except the ones that are nearly extinct, proving my point)

biological reductionism doesn't work on humans anymore since our evolution process lead us to a point where we can almost rule over nature itself.

It's going to happen. Natural genetics will be obsolete in a decade. Everyone will be one race, see pic for example

unfortunately, the roach is right about the inevitability of globalism

however, this does not mean it is a good thing.

globalism will drag down the entire world

globalism has to work. there is no other viable solution to the problems we have to face. i believe in the human race's ability to overcome racial and national differences and join together to make the world a better place for all.

and who benefits from this shit? niggers in africa who keep breeding to them point where they come to civilized world for gibs until the gibs run out.

>this ideology is inevitable
No ideology is inevitable, and that's what every braindead scum says about their ideology, that you can't stop it, when literally thousands of them have come and gone, and now lie in a shallow grave, neglected and useless.

Reminder that we haven't been to out of our solar system.

our solar system is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000..........0001 of entire universe.

we need to concentrate our all potential energy to explore universe.

We haven't even begun to explore our own solar system yet.

>mfw Trump ensures America is the first nation to make it to Mars.

you use internet, common language, smartphone/laptop to communicate with some guy from turkey right now. you are actually part of globalization but you haven't realized it yet.

100 years ago nobody could imagine what two of us are doing right now.

this is very short, insignificant and temporary outcome of entire process. yes it is problem for today but can be fixed easily.

It's too naive. You can't put people with fastly different Iq/mental capacity in one society. Different races operate with completly contradicting moral systems. This one world thing is a delusional dream of people, who want to escape reality and those who want to use those idiots for their purposes.

Untrue at the big scale we are still really weak and natrue constantly plays with us. One Gamma Ray Bust too close and we are gone.
Most people on this planet can't plan beyond the next week and for many the concept of "week" is hard to grasp.
Elites were always in contact with other elites. Today the elites are a little bit broader, but still the exception. Communication dosen't mean much, with some people you could communicate for days and even if you are able to use one language, you could still end up understanding next to nothing substantiell.

2000 years ago, romans thought your ancestors and other northern europeans savage, uncivilized, animal like creatures BY NATURE.

genetics play a minor role on intelligence and wealth as a group. korens are perfect example.

When people talk about globalism they are talking about the economic aspects more than the cultural.

I don't want to have to compete with third worlders who will work for pennies just so absurdly rich cunts can make a few extra shekels.

Yeah I wouldn't mind globalism if it wasn't ran by kikes

It's always the atheist faglords who think we've conquered evolution

meanwhile they can't bench their bodyweight.

OP, let's suppose you are right and that they "globalists" are working in our best interests.

Why would they force the economy into sluggish growth, massive pollution, and so on, priming the pump for blowback instead of building a space elevator that can unite mankind reaching for the stars while delivering 20%+ GDP growth?

Because the conspiracy is sinister. There is no other explanation. So you need to delve deeper into what is really going on.

Is it possible to build a space elevator today?

Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

The key idea is the Orbital Ring version of the space elevator, not the geosynchronous tether concept you are familiar with.

See, for example, Paul Birch's writings:

orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf

The orbital ring only requires tethers about 300 kilometers long which is technically feasible with common material like steel, but ridiculously straightforward with better and already available material like kevlar.

There are some important questions. First, how much would it cost to do something like this?

We need to send about 160 million kilograms of material into space (See Birch's boot strap estimates in part 2: orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-II.pdf)

We have rockets available at $2000/kg costs to LEO today in "mass production" mode, which is only about 10-20 launches per year. Compared with the couple thousand launches necessary for a space elevator, $2000 is an unreasonably high upper bound for launch costs.

We also need to include the cost of materials. A space elevator is about 98% steel and aluminum, 1% kevlar, and 1% other such as superconducting magnets. Most of the mass (98%) cost around $1/kg, with an average cost per kilogram of no more than about $10 per kilogram.

Summing the above up, we get about $430 billion in launch costs plus another $1-2 billion in material costs.

In other words, we can have a space elevator for less than $450 billion - significantly less than one year worth of DoD spending, one bank bailout, many times less than a variety of pointless wars, etc. This is well within our reach financially in other words.

the mistake that people like you do is that you are so relativist that you ignore the very real context of what you discuss.

