How can Sup Forums recover?

*sips maple syrup*

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/saudi-king-agrees-call-trump-213832329.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA
youtu.be/G83M3NKo4mI
youtu.be/8EwxxCijSbA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
history.com/news/history-lists/7-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-trail-of-tears
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*grabs OP by the balls*

We genocided those savage niggers.
This our home now.
*sips mountain dew*

>the phone call that saved Western Civilization

TRUMP ESTABLISHES REFUGEE SAFE ZONE ---- GET FUCKED, OP

WASHINGTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's King Salman, in a phone call on Sunday with U.S. President Donald Trump, agreed to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, a White House statement said.

Trump, during his presidential campaign last year, had called for Gulf states to pay for establishing safe zones to protect Syrian refugees.

A statement after their phone call said the two leaders agreed on the importance of strengthening joint efforts to fight the spread of Islamic State militants.

"The president requested and the King agreed to support safe zones in Syria and Yemen, as well as supporting other ideas to help the many refugees who are displaced by the ongoing conflicts," the statement said.

They also agreed on the need to address "Iran's destabilizing regional activities," the statement said.

It said the two also discussed what it called an invitation from the king for Trump "to lead a Middle East effort to defeat terrorism and to help build a new future, economically and socially," for Saudi Arabia and the region.

source:
finance.yahoo.com/news/saudi-king-agrees-call-trump-213832329.html

"Proceed to lick the shaft"

>shiny beads

Please never post again. Thank you.

If anything, this is an example of why we need to stop all immigration.

We are being conquered like we conquered the Indians

Never heard this one before lol

youtube.com/watch?v=5OKUmjQZTzA

Amerindians weren't the first inhabitants of America.

If you conquer your enemies they win

If they kill themselves, you lose.

We won the conflict, they lost.

Rule of conquest. Our ancestors invaded, they fought back, they got btfo so this is our land now. Doesn't sound pretty but this is how society has always been.

>when you make a bad trade but they said no backsies
FUCKING
BEADS

make a thread fag

Weren't the native the seconds ones to arrive here by their mythos canon anyway? There are like records across nearly the entirety of the tribes that lived in the northern hemisphere of America that has stories of fight against giants, whom were probably neanderthal since if humans could potentially walk it, they sure could given they were pretty much a pure beast version of us and had so much stamina they could run all over the place with no worries.

epbp

technically the Indian is the illegal immigrant because there was no nation before the whites made one for themselves

That didn't happen though. The US government under the Jackson administration broke the deal they both made in good faith.

Many titters were had

have fun with all those nu-rapefugees, fucking leaf.

ok, serious talk.
do these people unironically believe that top and bottom are literally the same thing or are they posting this jokingly?

Oh? So the Indians had a united nation with written immigration laws? Just provide them and I'm sure we can sort this whole thing out.

OP is unaware Russell Means was a conservative/libertarian actor on top of being an Lakota Indian.

Odds are he would have voted for Trump over Hillary.

so when are the native americans gonna go back to asia?

remember when that italian guy at the bottom established the united states, because i don't

Reminder that North America is a white land.

youtu.be/G83M3NKo4mI

Fuck off though leaf.
Go back to the primordial ooze.

the master race in all its glory

Another reminder that these are Indians kek
youtu.be/8EwxxCijSbA

Yeah, we murdered the Indians. Fuck them, they were weak against the white man.

You're supposed to learn from history, not repeat it by letting in 3rd word scum and ruining the country.

Forgot link.
FUCK OFF TWICE LEAF.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

GTFO my ancestors lebensraum you plebs

we stole this land fair and square

Actually, Jackson made a deal with the Indians, which they all accepted and gave them two fucking years to vacate the land, later when the army showed up the fuckers were still there. Not Jackson's fault the Natives were fucking idiots.

history.com/news/history-lists/7-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-trail-of-tears

We won it through conquest. Someone else can have it if they can beat us.

Why isn't pocahontas on the lower picture?

based
too bad he'll never get a platform to set people straight and Liberals might even think oh shit, he ain't white so maybe he's got a point

Americans were settlers not immigrants.

Someone please make one of these images with dinosaurs instead of the indian.

Remember the lizard genocide. Fuck rocks.

>Natives were brutally slaughtered, disarmed, and had their people and culture effectively destroyed
>They are somehow an argument FOR illegals

>Cherokee forced to move after the US made a deal with some Cherokee who weren't even in charge
So you'd be fine with Hillary selling off Texas to Mexico?

It wasn't an agreement made in good faith. It was Jackson (and plenty of senators) being assholes.

Hey schmoe...as you know Obama in 2011 did the same thing Trump is doing now......

Obama banned all visa's from Iraq for 6 months.....

Hypocricy....Hypocricy....Hypocricy.....of the left has no bounds.....

Tch.....As if you Goyim even have a means for discussion.

Maybe injuns would have more sway in politics if they weren't getting drunk all the fucking time

I wish liberals would stop exploiting native stereotypes with this retarded bullshit.

