This is actually very true

This is actually very true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZerWs3aY5Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=WG__0_zSW0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>B-but muh science books

this rest's on the [flawed] premise that christian god is the one tru god. Someone post the one with allll the religions.

Nice, but I just have to pray once before I die and ignore all church visits.

Not real faith
Also over 300 gods and you only get to pick 1

>not betting on the one true fairy tale, pic related

No it's not.

That top-right box that says 'NOTHING' in it should really say "WASTED ONE AND ONLY LIFE ON THIS PLANET EXPERIENCING CONSCIOUSNESS BELIEVING SOME MADE UP RUBBISH AND DEDICATING TIME AND EFFORT TO SAID BELIEF"

B-but the atheist science guy told me not to believe in God :^(

if you look at it like that....

than the truth is we live in place(dimension what ever) far worse than hell

>not posting the complete version

This

>Was named Pascal after this theory made my mom Christian

Thanks Jesus

Christianity is good for its objectively positive benefits on this world, regardless of what happens in the next.

We would not have the current disintegration of the family and Western values if we followed scripture.

Quote related.

than I have to live a life of restriction to appease said gods
as an atheist, I KNOW there is no afterlife.

That's assuming you picked the correct religion and followed the laws of that religion correctly.

Beta Ray Bill > Pascal.

If god merely demands we are good people to enter heaven, then I shall enter heaven.

If God demands me to be a Zealot, I don't want to go to heaven anyway.

You can't know what by definition is inherently unknowable.

Have you ever died?

>implying

Assuming you can choose to believe something. Faith isnt a choice, you either have it or you dont

Your mum isn't very bright then mate.

nice bait

>I shall disregard all the evil done in the name of the Lord in human history and assume good people in this world would be savages without it

Please be bait.

trust me. none of it's real. it's just not.

>Being made christian out of fear rather than love for the god.
Not unlike the story of Europe actually. Fear-mongering and conflict to promote a "all-loving" god.

Assuming god likes smart arses though. God strike you as the kind of fucker who'll A: not realise you're pretending to believe in him and B: just react like 'oh you'?

Also as a protip, Pascal's wager makes your god sound like a gullible moron. Don't lead with that argument.

True that Aus.

Pretty disingenuous just to be religious so you don't go to hell.

Calivinist Master Race.

>religion and spirituality is a dice game
I agree. Carry on.

sins of the father. If you weren't raised a Catholic then it is your parents fault.

you take theological advice from neckbeard comic book writers. If hell is eternal suffering then you don't want to go there and is worse than being surrounded with supposed zealots (who likely wouldnt get in anyway)

Beta Ray Bill merely expresses what I feel.

I do good in this world, not because I may be punished by Hellfire, but because I want to help people.

Which says more than you, because apparently sins of the father and Original Sin.

If there is a heaven boyo, Atheists will be there before Catholics.

What is universalism and what is singulatarianism?

Also kek:
>simulationism

>I shall disregard the barbarity of humanity until cultures reformed through Christianity and created modern civilization

>lost souls

>Civilization was only founded by Christianity

I guess the Greeks were just retarded.

retarded barbarians

>be a Christian
>serve God and Jesus
>die
>a wild Allah appears
>"is that bacon on your breath user?"
>eternal suffering

They were pedos

I'm talking about the Renaissance though

do you even know what type of atrocities Christians did?

Ah you mean "Classicalism: We really want to be greeks and Romans while shitting on previous christian time periods: The period"

And yet The Barbarous Romans and Greeks are the cornerstone to modern Civilization.

>be christian
>dont eat a kosher diet because you ignored that part of the bible
>suffer eternally because you didnt realise youre a subtype of jew.

Imma atheist. But if there is a god and he is truly good, as long as you live a good life you'll go to heaven.

But what is good anyway? Whose arbitrary morals are deemed good by god?

God doesn't want ppl to believe in him. He told me.

what if you believe in the wrong god?

I don't care.
I couldn't stand being an idiot.

(((christians)))

do you even know what is the definition of a Christian?

>pretend to believe in a religion your entire life just in case
>god totally won't know you were pretending

Add to that list the hundreds of other religions that currently exist, the thousands of religions that used to exist and the infinite number of religions that possably could exist both in theory and out in the infinate cosmos and you'll realise that you are talking shit.

>dont eat a kosher diet because you ignored that part of the bible

www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts+10%3A9-16

>abrahamcucks believe in an eternal prize or punishment for finite, temporal actions
Kek

God knows if you're being a sneaky, disingenuous jew.

Athiest here,
I learned about pascals wager something like 7 years ago and have devoted a lot of thought to it.
But try as I might I cannot force myself to believe in something more extreme than agnosticism.
I believe that anyone who will sacrifice their own beliefs for the sake of mental comfort is a traitor to self and by extension a traitor to the highest degree

Christianity and the morals it engenders in a population provided the type of people who could foster Western values to grow over time to what it is now

>implying God would let you into heaven if you only worshiped him for such a cynical reason as Pascal's wager
lel

still athiest

This is actually very debunked.

Except it's the inverse, Christanity adopted more moderate European values such as Family and brotherhood from the Pagans as it tried to assimilate them.

Or are you forgetting the terrorist-like early christians of rome who were degenerate filthmongers trying to drag the Romans down into a pit of philosphical middle eastern backwash?

God knows when you're hedging your bets.

Looks like Christian Fundamentalism is statistically the best way to go.

youtu.be/ZerWs3aY5Sc

>christian god is the one tru god

> I-it's okay guys this niggerjew from nazareth is saying the word od god/old covenant is dead
> seems most definitely legit n shiet

Except all those things were adopted by Christianity to convert pagans

Nobody noticed this shit?

Several people did, that is why no one is talking about the pascal's wager anymore

>doesnt include Orthodoxy
>some of those religions like judaism dont even have an afterlife
>some arent even religions

judaism has no afterlife? Sign me up for Kabbalah class! :)

youtube.com/watch?v=WG__0_zSW0o

Best way explained. Maybe Pascal is right and there is a god, but what if that God is Allah? Or Shiva?

>all these responses to a meme-tier apologetic.

I would say I'm surprised but this is the board that got an angry Cheet-O elected.

there is eternal life but its only for jews and their goyim servants and its here on earth, not heaven.

>implying God will let cynical opportunist faggots into heaven

One off

They're vampires? Liches?

The trouble with Pascal's wager is you can't just say "I believe in x" and have that be a true belief. You can't just fake it, it has to be real for it to count.

What I find interesting is both the Bible and Quran mention how God can make a person an unbeliever. What is never addressed is what that means for the unbeliever. If I've been made an unbeliever in God by God's will should I than be punished because of my unbelief?

Pascal's wager is not a fuck-up. In his time, culture all other religions are lumped in with non-belief. If you're betting on a horse race the people with money on the duck can be discounted outright.