The size of the universe won't matter if we don't make it into the next millennium. And if we are to do that we need stable nations as a foundation first, not just recklessly throwing ourselves into a globalized world with the expectation out of hubris that everything will go just fine, pro:tip they likely won't.

What do we get in return for this $450 billion investment?

Virtually unlimited value. For example, with a space elevator we can reliably launch our nuclear waste into the sun. We've spent $100 billion building a waste repository in Nevada, but it was ultimately decided not to even use it. Now it costs only a dollar or two per kilogram to get rid of all of the nuclear waste in the world.

Second, we have immediate access to viable asteroid mining industry. Because the cost of delivering payloads to LEO drops to about $1/kilogram, we can not retrieve asteroids with trillions of dollars worth of minerals for mere tens millions of dollars in addition to having an easy viable way of returning those resources back to the surface.

We acquire the ability to deploy profitable solar power in orbit above cloud cover and with the ability to return said power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator.

Just how profitable?

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

It should already be obvious that the entirety of the political debate spectrum is cointelpro.

Are taxes too high or too low? Irrelevant, we don't actually need taxes.

Is social spending bankrupting us? Irrelevant, we can retire the national debt without cutting spending all while having no tax whatsoever.

What does this have to do with taking the red pill?

We've had the technological ability to undertake such a project for decades.

That means all the squabbling you have heard your entire life, money, debt, spending, taxes, scarcity, whatever, is all bullshit. Not only is it bullshit, anyone with rudimentary knowledge of the world has known that it is all bullshit for all of this time.

In other words, once you come to understand the such a project is and has been technically feasible for decades, you have to reevaluate many things.

Why is there nothing of this in the conspiracy media? They are not really trying to expose or solve any problems. One hundred percent of it is cointelpro. From the Young Turks to Infowars or whatever, they are all completely full of shit because solutions to our problems not only exist, are easy to carry out, but this has been the case for a very long time.

Similarly, you now know that 20%+ annual GDP growth is possible. If Trump gives you 3-4% instead of Obama's 2%, he is simply working with the establishment to try to placate and subvert a rising tide. If we see the easily achievable 20%+ growth rates, it is at least possible that he isn't a subversive. Anything less and you know he is a fraud.

(OP)
Actually, globalism is an anomaly which depends on easily accessible non-renewable resources.

Once those are gone, globalism is gone.

thats a nasty tumor bro

This is bullshit and you know it, the people in the northern climate, where already mentaly better, but were very restricted due to the harsh enviourment. North Koreans have some of the best hacking Teams in the hole world they are almost excatly as intellegent as South koreans. Iq is inherited to 70 percent, this common sense.

OP, you are uninformed about history and you don't know the difference between globalism and globalization.

I recommend you "Tragedy and Hope by Quigley" and only post again after you have read this book.

This.

Trumps fucking end game is to use up all the oil so we can be saved from globalism.

>Globalism is natural phase of human development.

Sure why not. We are not debating that. The problem is the methods and ideologies used.

There is NOTHING stopping us from forming a globalist society made out of separate cultures and factions. But nooooo we must all be the same and have the same everything.

Fuck globalism it will never work

>Untrue at the big scale we are still really weak and natrue constantly plays with us. One Gamma Ray Bust too close and we are gone

sure thing is we have not completely dominated nature. but we have traveled far enough to control it secure.

according to kardashev scale, we are under level 1 civilization as a whole planet. after 1, we will be able to manipulate matter in atomic level. and we need to be united to be level 1 civ.

>were not where

You forgot ONE RELIGION, Mohammed. Nice taqiyya. :^)

It's only natural to think this is where we're headed eventually. To think it will happen in our life or even our children's lives is probably naive, but eventually either the UN equivalent will become the global government or we're gonna wipe ourselves out before that happens. One or the other.

resistance is futile

I'm all for globalism and open borders. when do i get to move to England?

>We control natrue by our own definition
But natrue controlls us by hard facts.

Lol that exactly.
They tell you about the size of the universe, the power of love and other shit like that, they deny the weight of billions of years of evolution.

Meanwhile the fucktards can't get a life into order at their oh so tiny scale.