Natives were killing each other for hundreds of years before the first white man stepped foot on this continent. The quantitative body counts, such as the proportion of prehistoric skeletons with ax marks and embedded arrowheads or the proportion of men in a contemporary foraging tribe who die at the hands of other men- suggest that pre-state societies were far more violent than our own.

Indigenous factions annexed land from each other all the time. Say you give the land back to the Blackfoot: Are they in turn going to give back the land they stole from the Sioux ? And then are the Sioux going to give back the land they stole from the Cheyenne?

Settlers ≠ Immigrants.

Pathetic.

Hey ass hole if you feel so strongly about this...why don't you lead by example and get yourself the fuck out of Canada.....

More like
>*sips nigger cock*

Debate is irrelevant. Sinc we disagree, let's have a war.

After we burn all the leaves, we can see where your opinion got you.

Sleep tight.

>the US
>a country
>before the redskins got genocided
They didn't even know the concept of a country. Fuck you leaf.

Day of the rake when

There's a difference between conquering and immigration, retard.

Thanks for that.

Why don't we cut all aid to reserves and use it for White people reserves where we just build everything up from the ground like in Orania and produce everything ourselves without letting any shitskins in, just like Natives don't let any others in.

Shut the fuck up you dumb slant eyed ricer.

If Hillary was President and sold off Tedas my objection to it would not make it any more less legitimate. People are subject to the leaders of their land, for better or for worse. You can't just say "I disagree" and go do whatver the fuck you want. Chugs broke the deal.

But this is all moot, unless you have a time machine.

At least us Clevelanders have Chief Wahoo to enjoy.

That Indian should have built a wall

I think the thing that makes me frustrated with this throwaway "argument" is that it recieves a ton of circlejerk appluase whenever it is deployed.

Posting, or supporting, this means that one has absolutely no ability to differentiate between 18th century conquest and modern economics and foreign relations.

Even if I hated Trump, i'd never have the guts to post such an intellectually vacuous argument.

>We wuz here first and shit.

>implying prairie niggers had laws

Its real?

The didnt know about fire water till whites used it make them weak.

Top fucking kek

in what way?

Didn't... didn't vikings find the America first? Get the fuck out leaf-fag

>the point
>your head
I was asking you if it would be okay if Hillary (not president) sold off Texas. Obviously that wouldn't be a legitimate sale. Jackson however was a complete asshole who didn't give a fuck about dealing in good faith. He just hated Amerindians and had no problem dealing with literally whos among the Cherokee in order to steal their land.

Hillary Clinton has just sold your state. You have two years to vacate else you will be murdered.

Who's triggered by the Washington Redskins?

Bitch please. You came from peasants you were dirty weak fucks kek.

Nope, soldiers, pioneers, scholars, colonizers.
We WUZ FUKKEN DANK

In America we have a term called Indian Giver. Its not used much any more. But it basically means to make a deal and then turn back on in because Indians wouldn't fuck off the land we bought from them.

OP btfo

Wait can someone explain the whole beads deal thing?

What was it I'm not too well versed on the topic

>American """"Indian""""
This guy is probably only 1/4 Indian.

Who's triggered?

Wishing you had built that wall eh, kemosabe?

say your right about good faith or whatever the fuck youre talking about. How many times have American Indians fucked over and lied / bad faithed other american indians? Indians were fucking weak and garabge and lost due to right of conquest no matter what way you slice it. Deal with it and stop being a fucking pussy, they should have slaughtered every last one and made no deals. be happy youre still alive stop clinging to your piece of shit culture and past.

You can't be an immigrant in a country that didn't exist before you were there.

Only the tip top percent, pretty sure you didnt come from that percentile

Weev can fuck the fuck off, what a fucking joke that dude is.

Why?

This is what cracks me up about ancestor worship. Most of these fuckers' forefathers weren't knights, chevaliers, or artisans. They were filthy beggars and plebs. They're worshiping the people who marginalized their parents. Idiots.

that's subjective, they were the best in their obscure field

Islamists will outbreed you and take this land. Your MGTOW and we will go into your women.

Islamists are banned nigga

Maybe if they could have stopped scalping each other over muh tribe they might have been able to defend themselves. But they were prairie niggers.

>unregulated mass European migration decimated the indigenous population
>unregulated mass Arab migration will have no negative effects on the indigenous population and you're racist for suggesting so

>land stolen from people with no concept of private property

>Jackson wasn't wrong
>Yes he was
>B-but natives probably did bad things at one point or another though I can't give any examples, so Jackson was still right.
I'm going to let that sink in for awhile and presume that in a little while we will both be in agreement that America stole from the natives.

You do understand that there were many, MANY tribes of Amerindians running around. And that those tribes many were those with feud they were more than eager to get payback for, violently that is. So while the USA had no problem with trading and dealing with the tribes that weren't pants on head retarded and understood that if you greased the white man hand he left you alone, there were many others tribes that saw the USA as enemies not for invading ''their'' land, a concept that is alien to most of natives, but because they helped in the prosperity of their lifelong enemies.

Amerindians =/= a united kin

You racist we have many refugee and doctor say i make many sperm. RACIST