Save President Jackson

Save President Jackson

We can't let the treasury put Tubman on the $20 we need to stop it from happening.

meh, I'll give you a bump.

Trump claimed during the primary that he'd stop this action. Wonder if he actually will or not. I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't even using paper money 10 to 15 years from now anyway.

He would have absolutely hated being on a treasury note, the jews only put him on there so that his spirit could never find rest

It's not about replacing Jackson, the entire point is them trying to coerce you to stop using paper money

no one will protest the extermination of the nigigers and the feeding of their corpses to TentacleMonster so isn't it a good thing.
#MakeUSABlack Again.

I always wondered what level of inside joke it was to put Jackson on the 20.

Why the fuck would they want to remove the 20 dollar bill from circulation and give us 12 dollar bills instead?

celebrate diversity goy. HWNDU.

>2017
>paper currency

I have an alternative.

this desu

why not Theodore Roosevelt?

Tubman should be replaced with Abigail Adams

>A FUCKING WHITE FEMALE

bitcoin is the answer

For me, Dash is the answer.

>what we put on our money is the most important issue facing our society today.
will white nationalists pls grow up, youre more embarassing than leftists.

Underrated post

buy a stamp and just stamp nigger on every $20 bill with that disgusting ape face on it.

they said that 40 years ago

No that fag gave amnesty to Mexicans and restricted gun rights in California. Keep Jackson or put Polk, JFK, Teddy or even Lafayette on the 20.

is that the chick from ghostbusters?

>wants to save president Jackson by keeping him on money
They put him on there because they hated him, you dubmass. He ruined the US banking system.