How will Sup Forums respond when donald trump is impeached?

how will Sup Forums respond when donald trump is impeached?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrIYT-MrVaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

President Pence?
It was to be expected.

paranoia is a mental illnesses.

>Does nothing illegal
>Simply implementing his campaign promises to the letter
>Impeached
???

it's autistic screeching from butthurt liberals, pretty funny if you ask me

Lay out a plausible scenario for Trump being impeached.

Nothing much. Will be massive brigading while drumpf-fags are crying in a corner and will later they never was a drumpf-fag to begin with.

I will drink deeply from your tears over the next 16+ years of Emperor Trump.

March on the whitehouse with my brothers from the south to settle this once and for all.

The dinomen under the earth's crust pulling their strings and planting cheese pizza on Trump's computer?

violating the Establishment Clause

He's not. He's going to be America's next 3 term president

As far as I know, a geographic location is not a religion.

What?

wrong timeline antifaggot

Even if he literally banned muslims it wouldn't violate the establishment clause, even if he literally declared Christianity the state religion, it's not an impeachable offense.

Protip: Trump cannot be impeached under a GOP controlled Congress, and good luck winning back control with your retarded chimpouts, liberal faggot.

Stop pretending you understand the law.
Trump is smarter than you.

Mike "Zap the fags" Pence as President. Is that really the road the liberals want to go down? Plus Trump has done nothing that warrants impeachment and the GOP is control of the the tools required for impeachment. Democrats are up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

The GOP would never do that. It would be suicide for the party and they know it.

You sir don't deserve to wear that flag of indignity. I'd adopt you in the Stars and Stripes.

probably kill all you libshits with the guns we actually have..you can throw dildos and bongs back at us if you'd like.

attempt #4

youtube.com/watch?v=xrIYT-MrVaI

breaking the 14th amendment

He won't be.

This. You're fucked liberals. And I hope we get to the point where shooting you is legal.

We think Trump has a mental illness and is unfit to lead. We think that while Pence has disagreeable policies he is at least balanced. We've had sane Republicans and survived, President Pence won't aabe different.

This. I'm going to be laughing a lot these next years seeing lefties get their shit pushed in and dig their own grave on top of that.

?????

China and Mexico are invading if there is a civil war. If we start fighting other countries will take advantage you nit. Foreigners win when we are divided.

Liberals need conservatives so we aren't a bunch of pussies, conservatives need liberals so we aren't a bunch of idiots.

Same side, dickweed. would you rather cozy up to the Russians than your hippie girlfriend?

>they think pence is MORE sane.
Hahhahaah

Not gonna get impeached for that. Obama had one of the worst supreme court records since FDR and he didn't get impeached. They just declare the law in question void.

With Pence.

>China and Mexico are invading if there is a civil war.
What the fuck is this retardation?

We should be hanging liberals from their own dripping guts in the streets as a warning to all the other animals.

It's not like they have the police support or general experience with guns to stop this.

My wife is redpilled. And yes, I'd absolutely rather cozy up to the Russians, who have the balls to use force when necessary, than cucks like you, who think you can whine your way out of conflict. Who would you rather have in a foxhole? Ivan or Zamantha, the wolf kin pansexual who identifies as a Xer?

I agree. I'm to the point where I'm fine seeing them all executed on live television. Hell I'd pay to watch it.

For what? Friendly reminder bill slick willy clinton was impeached and didnt leave office.

Yeah, I'd gladly side with foreigners than the terrorist scum that call themselves American liberals. Hit that point during the protests before the election, solidified it when they tried to scalp that kid live on Facebook to show people how mean trump is.

We need to be killing these people in the streets when they riot and their homes when they're not. Thankfully they like to leave the Hillary and Bernie signs up where everybody can see them. It's pretty easy to learn their schedules at that point.

More David Brock shilling, keep drying up that 40$mil budget you faggots

You can't impeach someone for being awesome