They cast opinions on things that are way greater than themselves but are incapable of setting things right at their own little level... And then they expect us to listen to them about what we should do with our lives...

You sound like someone who likes to think you know things about physics but in actuality you don't know anything about math or science let alone physics.

>don't care muslim/turkish minority in the west
cause youre one of them you mudskin

Nice proxy kike!

People trying to redpill a roach

Could work a couple millenia from now.

Won't work now as the jews always cause problems.

Pajeet here. Pennies in your economy is Dollars in our economy. Utilising a global market loophole to make shekels while providing employment opportunities is not bad.

>1st world country

>can't find anew actual career

>pls don't outsource the drone like call center and click farm jobs to the 3rd world reeeeeeee

Why do you even college?

>We all love fast food.

Speak for yourself! Roach faggot.

well of course it is inevitable

considering the rate of globalisation over the past few decades, the idea that we could go centuries more without a true one world government emerging is absolute lunacy. it will happen one way or another

Man is completely irrelevant in terms of the nature as a whole.

Man would wipe itself out far before doing permanent damage to the planet. That includes a nuclear bombardment.

sage

I have no doubt that this will eventually happen but our cultures and education levels are too diverse at the moment for this too work. plus corruption.

YES GOY, GIVING POWER OVER THE ENTIRE GLOBE TO ONE SINGLE GOVERNMENT IS A VERY GOOD THING!

By the way, do you understand, that the American Space exploration was stop mostly due to their elite wanting everybody in America to be equal and the hole world to become a North-Western European democracy.

Nice linear thinking.

Trends never accelerate, decelerate, cease, or reverse.

Calculus is a jewish trick.

>obviously I'm talking about the manned missions here

Having multi-national collaboration and contact is not the same as fucking dissolving all borders and having the whole world participate in one long fuckfest where everybody becomes the same shade of brown, roach.

KYS

Fire ants can merge genetically unrelated colonies into bigger colonies. This has made them a very successful invader species.

>consider a trend of the past and present and think there are no other froces at play and therefore it will always continue in the future

No.

It was stopped because reduced availability of non-renewable resources made it unaffordable.

More wasteful and decadent forms of spending will also become unaffordable in the near future - such as international trade and eventually air travel.

>stock market will always go up

>he still believes in linear history and unlimited progress
>mfw

I don't support political agenda of any certain groups.

what I try to tell is on the long term globalization will be completed regardless of politics and social reactions unless a global disaster happens.

Was Spengler blackpilled?

thanks for the very experted information.

I talked to the people from the programm and they were told, that there isn't enough money anymore, because Military world police froce and civili rights (public demands and justice through the law). They were told that.

It won't take a global disaster.

It will end not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Because non-renewable resources are not renewable.

It cannot be said any more simply. I hope you understand.

sounds about right...

Tell that to people in Pompeii, or thousands of other places over the world, buried under gorillion pounds of rubble. Tell that to earthquake victims around the world who have evacuated from their homes and lost everything. Tell them how we rule nature.

Also how the fuck did you arrange governing of 7,5 billion people in a realistic manner again? Communists cant govern a single country without turning it into a steaming pile of shit, what did you have in mind that prevents this happening across the world?

I doubt this our enrgy ressources are finite and people unable to live in contries ruled by people who are not of their ethnic group, with laws they don't agree upon. This happend in Syria and it will continue to occure in the future.

cold fusion, dark energy, dyson sphere and many others we don't know yet

we only use very small percentage of potential energy sources.

>and eventually air travel.
are you fucking high?

We have discovered outer space. It's spacious and useless and little else.

And I'd say the real issue with dumbass extremeists both culturally liberal and conservative is that both groups are the first two truly make use of the communication possibilities of the internet to take on a disproportionate importance per person. Nobody seems to realize what a huge fucking communication revolution we're going through right now.

>English is the global language.
I think Chinese is the most used
>We all love fast food.
No
>Computers, smartphones and internet connects all world to each other.
unrelated to globalism
>Science and rational thinking undermine all religions inluding islam. Old cultures, traditions are now useless nostalgia in our actual everday lives.
sciences are shit, for instance they will tell you live on a globe which is a lie.
>Globalism is natural phase of human development.
You don't build anything on a lie if you want that thing to last.

I see no reasonable argument in favor of globalism.

I've studied something related. I talked to several astronauts leaf.

No.

Are you?

I agree that a global international order is inevitable.

That's why we must do our fucking level best to ensure that when the time comes to formalise it and start drafting it up we (the west) hold all the power so we're imposing our values on them and not the other way around.

We are in a constant struggle of values and ideals, and the only thing worse than fighting this war is losing it.

I wasn't challenging your statement.

I said it sounds about right.

It sounds like something someone in the space program would say.

Crout

mixing cultures had always influenced each other different ways. there will be no dominant value system impose itself on others. this whole process will create new kind of value system for everyone.

yes

k

gotta go.

chou.

>cold fusion, dark energy, dyson sphere and many others

kek

I hate fast food wtf are you talking about?

>Pajeet here.

Then how comes the paki in the call centre told me his name was Steve?

So, you want to impose cuckdom on the world so that all the poor brown "people" become a protected species everywhere, successfully garranting the subhumanisation and so failure of Humanity, and destroying technological civilisation due to the collapse of world IQ ( which is already plummeting due to population explosion in africa ) ?

Death will be too sweet for you traitors to Humanity.

>ONE RACE

There will be Jews and that "one race" in the end.

Shut up.

This is true to an extent, but in the same way that mutual trade still has a terms of trade where most of the benefits flow in one direction cultural exchange similarly tends to advantage one side over the other. Yeah, we have some criminal negroids shitting up our cities, but entire African cultures have been wiped off the fucking map replaced with starvation, pidgin English, and economies based on UN aids gibs and hand-me-down blue jeans and whoring their country out to Western tourists.

It's important to understand that cultural change is both inevitable and influencable. We can lay the groundwork for tomorrow's culture by the way we act today. More importantly, we MUST lay that groundwork - or somebody else will.

reactionary ideas had never won throughout history. these ideas always attract antisocial, loser type persons.

new creative ideas shapes the world. these ideas attract succfessful and positive persons.

>"WE NEED AN UNITED EARTH, THE ENTIRE EARTH AS A UNITED COUNTRY"
>"OKIE DOKIE"
>START TO LEAVE EARTH TO GO TO ANOTHER PLANET
>"WAIT WUT? WAIT, COME BACK. HEY....."

Oh go back to your fucking drum circle, hippie.

>Science and rational thinking undermine all religions inluding islam.

doesn't matter.

They outbreed you 6:1. Good job smart guy.

And we don't know yet, if any of this "potential" energy ressources will ever be an actual energy source. Even the nuclear reactors have proofen to be on the edge, what we can control and we still have some big issues with it. I'm not saying there can't be a break through, but it's unlikley in the near Future and there is no being certain about it happening at all.

>>ONE WORLD, ONE RACE, ONE GOVERNMENT, ONE BELIEF SYSTEM, ONE ECONOMY.

like the borg ?

Globalism in the way liberals want it, is not even close to inevitable. In fact, forcing it prematurely will inevitably end up with the complete opposite.

Your delirious social fantasies could work, but only in a society that had and over abundance of resources required to survive and be happy, and has been united globally. Neither of these things can be forced, and to try to push your agenda before they happen would be catastrophic.

In the future, if we are able to eradicate niggers and their ilk from the plane to the point our population dwindles, or come across some intergalactic invader i could see people uniting as people. Until extreme shit like that happens it will never occur in any meaningful form or length of time.

the only trend that matters is the advance of (military/quasi-military) technology

>idola fori and ad hominem
Well done

Populations that suddenly get better living standards always boom for awhile, then their birth rates slow to a crawl.
>b-but it won't happen THIS time because reasons

there is literally no point fucking around space before getting better longevity and lessen the crime rates. save your travel adventures for sometime else for now.

Basically letting the larger ethnicity fucking over the minorities because they got more votes. Right.
Globalism is worse than racism you know as it undermines minorities like those from small island nations from every speaking for themselves again.

You don't know shit.

There is a huge difference between globally interconnected trade and information sharing versus a single corrupt oligarchy dictating every aspect of every persons life across the planet.

All the reddit spacing in here is unreadable.
Please leave or stop.

Most Gentiles are only now realizing that its all preordained. Pic related.